Chapter 4 - Recipe for love

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Ryeowook-

Home Economics was one of my favorite classes. Not only because we get to cook but because of the one sitting next to me. Minmi was biting her fingernails while reading the recipe that we were going to cook.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked her taking her hand in mine.

"I'm not that confident in cooking yet and this recipe seems really hard to do." Minmi said to me not taking her eyes off the recipe.

"I'll help you don't worry." I said to her trying my best to assure her.

"Things like this makes me think twice about opening a restaurant... what was I thinking? There's absolutely ..." Minmi said throwing her hands in the air causing the other students to stare at us.

"You give up too easily... Believe in yourself... you can do it. I'm here to help you in anyway that I could. Okay?" I said to her putting her hands down.

"Gomawo..." She said smiling at me.

I smiled back at her and together we worked on the recipe.

Minmi-

Ryeowook is so kind. He's patient and hardly gets mad at me no matter how much I screw up.

He believes in me...

More than I believe in myself.

No wonder I liked this guy so much...

I tried my best to focus on what we were cooking. It was hard since he was standing so close to me and I felt my breathing stop.

"Minmi... please open the stove for me? I'm going to put the batter in now." Ryeowook said to me.

I shook my head and opened the stove.

"Ow!" I said when my hand touched the hot surface.

I had forgotten that I wasn't wearing any oven mitts. Ryeowook placed the batter aside and placed my hand over the sink and the faucet.

"Are you okay?" Ryeowook asked me in a worried tone.

He took a look at my hand while I kept looking at him.

He's so caring....

Yah! Minmi! Focus!

"I'm fi-fine. I'm so stupid... I forgot I wasn't wearing any oven mitts... Mianhe." I said tking my hand away from him.

He held on to my hand and smiled.

"I think I should hang on to this a little bit longer." He said smiling at me.

He linked our hands together. We stared into each other and kept smiling continuing our work.