Chapter 10

Forceful Marriage

Heyyy AGAIN ^^..as promised,here's the next update..ENJOY!! Sorry for being late..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hi jess.."

"Tiffany?" Tiffany smile at the latter.

"Don't you want to invite me in?"

"Ouh..s-sure." Jessica open the door wide enough for the girl to walk in.They went to the living room.

"Take a sit..i'll make you a drink." Jessica went to the kitchen while tiffany waiting for her at the living room. Few minutes later jessica return with two glasses of water.Tiffany take a sip on her drink while jessica look at the girl confusedly.

"So,how are you?" tiffany broke the silence.Jessica sighed.Even the simple question make her hesitate to answer as she doesn't know herself.

"I-I don't know.." she replied weakly.

"I already knew everything..aunt told me but don't get it wrong..she just worried about you," tiffany replied looking at the girl.She notice her swollen eyes.

"I know.." Silence surround them again.

"Do you..do you love her?" Tiffany asked looking at the girl trying to catch her eyes.She succeed when the girl stare back at her.

"I-I do.." jessica replied looking straight into tiffany's eyes.With that,tiffany can see the sincerity in her eyes.

"Good then..so what are you doing now?" tiffany asked while smiling.

"Huh?" Jessica still confused at the girl's action.

"Well,if you love her..do everything you can to get her back."

" I-I'm afraid she will push me away," jessica said looking on the floor.

"That's the sacrifice you have to face to show her that you really love her.."

"B-Bu---"

"Listen jess..Winning a person back requires tons of effort, impressive actions, complete sincerity, and overflowing love because this could be your last chance(a/n: i get it from the other fics,so credits go to the owner)..and it's harder than make someone love you for the first time because it's dealing with trust..but still,don't ever give up.." tiffany said while holding jessica's hand tightly to encourage her.

"Thanks tiff..i don't know what i'm gonna do if you're not here," jessica pulled tiffany into a hug.

"You're still my cousin after all..of course i care for you," jessica pulled out from the hug.

"Tiff..i'm sorry to--" jessica's was interrupted by tiffany.

"Hey,i'm not here to talk about me..honestly,i'm still love her you know..so,you better treat her well or else i'm gonna snatch her back from you," tiffany said trying to be serious but failed.

"Hehe..you can count on me for that.."

"I hope so.." they smiled to each other.

 

Two days later..

 

Jessica was waiting for soojin outside of the latter workplace. She wanted to face soojin to ask her about sooyoung's whereabout.After several hours of waiting,she spotted a familiar person walking out of the restaurant.She immediately went out from her car and ran to the girl.

"Unnie!!"

Soojin turned to the source of the voice.She fastened her pace as soon as she saw jessica.But that didn't make jessica stop as she also fasten her run.She grabbed soojin's wrist and turned her around.

"Soojin unnie wait.."

"What are you doing here? What do you want from me?" soojing shot jessica a cold glare but the latter ignored it.

"I want to know where sooyoung go," jessica said almost pleading.

"Why you want to know? Don't you get enough of hurting her?" soojin still refused to tell.Jessica was about to cry but she hold it in.She need to be strong.

"Sooyoung already had enough jessica..she hurts a lot..you have no idea what she had been through after our parents died..i don't want her to get hurt again so please,sign the divorcement form and you guys are officially divorce..let her be happy for once.." soojin said coldly.But then she was shocked with the latter's action. Jessica fell on her knees on the sidewalk.She didn't care what other people think.

"Please unnie,i know i have made mistake but i want to fix everything..i'm just realize that love her too..so please tell me where is she," jessica begged while her tears fall heavily on her cheeks.

Soojin doesn't know what to do.At the same time she felt pity with the girl as she can see the latter sincerity.So,she gave up at the end.

"Fine..i'll tell you but promised me you won't hurt her again.."

"I'm promised.." jessica stand up and make her promise.

"She's now at japan continuing her study there..i'll give you her house and university addresses," soojin took out a paper and pen and wrote all the information.Jessica accepted it with happy face.

"Thank you unnie." She bowed at soojin repeatedly.

"Goodluck jessica..she might be quite stubborn but she has a soft heart," soojin said before walked away.Jessica quickly went back to her car and make a call to her secretary.

"Hello..can you book a ticket for the earliest flight to japan for me.."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

​Haha..way to go sica!! Please do comment as it might encourage me to update earlier ^^

Gudnite everybody \m/