Chapter 2

Forceful Marriage

At the airport..

"I'm sorry soo.i really don't want to go but i've to.It's my father's order," fany said sadly. She has to go back to US to take over her father's company for few months because her older brother who apparently the CEO of the company got involved in an accident and getting a rest to recover soon. Her father ask for help from her to conduct the main company.

"It's okay,fany..it's your job i understand that.In fact,it's not like you won't come back right?" Soo said and smile assuringly.

"Yeah,i'll be back as soon as possible.I won't cheat on you, i'm promise"

"I know,i believe in you..Now go,you don't want to be left behind right?" sooyoung smiled sweetly to her girlfriend which the latter replied back.

"Take care soo..i'll miss you and i love you," fany said.Sooyoung leaned closer to close the gap between them.She kiss the latter passionately.

"I'll miss you and i love you too," fany walked to the gate and turned her head to get a last glance of sooyoung. She waved her hand before disappear.

Few Days Later..

Sooyoung's POV

It's saturday morning and as usual i was left alone on this day as Soojin has to go to work.

Aish,so bored..how i wish fany is here.I miss her already.

I glanced at the clock on the wall. 10.30 a.m..and again loud sighed can be heard coming out from my nose. I have a wedding ceremony to attend.Actually,it was not me who invited but Soojin and again she forced me to accompany her like usual.

#Flashback

"No."

"Soo please..I promise this is the last time i will ever force you to come with me.." Soojin pleaded whole heartedly.

"Really Soojin?? How many times already you said that 'this is the last time'.You know i'm not so into this kind of ceremony," I said tried to defend myself.

"I know and you know me either but i can't say no to this..it's my boss' daughter wedding.We owe him a lot,he's the one who paid for our parents' hospital bill,remember?" 

"Aish,fine..i'll go with you but it's the last,okay?" I agreed at last when she bring up about our parents.I'm quite sensitive about it.

"Yeay,thank you soo," soojin smile happily.

#End Flashback

Hmm..i have less than two hours to get prepared.Soojin will pick me up at 12 from work.

At the same time..

Jessica's POV

"Hey Jess,are you ready?" One of my friend asks me.I'm waiting in the waiting room to get ready for the wedding.

"Of course i am..i've been so long for this," I said while smiling proudly.

"Yeah,i'm happy for you..congratulations anyway," my other friend said.I didn't get the chance to reply when i heared someone yell my name.

"JESSICA!!" Someone barging into the room with angry face and ignored all my friends there.Upon seeing this,all my friends freak out and leave the room immediately.I look at the person annoyingly.

"What is it dad?" I asked slowly.

"Don't you 'what is it dad' me!! Explain to me this!!" my dad said angrily while throwing a piece of paper on the desk in front of me. I didn't reply to him instead i pick it up to read it. It's all handwritten. This is yuri's handwriting..No no!! Please say what i'm thinking is not true..

To: Jessica

First of all,i want to say sorry for not telling you about this.Actually,i've tried but i never had a chance to since you look so happy about this freaking wedding.I'm not ready yet sica,it's not that i don't love you..I do but i feel something wrong about this.I know i look bad when broke up with you through this letter on our wedding day but i don't know how to face you when i told you in person..I'm really sorry and don't look for me cuz i'm already at the airport by the time you read this letter.I want to go somewhere where i can calm my mind and forget about us.I'm sorry for hurting you..I'm really really sorry:(

From: you beloved Yuri

It's just a simple writing bt it makes my heart shatter into pieces.My emotions mixed.I feel anger,cheated,very sad and much more.I just stare blankly at the paper.My tears already falls like river on my cheeks.

"Now what? I told you i don't like that kid but you never listen to me.All this while i let you to do whatever you want because i want you to be happy but what you get in the end? Humiliation? I don't where to put my face now" My dad let out his frustration towards me while my mom try to calm him down.What is it left for me to say? I just keep silent while hanging my head low.

"I don't care.This wedding is still on.I'll get someone to replace her and i won't take no as the answer.This time you will listen to me no matter what." With that,he left the room.I look at my mom pleading for help but she just look at me with i'm-sorry-i-can't-do-anything face then she left too.I was left alone in the room crying silently.  Why Yuri? Why did you do this to me?

Meanwhile..

