c h a p t e r 1 1

Please, marry me❣ ||HIATUS||

 

 

I opened my eyes and immediately started rubbing my temples. Argh, headache. This room is so tiny. It's like the size of my toilet...
 
 
"Wha...what the fuuu-----?" Wait, this isn't my room This is not my room. I looked down. Ergh, where's my shirt...? I'm half . Where's my shirt?! Oh my God. Okay, okay, I am freaking out. What the hell happened? I...I didn't do something I wasn't supposed to, did I? "Nah, psh. No freaking way," I laughed it off. I've got perfect self-control. I've been such a good boy for the last five years since I met Amber and it all payed off. But I can't remember anything after Tao pep-talked me about giving her time. Daaaaaamn it.
 
I looked around at the almost empty room. "Okay, think, Kris. Think," I was almost pulling my hair out. White sheets, white covers, bare walls, no curtains. What the hell? The place looked flipping uninhabited. I turned to my left. There was a note sticky taped on to the headboard.
 
 
Thanks for last night :) x
 
 
Last night? What the actual ?! "AAAARGH!" I ripped the thing into pieces then threw it across the room. Oh God. Oh God, oh God, oh God. I looked down on my pants. "What the hell did you do?!" I screamed at it, but I knew deep down that I didn't do THAT. I wouldn't. It's not possible. I've got Amber.
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
 
Wh...what...? I turned at the pretty little thing standing by the doorway at the end of the bed.
 
"You should've seen your face. Ermahgawsh, it was so freaking priceless. You are so cute!" "Amber?"  Okay, she looked really pretty in her morning hair and singlet and short shorts but that is way, way besides the point. She jumped onto the bed and pinched my cheeks, still cracking up. "Oh, so that's how it is, huh?" I trapped her under me and started tickling her. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Stahp in the name of your unborn child!" Revenge is so sweet. And so was her laughter. 
 
I settled down and we were both out of breath. "Man, can't even take a joke!" She sounded like a 6-year-old, pouting. I laughed. How cute. "Erm, why are you grinning like an idiot?" she asked. I brushed her fringe away from her face 'cause I wanted to see her almond-shaped eyes more clearly. "Because I'm happy. I always knew I was a higher specie than that of a normal, hot-blooded male homosapien and that a mere liquid such as alcohol does not easily influence my highly intelligent brain into giving into uhm, rather ual desires, but, yknow, I just proved it,"
"Really?" she raised a brow.
"Uh-huh,"
"Then why are you still on top of me?"
 
"Because you look too hot right now."
 
-----
 
Awkwaaaaard.
His face went completely red and he couldn't look me in the eye, so I'm guessing he didn't mean to say that out loud. He's so cute.
 
"Amber, I-----Oh, God, my eyes!"
"Krystal!"
"Ouch, shii-----!" I kicked Kris off and got up, pulling the covers around him. He's shirtless and he's mine, so no, Krystal cannot look. He started rubbing the side I kicked and I gave him the 'Sorry, babe,' look. "Do you not know how to knock?!" Eergh. "Sorry, I was just gonna tell you guys that breakfast's ready! God, it's not my fault. I didn't know you guys came with a bed scene," "Oh my God, shut up!" The little wench laughed. Ermahgaaawsh. How flipping embarrassing. Kris was in a kneeling position like he was begging for his life. It was so funny. "Krystal, it really wasn't like that..." "Oh, you don't need to explain! I mean, we're all adults here, right? NYAHAHA" "GTFO!" I screamed. "Okay, okay, I was gonna leave you in peace anyway because I already ate breakie, in case you were worried. Continue what you were do-----" "Krystal!" She turned around and left, closing the door and laughing away like the maniac she is.
Saah Embaahrahhsing.
 
 
"Come on, breakfast's ready," I hit Kris with a pillow before trying to crawl out of bed, but then the little prick pulled me on my wrist and caged me in his arms, so I ended up lying on the bed again in a cuddling position. "Let's lie down for a while. I don't wanna go to work," he whined like a baby. "You can't go to work. We move in today," I said, completely trying to ignore how distracting his breath was against my skin.
 
"Move in...? Wh-what?"
 
Idiot. Heehee.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And so I filled him in. How after we ended our make-out session the night before, he started sobbing and crying in the hallway, begging me to move in, and how dare he not remember anything when he kept saying he couldn't live without my awesomeness and immaculate beauty and considering how the neighbours came out and almost called noise control and how Lay and I had to drag him into the house and how he still wouldn't shut up about me moving in with him so I said yes and he immediately called the movers to take all my stuff at the crack of dawn and how Lay got so pissed off with all the noise the movers were making and he started saying stuff like '$!*@#^(@)!^@' and how the movers called five hours later and said our new house was now inhabitable and that the soup he was drinking while I was explaining that whole crapload was Lay's special hangover soup and how my bestfriend is so kind that he took the time to make him that even if he had work and lacked sleep, so they really should stop hating each other.
 
 
"Oh, yeah. I remember," he said quietly. He went red with embarrassment. Totally cute. Then Kris made a face. "I'm not eating this." He dropped the spoon with a clink. Little brat. "What if he plotted to take you and our baby from me by poisoning this food with poisonous stuffs so I'd be dead forever?"
 
I rolled my eyes then smiled as I looked at him, amused. Even if he was being a total about the whole thing, I thought he was really cute. His overly-exaggerated possessiveness and stupid, baseless jealousy, although annoying to the point that I felt like wringing his neck with my bare hands, only meant that he cared so much for  me, for us, for what we have, to ever let it all go. Ain't he adorable?
 
