The plan..

Forceful Marriage

Hello readers~ wave at you..yes you!! And definitely not you chanbeei91 :p

I didn't expect to update again tonight..well,i'm expecting it cuz SOMEONE challenging me #glare at that someone..she said i'm lazy~~ *whining*..to prove i'm not,here's another update,keke..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sooyoung's apartment..

 

At the same time when sooyoung went to park..

 

Did i do something wrong? Why she's being cold to me? Jessica has been thinking about sooyoung's behaviour since they finished their breakfast hours ago. She's currently on the couch. Why am i bothering to think about this while she's might be enjoying her date with that taeyeon girl..Jessica groaned in frustration.

 

"Of course i care..she's my hubby though.." she starts to talk to herself.

 

"Or maybe she's in the bad mood because she's having a fight with taeyeon?" she smiled evilly at the thought. She might be sound cruel but she can't help to hope for it. Will she gave up on sooyoung and let taeyeon takes her away?? Hell NO!! Suddenly her phone ringing stopped her form her thoughts. Talking about my hubby..Jessica smiled when the screen flashed sooyoung's number on it indicating the latter just sent her a message.

 

From: my hubby soo <3

Jessica, taeyeon and our other friend are having dinner at our apartment. You don't mind,do you? 

 

Jessica smile turned to frown when she read the message. It bothers her since it will so hard for her to see their lovely moments but then she know she can't do anything. While sighing,she replied the message.

 

From: Jessica

I don't mind..anything for you honey (^_^) ..I will cook extra for them..go home quickly~ i miss you~

 

After satisfied with the reply,she sent it. Then,she went to prepare for dinner. Little did she know,the person on the other line smiled while reading her reply.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

An hour later..

 

" I'm home.." sooyoung shouted. Upon hearing this,jessica quickly went to the front door to greet sooyoung ONLY but because she still have manner in her,she FORCEDLY greet the other two.

 

"Welcome home hon-- soo ," jessica greet. Even though she badly want to greet sooyoung with 'honey' in front of taeyeon but she know it will only make the situation feels awkward and might end up sooyoung fighting with taeyeon and be more cold towards her. So,she kept her desire. At the same time,sooyoung almost burst out laughing hearing jessica's remark but she managed to control it.

 

Aigoo..so cute..Sooyoung thought. They went to the dining table where jessica already served the foods. When jessica was about to sit beside sooyoung, taeyeon beat her to it. Grumpily,she went to sit beside sunny and have this gloomy face. The other three noticed it and glancing at each other without jessica noticing it. Keke..good job taeyeon..They thought simultaneously.

 

Flashback..

 

"So,what is your plan soo?" taeyeon asked while driving on their way to her house.

 

"It's simple..i just want to make sure that she really loves me and has changed for good.So,since she misunderstood you as my girlfriend,we just not to pretend to be as one to see her reaction.." sooyoung said simply.

 

"Hmm..nice..even i feel bad about it,just a little testing won't be hurt right..keke," taeyeon agreed.

 

"Then..what is my role?" sunny asked.

 

"You just need to pretend to be taeyeon's sister,can you?"

 

"Count me in.." by that time,they already arrived at sooyoung apartment building.

 

" Oh Bunny..we need to be separated tonight. It just for the sake of our friend,don't ever think i would cheat on you.." taeyeon dramatically said while wiping her fake,invisible tears.

 

"I won't taetae..i believe in you. You can do it..fighting!!" sunny join their little drama while throwing her fist in the air.

 

"Fighting!!" taeyeon replied back.

 

"Are you done yet?" sooyoung annoyingly said.

 

"Geez..soo,you're no fun," taeyeon said getting back at her normal state like nothing happened. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes.

 

Flashback ends..

 

They start their dinner.

 

"Soo..how's the food? Is it good?" jessica asked sweetly to sooyoung who sit across her. Instead of answering, sooyoung turned to look at taeyeon charmingly.

 

"How is it taengoo?" sooyoung asked.

 

Taeyeon look back at sooyoung. Are you kidding me? This is the best food i have ever taste,even my bunny can't beat it..But of course,to make the plan works,she lied.

 

"Hmm..it's not that good but still can be eat.." taeyeon said innocently. Both sooyoung and sunny almost burst out laughing to hear taeyeon remarks and even more when they saw jessica mimicking taeyeon with funny face. Luckily,jessica didn't see them as she just staring at her food. She was disappointed when sooyoung didn't comment her foods and asked taeyeon.

 

it's okay,jessica..calm down..Jessica thought to herself. This going to be a long night for her..

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy reading!! Again sorry for any mistakes :3