Author's POV

Sooyoung and her sister are on their way to the wedding.Sooyoung wear a simple white dress as the theme of the wedding is white. 30 minutes later they arrived at the place.

"Soo,come with me to find Mr Jung's daughter to congratulate her," Soojin said softly and dragged her sister to the back.Sooyoung just follow her without saying anything. They bump into Mr Jung who looks rushing.

"Hello,Mr Jung..Congratulation for your daughter's wedding," Soojin greeted her boss and bow a little. Mr Jung's face turned into frown when he heard the word 'congratulation'.But then,she spotted Sooyoung beside Soojin.

"Who is this girl?" He asked softly while his eyes fixed on sooyoung.  

"Ouh,it's my little sister,Sooyoung," Sooyoung bow a little. She's pretty..suits well for my plan.In fact,Soojin is my most trusted employee,i can trust her and her sister.Mr.Jung thought.

"Hmm..can i talk with you too for a while?" Mr Jung asked the two.

"Sure.." They went to a room.

"I know it's the first time we meet sooyoung-shi..but i really need your help," Mr Jung asked. Sooyoung glance at soojin beside her who stare at Mr.Jung blankly waiting for him to continue.

"Please drop the formality,Mr Jung..Just call me sooyoung and what help do you need for me?" sooyoung after become silent for few seconds. Mr.Jung thought for a second before told them the whole situation.Sooyoung just keep silent until he finished.

"So,i need your help to be the bride to marry my daughter," shock can be seen on both faces of the girls.Soojin widened her eyes at the request.

"I know it's too sudden but i don't have much time.The ceremony will be start in 20 minutes and i don't know where to put my face if the guest knew about it.Please.."Mr Jung pleaded.

"If you do it,i'll give you everything you asked.I'll give you job at my company too,"he continue tried to persuade the younger girl.Soojin can't take it anymore.Yes,they're poor and the really need money to survive but he can't use money to force MY SISTER doing something she doesn't like.We have a pride too..she thought.

"I'm sorr--" she tried to refused but been cut off by sooyoung.

"Can you give us 5 minutes to discuss about it?" Sooyoung request.Soojin glared at her disbelievingly.

"Sure.."then he left.

"What are you trying to do?? Don't tell me you will accept the offer?"Soojin asked raising her voice a little.

"It's a good offer,Soojin..we'll have a better life"

"But it's nonsence,don't you have a pride to accept the crap because of money?"

"In our situation now,pride is not important for me"

"But i want you to be happy marrying someone you love.."

"I know..but marrying someone that i don't love at first doesn't mean i can't be happy at the end"

"You don't know her.."

"I'll get to know her after get married.."

"What about tiffany? what will she say if she knew?Do you want to hurt her?"Soojin asked.Sooyoung just sighed heavily.

"When the right time comes,i'll handle it but now go tell mr jung that i accept his offer." 

"I hope you make a right decision,soo.." Soojin said before standing up and walked away to meet mr jung.

"I hope too.." she said while staring on the floor.

With Mr Jung..

He walked into the room with unreadable expression.

"Jessica,get ready.The wedding will be start in any minute"

"B-But dad,who's the bride?" she asked unbelieveably. How the hell did he get the replacer so fast??

"You don't need to know,just get ready and you will meet her in the church"

"I don't know her,dad!! I don't want to do this!!" she raised her voice a little.

"Whether you like it or not,you must do this..if not,you're no longer my daughter!!"

"Please dad..don't do this to me.." jessica pleaded.

"I don't care.." and he walked away.

Skip the whole ceremony thing..

After the wedding,all the guest getting home after congratulate the newly weed.Jessica kept her cold expression the whole day.She also ignored her friends' shocked stare after seeing the bride was not Yuri.

"Thank you,sooyoung for doing this..i owe you a lot.If you need anything don't be shy to ask me." Mr jung start the conversation after they gather at the place.He give the sweetest smile to sooyoung which he get back from the latter despite the tense atmosphere surrounding him that was emitted by none other than her own daughter.

"Thank you,mr jung.." 

"Just call me dad from now on..anyway,you will start working at my place in two days," after he finished speaking,Jessica who sits quite far from them suddenly stand up and leave.

"I hope you will be patience with her," Mr jung said to sooyoung while eyeing jessica. Sooyoung stared at the girl.I hope i'm patience enough to handle her..