 
But still, food is food.
 
 
"Eat," I ordered. "Yes, ma'am," he shoved a spoonful in his mouth obediently. I grinned, eating my toast.
 
 
 
 
 
"Amber, I-----" He trailed off but I waited for him to go on. It sounded important. Finally, he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I'll call the movers and get your stuff back here in an hour. Sorry for forcing you do stuff you don't want to do. I deserve a kick in the balls," he said. I tried not to laugh 'cause he was tryna be serious. "You're right; I was unfair and probably the biggest in history. Lay's your best friend and I knew that but I was being so immature about it," he said quietly. "It's kinda your fault too, yknow. If you weren't so amazing and beautiful then I wouldn't be going paranoid at every other guy who ever looked at you!" "So you're saying it's my fault?" I raised a brow. "Not at all," he lowered his head like a little boy and I ended up cracking up laughing. Kris looked up, confused.
 
 
 
"Well, actually, it's my fault too. You're working so hard for us and I'm not even trying to attempt to step out of my comfort zone. That's what's really unfair," I sighed. Kris looked into my eyes and I felt myself going kind of red. "I mean, you promised to be a good dad and everything and I just stood there like an idiot letting you take all the risks." I bit my lip. "But, I'm gonna change that."
 
"What do you mean?" Stop batting your lashes like that. I swallowed nervously. "I'll be a good wife and mother. I'll do my best to become someone who deserves to be your wife. I'll help you with your work. I'll work hard to become someone your friends and your whole family and International royalties will acknowledge," I said. I waited for a reaction to my awesome oath, but Kris simply smiled. "Just the first part." "Huh?" "Just do the bit about being a good wife and mother. I don't give a crap about anything else," he said. I was seriously confused. "There's no one else I can imagine being by my side other than you. You don't need acknowledgement from anyone else. You've successfully captured Kris Wu already. I don't think you can get anymore qualified than that," he smirked playfully.
 
 
 
I didn't hold back the smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We spent the rest of the day in the new house; cleaning the tables, wiping the windows, scrubbing the floors. Y'know, the usual stuff people do when they move in. Good thing it was one of those really nice spring days with the perfect, not-too-cold-not-too-warm weather, so I was able to wash the sheets and Kris hung them out with his super useful tallness on the clothes line to dry. Kris was being such a wuss, by the way. He got tired after wiping one flipping window, but it's kinda understandable. He's never really cleaned anything his whole life. Well, whatever, he asked for it. I told him I'd do everything myself or call Krystal and Lay over to help a bit after they finish with work, but he said he wanted to do it together with me 'like a normal couple would', so I just let him and laughed at all the stupid mistakes he made (he used body soap to scrub the bathroom tiles and he almost puked when I showed him how to clean the toilet bowl, which was still new and had never been used, like, EVER). He got really annoyed but he looked so cute when he was annoyed so I some more. Heehee. It was hella fun.
 
 
 
 
 
"AAAARGH!" "Don't move! OMG, I can't believe that the 5"6, two-months pregnant, pure of greatness me is still fine and a 6"2 guy in his early twenties gets this beaten up after cleaning the house," I stressed out. "But it hurts!" he whined. I slapped the last plaster on above his back hip and he groaned like a baby. "It's done now; you can stop crying," I pulled his shirt down and he rolled onto his back on our big, soft bed. "Amber, it hurts," he whimpered, giving me the puppy eyes. "Boo-hoo, you'll live," I rolled my eyes, trying not to laugh at his scrunched up facial expression. "I've already put awesome magic stress-relieving plasters all over your body. You'll be fine for work tomorrow, okay? Get some rest. I'll go get you some tea," I pinched his cheek. Hm, hope I don't get lost on the way to the kitchen. I should've made the whining man in my room draw me a map, because maps are very useful, as I have learned through Dora the Explorer. I still think the house is way too massive for the two of us. Kris' argument of making a big family is invalid. When I was about to leave the bed, he grabbed my wrist and I crashed back into his arms.
 
"Hey-----ack! What the hell? I thought you said you're hurt. Why are you so strong? People who are hurt are usually not strong, you know," I tried wriggling and squirming for escape but I failed epicly. He was hugging me to his chest, completely ignoring me. "I think your magic stress-relieving plasters are working," I could just imagine him grin. Pft. He thinks he's so smart. "Or maybe it's just you," he muttered. "What?" I raised a brow. He pulled away a bit so he could smile at me. Oh God, my heart is going cray-cray again...  "You didn't know? Amber Liu is Kris Wu's very own natural magic stress-relieving plaster." "Ew! You're being so cheesy!" I laughed. "Don't care," he shrugged with a chuckle. "Stop moving and stay still. I'm commanding you as your boss and fiancée and the father of your future children," He hugged me to his chest again and pulled the duvet over us while I squealed like a girl, which was weird for me, but then again, I always did weird stuff I normally didn't do whenever he's around, then turn out to like it afterall.
 
 
 
 
 
He started snoring softly and I giggled like a girl (again). "Someone's tired..." I muttered, listening to his soft breath. I cuddled up closer to him. I don't think I mind getting used to this.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Word count    2,169

 

(A/N) Hello, beautiful people! :D

A long update to let you know that I am still alive

and in love with this story

and did not forget you lovely crazy shippers

and did not die in a freak tornado sandstorm. :)

There's no internet so...lololol 

죄송합니다

 

 

 

Click and like me and I will make your life infinitely better.