I will not give up!!

Forceful Marriage

Huhu..I'M BACK!! Who's excited?? Okay..i'm the only one LOL..can't wait to update!!

@ chanbeei91 : yeah,i'm back and..YAH!! No need to point out about the 'holiday' thingy,you're so mean :p..you? kind?? hot?? pfft..in your dream!! haha,kidding (*o*)v peace~

to the readers EXCEPT chanbeei91(HAHAHA *evil smirk*)..HAPPY READING!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day..

Sooyoung walked out of her room to be greeted by the sight of jessica preparing breakfast at the kitchen. When she saw the latter,she can't help but to remember about the dream she had. Jessica noticed sooyoung staring at nowhere called for her with a smile.

 

"Can you wait for awhile? I almost finished" she said continuing to cook. Sooyoung just follow the order as she was still in deep thought. After a while,jessica joined her at the dining table and served the food. Jessica sit beside sooyoung waiting the latter to taste the food. Sooyoung scooped the food on her plate and eat it. She felt quite uncomfortable since jessica is starring at her waiting for her comment.

 

" Is it good?" jessica asked with curiousity.

 

"Yup.." sooyoung answered not looking at jessica but she can see jessica smiling proudly in the corner of her eyes. But then,awkward silence surrounding them as sooyoung continue eating while jessica fidgeting on her seat looking uncomfortable. Then,it hits sooyoung. How can she eat if there's no other plate..Sooyoung thought and mentally facepalmed herself. She then pushed her plate between them and placed another set of chopstick at jessica's side indicating the latter to eat with her.

 

She still care about me..Jessica thought and happily accept the offer. They eat in silence.

 

"Soo..you're not having class today right?" jessica asked trying to break the ice.

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Do you have any plan?" she asked again with a tint of hope.

 

"Yes..i'm going out with taeyeon.." sooyoung lied. She just want to take a walk at the park to clear her mind. At the other hand,jessica was very disappointed. She has been thinking to spend the whole day with her hubby. She felt the urge to disapprove it,after all she has the right since she's still sooyoung's wife but she khow she can't. I don't want her to hate me more,i'm grateful she still accept me to live with her..Taeyeon is her girlfriend now and i can't prevent her from her happiness right? Jessica thought sadly.

 

"Oh..okay," she replied wit gloomy face. Sooyoung noticed it but decided to shrugged it off.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

An hour later..

 

Sooyoung was sitting on a bench at the park staring at nowhere. Her mind have been occupied with the dream again. what does it mean actually? Is it really a sign? But for what? Sooyoung was confused. As far as she remembered,she have never caught jessica in the situation like in her dream so it is confirmed that it has got nothing to do with the past even though she knew that yuri was the girl who kissing jessica in the incident. But they never do 'that' behind my back before right? Sooyoung was getting frustrated with the thinking. Suddenly,someone tap her shoulder from behind.

 

"Hey youngie.." sooyoung turned and smiled when she see two midget looking at her while smiling.

 

"Hey taengoo..hi sunny," she greeted back. The couple sit beside her at each side. They look like they just finished jogging.

 

"What are you doing here?" sunny asked the tallest among them.

 

"Getting fresh air.."

 

"Where's your wife?" taeyeon turned to ask.

 

"At home.."

 

"Are you okay soo? You look quite distracting just now.." sunny asked with concern. Sooyoung sighed. She know she can't run with this two. They have a sharp sense.

 

"It's about her actually.." she finally replied.

 

"Want to share with us?" taeyeon look at the latter beside her. Sooyoung took a deep breath and begin telling them her story. She told them everything about her marriage with jessica,the incident until she had the dream. Not leaving a single thing. 

 

"Ouh..i never thought you had a sad past despite of your cheerful appereance.." taeyeon commented after finish hearing the story.

 

"Yeah.." 

 

"So..that dream still bothering you until now?" sunny asked. Instead of answering,sooyoung just nodded.

 

"listen,youngie..i know you have a bad relationship with her,but it's all in the past..you know i have a sharp sense and i can tell that she has changed.I can clearly see that she's also in love with you..About the dream,don't overthinking about it.You know people said dreams are just 'sleeping games'..so,don't bother..it will just make you more like a mess.." taeyeon said earning an amused looked from sooyoung and sunny.

 

"wow..i never thought taetae can be this..intelligent?" sunny said dreamily while staring at her girlfriend.

 

"I know right.." sooyoung replied.

 

"YAH!!!" taeyeon crossed her arms earning a laughter from the other two. 

 

"Anyway,soo..can i ask something?" sunny asked after done laughing. Taeyeon also back to her normak state. Such a dork >.<

 

"What is it?"

 

"Do you..still love her?" sooyoung stared blankly at sunny. She doesn't know what to answer.

 

"Honestly,i don't even know myself..it feels like part of me still love her but my ego took control and tried denied it..but other part of me still can't forget of what happened..i'm still hurting..all this while i showed my cheerful side to people to make me forget it..i was almost forgetting everything until she came here..all the past hunting me back..i'm afraid that if i give her the chance,i might get hurt again..that's why i can't get myself to open my heart again.." sooyoung said looking at the floor. She felt the urge to cry but she fought it. Sunny and Taeyeon her back softly.

 

"You know what..love is like a gambling game,sometimes you need to take a risk for everything..but at the end,you will get something that will worth your efforts..if you still love her,why not you give her a chance again to prove herself. It might not just for her but also for yourself to get your happiness back..and IF you end up hurting again,just know that we will always be by your side to make you stand again.." sunny said wisely.

 

Sooyoung found herself smiling at sunny's words. She hugged her friends tightly. Now she knows what she have to do,she just need some test to prove everything.

 

"Thank you guys..i know i can count on you both," sooyoung said cheerfully.

 

"You're welcome youngie~ how about you treat us for dinner?" taeyeon asked dorkily.

 

"Keke,no problem..let's have dinner at my house.." sooyoung offered.

 

"we're glad to..but we need to go home first to change our clothes," sunny replied.

 

"Alright..but taengoo,i think i need to tell you this.." sooyoung said.

 

"What?"

 

"Jessica thought you're my girlfriend.." 

 

"Mwoh??"

 

"Don't worry,she just misunderstood for our closeness..and i let her think like that.So,i need you both helps in something too.."

 

"Everything for you soo..just tell us," sooyoung smiled to hear sunny approval.

 

"Let's go to your house..i'll tell everything on our way there.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy reading!! If i'm not lazy,i'll update again later but now i have to take shower..

Sorry again for the mistakes,i'm in rush so no time to re-check ;)

Bye~