Chapter 1- The story so far...

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Narration:

Backstory:

Sungye hates the fact that her friends all have boyfriends. So when she bumped into Jungso who was being chased by some thugs that he owed money from she hires him as her boyfriend.

They were both unaware that they were linked to a past that would change their lives. Jungso turned out to be Sungye's true love and have went through so much confusion and pain.

After all that they've been through. They're finally in each other's arms.

____________________________________

The bell rang and Sungye ran as fast as she could to her class. When she got there the teacher was already starting with the lesson. She silently bowed to the teacher and walked to the end of the classroom and sat down. She saw a familiar face looking at her with an amused face.

"Don't say anything. It's your fault that I'm late." Sungye said sticking her tongue out at him.

"Bwoh?" How is it my fault?" He asked her pointing at himself.

"You said you'd wake me up." Sungye said pouting her lips.

"But I did... about twenty times. I called your phone but you still didn't answer." He said to her.

"It's still your fault." Sungye told him.

He gave a deep sigh and shook his head. He faced the teacher again and started to take down notes. Sungye faced the teacher too and continued with the class.

_____________________________________

Sungye-

Woke me up?

Yeah right!

He lived right next door...

The least he could have done was wait for me...

I looked at him and blushed when I saw him smile and his dimple showed.\

How can I love a man this much?

Sungye remembered all that had happened the past year and she couldn't believe that after all they have been through.... even though they were separated for a long time...

They still found each other.

I guess it's what you would call....

Fate.

________________________________

Hi everyone!

Seul Young's back with the sequel of Boyfriend for Hire!

So far this chapter is just an introduction.

I hope you could comment and enjoy this story as much as you've enjoyed Boyfriend For Hire!