Chapter 6 - The new kid...

Boyfriend For Hire: Let me love you... (Discontinued)

Unknown Person -

I stopped in front of this huge house and held my breath. I would be meeting them soon. I've waited so long to be with them.

Maybe this time... we could be together?

All four of us... living in peace...

I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. Within minutes a man in a suit opened the door. He was the butler. He recognized me and let me in.

"It's so nice to see you sir... the family have been missing you." The butler said bowing to me.

"Li, you don't have to bow to me... It's a bit over the top, don't you think?" I told him with a laugh.

"Ye-yes... sir." Li, the butler said to me.

"So... where are they?" I asked him looking around.

"Your brother is in the living room." Li said showing me the way.

He took my luggage, except for one and lead me towards the living room. I saw him sitting on the couch playing a computer game. Li cleared his throat and he looked at our direction. He smiled and walked towards me hugging me tight.

"Welcome home!" He said hugging me.

"I'm glad to be home." I said hugging him back.

They don't know how true those words are...

Kyuhyun-

As soon as I saw him I immediately hugged him. I don't usually do these things but I had missed him. He had been gone for five years and it was a miracle that he came back.

I let go of him and noticed what he was carrying.

"You still bring that around with you?" I asked him.

"I can't seem to let go of it." He said smiling at me.

He smiled but the sadness in his eyes still showed. I remembered the reason why he left and felt guilty.

"I know what you're thinking... that was a long time ago." He said softly.

"Araso." I said nodding my head.

"You still play these games?" He said looking at the television.

"Yes, I was in the middle of an important game when you came in." I told him crossing my arms across my chest.

"I bet I can beat your high score." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Fine." I said sitting down on the couch and handed him the joystick.

"By the way... I'm glad you're finally home." I said to him.

"Me too." He replied as he turned his attention to the game.

Finally, our family will be together again.

I just hope umma and appa would have the same feeling.