Chapter 5 - Sarangye

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Sungye-

Leeteuk and I were walking home from school. Though home was a bit far from school, we liked to walk together. We held hands and started to talk just about anything.

Just like the old times.

I looked at our hands and saw the scars on it. He saw me and quickly hid it from me.

"You don't need to hide it." I said to him.

"I don't want you to see it." Leeteuk said looking away.

"Why? It doesn't look that bad..." I started to say.

"I don't ever want you to remember what caused these scars." He said still looking away.

I took hold of his hand and kissed it.

"I want to remember... if it weren't for this scars... we would have never meet again." I said to him.

He faced me and smiled showing his dimples. He embraced me.

"Gomawo... thank you for not giving up on us... Sarangye." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you more." I said to him.

He pulled away from me and placed his hand on my face. He leaned closer and kissed me.

"I love you so much. I promise... I'll never allow myself to loose you again." He told me embracing me tighter.

"Never." He said again.

I believed in his words.

I know he'll never leave me.

After everything that has happened...

We deserve to be together...

Isn't that what happens to fairytales?

I met my angel...

I know he'll be by my side.

_______________________________________________________

A.N. Sorry for the short chapters everyone... I'll try to update longer ones when I have time.

Thank you all so much for subscribing and supporting this story. I hope I do a good job and write this story well. (*fingers crossed*)....

BTW, I'm deleting the poll... it's obvious now that the majority wanted Leeteuk and Sungye couple. Also,I plan to have the other couples included in this story too....

Another thing... what couple do you want to read about next? So far, HeeYoon, RyeoMI and KiNeul have been posted. (hehehe... I love making couple names)... write your suggestions in the comment box.

I've written too much... Thanks again for the support!