Chapter 13

Forceful Marriage

Olla~ wow..i never thought i'll update again today but since i'm bored to study so i decided to write..i never know i get so passionate in writing until i read your comments..cheesy!! i know~~ :3 keke..anyway,ENJOY!!

p/s: @chanbeei91 your wish has come true..thank you for be very patient with me all this time..to all readers too..THANK YOU!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"She's my wife"

 

"Mwoh??"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"Wow.."

 

"Taengoo-ah.."

 

"I never expect that.."

 

"Taeng-ah.."

 

"It even more shocked than if she's an alien.."

 

"YAH TAETAE!!"

 

"YAH!! Don't call me that!! Only my bunny can call me that.."

 

"Fine..i just want to drag you back to reality," sooyoung chuckled at her friend.

 

"Really,i'm shocked..why you never told me that?" taeyeon look at the latter.Sooyoung just sighed.

 

"Because i thought i'm already being single again"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"It's a long story..to make it short,i thought we already divorced.But it's not..she didn't sign the contract"

 

"You mean you're the one who ask for divorce?? wow..what a pabo.." taeyeon said innocently.

 

"YAH!! It's not my fault..in fact,i'm the one who get hurt.."

 

"Still..if i got a y gorgeous wife like her,i'll never let her go even if she hurt me alot.."

 

"That's because you're a byun..what if you bunny do the same?"

 

"Don't say--"

 

"What if i do what?" suddenly a voice interrupted their conversation. Both of them look at the source and saw a blonde looking at them questioningly.

 

"Bunny!!" taeyeon ran to her girlfriend and hug her.(a/n: if you wonder,yup..sunny is taeyeon's girlfriend and i make her as japanesse,keke..sorry)

 

"I miss you.."

 

"i miss you too taetae"

 

"Uhum..i'm still here guys," sooyoung fake a cough.Both of the pull apart and look at her with apologetic face.

 

"So..what were you guys talking about?" sunny asked looking at both of them. Taeyeon shot sooyoung with a can-i-tell-her face.Sooyoung just nodded.She knew sunny very well and the latter is one of her most trusted friend.

 

"Apparently..sooyoung has a wife," taeyeon told in behalf of sooyoung.

 

"Mwoh??" sunny has her eyes wide open and looked at sooyoung for confirmation.The latter just nodded a little and smile.

 

"Aww..so i lost my chance to court you?" she asked innocently after her brain can proceed the information.

 

"YAH!! What do you mean by that??" taeyeon yelled.Luckily for them there's no one in the library as it getting late.Both sooyoung and sunny laugh at her reaction.

 

"I'm just joking taetae.."

 

"Good to hear that.." taeyeon sighed in relief. Sooyoung glance at her watch and noticed it already late.

 

"Okay guys,i need to go home now..i see you tomorrow"

 

"B-But you didn't finish your story to me.." sunny whined.

 

"I promised i'll tell you later okay?"

 

"Okay.."

 

"Good..come on taengoo,"

 

They left after they bid goodbye to sunny.Like usual,taeyeon will send sooyoung home.Sooyoung enter her house and amazed to see how tidy it is. Jessica appeared form the kitchen when she heard the door been opened.

 

"Welcome home,honey.." Honey? Sooyoung thought. Jessica walked towards sooyoung and pecked her cheek.

 

"Go shower first and then we eat dinner together okay.." jessica smiled before disappear again to the kitchen. Sooyoung who still dazed with the action and the nickname she be given,obey jessica's order absentmindedly. After a while,she already finished and walked to the kitchen as she feel very hungry. She saw jessica served the food on the table and smile sweetly when she noticed her presence.

 

"Come here..let's eat together,i cooked these for you..have a taste," jessica said excitedly a bit anxious as she afraid the foods will taste bad.Sooyoung taste the food a bit and immediately spit it out back.

 

"I-Is it bad?" she asked.Sooyoung didn't say anything and slowly push the plate towards jessica indicate the latter to have a taste herself.Jessica taste it and spit it out too.

 

"Yackk..it's so salty," she said.Her face then change from disgusted to the urge of crying.Her eyes get teary.Sooyoung noticed it.

 

"Jess--"

 

"I'm so sorry..i'll just ordered food from restaurant" She immediately grab the plate and want to throw it in the sink.

 

"Sica,wait.." sooyoung grab her hand prevent her from throwing the food.She then placed the plate back on the table.

 

"I'm sorry..i just want to cook for you..but it turns bad,i know you're hungry..i'm sorry for making you wait," jessica said between er sobs.Sooyoung placed her finger on the latter chin and lift it up.

 

"It's okay,you don't have to be sorry..i know you've tried your best and i'm really appreciated that,thank you.In fact it's not that bad you just put so much salt in it..it can be fixed,come on..i'll show you," sooyoung dragged jessica by her wrist to the kitchen not forgetting to bring along the food.She then fire up the stove and place a pan on it.She put the food in the pan and add more substances.After finished,she take a spoon and placed a bit on it then shoved it in front jessica's mouth.Jessica open and taste it.

 

"So,how it taste?"

 

"It's..delicious,"

 

"See..i told you," sooyoung said happily.She then served the food back on the plate.

 

"Come on.." sooyoung grabbed jessica again to the dining table and put the food on it.

 

"Let's eat..i'm hungry," sooyoung whined unconciously.Jessica giggled at her action.

 

"Don't you want to eat?" sooyoung asked when she noticed jessica didn't have a plate in front of her.

 

"There's only one plate in this house.." Gosh..how can i forget?? Sooyoung thought and facepalmed herself.Since she lives alone,she just bought a plate for herself.

 

"It's okay..i can eat later," jessica continue when she saw sooyoung feeling guilty.

 

"No..let's share,i'll feed you," sooyoung said and moved closer to the latter.Jessica shocked with the action but she feel very happy inside.I'll make you mine again choi sooyoung..Jessica thought and smiling happily throughout the meal as sooyoung feed her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aigoo..i want to be fed by sooyoung too ^^

I'm sleepy..Goodnight!! and sorry for the spelling or grammar mistake..so lazy to re-check again ^^