Chapter 4

Forceful Marriage

Hey!! First af all i want to thank all readers and subscribers for supporting my story..I'm not planning to update this soon but i'm just reading your comments and..GOSH,I LOVE IT!! you guys just don't know how much i love you!! So,yeah..here's another update thanks to your comments..like i said leaving comments might encouraging me to update more and sooner..So,here you go..ENJOY!!

Next morning..(Saturday)

Author's POV

"Morning miss jung" sooyoung greet jessica who just enter the kitchen. As usual jessica didn't reply and directly eating her breakfast while sooyoung continue to wash the dishes.She already ate her breakfast before.

"Sooyoung.." jessica called looking at the brunette's back which facing her.

"Hmm.."

"Look at me when i'm talking" sica raising her voice a bit when the latter continues to do her work. Sooyoung sighed before turn around and fake a smile.

"I want you to drive me to the airport later.." jessica ordered.Is she leaving somewhere? Sooyoung thought.

"Are you going somewhere?" sooyoung can't hide the excitedness in her voice and face.Yess..finally,happy days..I'M COMING!! Jessica glared coldly at her when she sense it.Sooyoung's face immediately change back.

"O-Okay..what time?" she asked nervously.

"9.30..and no,i'm not going anywhere..i'm just going to take my cousin." With that jessica stand up and headed to the living room.

"I'm just going to take my cousin~~" sooyoung mimicking jessica without any sound while doing funny face.Just like a cue,jessica turned around and glared at her.Sooyoung gulped and flash an innocent smile. Gawdd..is she a psycho??! Sooyoung thought while eyeing jessica walking away.

At the airport..

The two girls are waiting for certain someone. Sooyoung is sitting on a bench the near standing jessica while reading newspaper. Just then they heard someone yelled jessica's name.

"JESS!!" someone running to the girl and immediately hug her."Jess,i'm miss you!!"

"Gosh,don't yell fany," sica said sternly.Sooyoung's eyes widened when she heard the familiar voice.The voice she had been missing so much.She literally lift her face and watched the two hugging.

"Hehe..i'm sorry," fany said while pull out from the hug.That's when she notice sooyoung's presence.

"SOO!!" fany immediately run to the latter and hug her. Sooyoung still has shocked expression on her face.She glanced at jessica and saw the brunette look at them with shock but cold expression.

"F-Fany.."

"Soo,what are you doing here?" fany asked looking at the latter's face after release the hug.

" U-Umm.." sooyoung tried to answer but jessica cut her off.

"She works with me," jessica said while looking at fany with expressionless face.Sooyoung feel hurts with the statement but deeply she thankful because she's not ready to tell fany the truth.Not ready to hurt the girl.

"Really? Why you never told me? You know i miss you so much..it's been long time since you last call me," fany said while pouting. Sooyoung can't help but to chuckle.Jessica never see sooyoung like that.You love it that much huh? She hissed.

"I'm sorry," sooyoung said while pinching fany's cheeks softly.

" It's okay..i know you're a busy person," fany said while eyesmiling. She then lean closer and kissed the latter passionately on the lips. Both sooyoung and jessica widened their eyes with the action. Jessica quickly snap back and look away.Sooyoung on the other hand doesn't know what to do. She doesn't want to push the girl away because it just will make the atmosphere between them become awkward..and she know fany will be hurt when she does it.So,she just kissing back.They pull away when they heard jessica clear .

"Ouh,i'm sorry jess..i want you to meet my girlfriend,sooyoung," fany said while smiling widely and clinging her arm with sooyoung.

"Yeah yeah..i know her already but i never know she's your girlfriend," sica replied and glared at sooyoung.Sooyoung look at her nervously.

"Yeah,she's one of the reason i'm here today," fany said totally oblivious with the tense surrounding her.

"Whatever..now,let's go," sica replied sternly before walking away.Sooyoung never let her eyes off from the brunette who now walking away.

"She never change." fany sentence make sooyoung turned back to the latter before smiling widely.

"Let's go,fany..let me help you with your luggages." they changing smile before heading out hand in hand.

In the car,sooyoung is driving while jessica sits beside her because fany wants to sleep at the back seat. But later,she ending up telling stories about herself while having her arms around sooyoung neck from the back. Sooyoung keep glancing at the brunette beside her every now and then while jessica facing the window looking outside.

"Tiff,my parents invite you to dinner at their house tonight..so,i'll take you up at 7." jessica said while looking at the latter.

"Okay..bye,jess..bye,soo," fany simply said before giving sooyoung a peck on the lips.

At Soosica's house..

When they arrive,jessica quickly going inside the house.She stops at the bottom of the stairs before turn to face sooyoung.

"Mom and dad invite us too tonight.." she said without any tone in her voice.

"Okay.." sooyoung replied weakly while staring in to jessica's eyes.Jessica went upstairs after that and close her bedroom's door. Sooyoung sighed before heading to the couch and laying tiredly.It's gonna be a tiring day for me..

(Let's just skip to the dinner)

Jung's mansion..

The atmosphere surrounding the dining table quite densed. Everybody keep silent and just eating their food.I cannot say enjoying because oblivious they are not except for tiffany.They can't even tell whether the food going through their mouth or nose(expression of awkwardness).

"So,tiffany how have you been?" mr jung asked trying to break the silence.

"I'm good uncle..and super good with her here," fany replied happily while clinging onto sooyoung's arm.Upon seeing this jessica quickly turned her gaze back at her food. Mr Jung and mrs jung already know about it.They had been dragged by soosica to a room to tell them personally before the dinner.At first,they didn't agree to fool fany like that but they had to agree when thinking they don't want to ruin fany's holiday here.

After they finished eating,they gather at the living room catching up with each other.After a while,fany excused herself to go home because she feel really tired boarding plane for a long time. Mr jung asked his driver to send tiffany home.

"I want to talk with them aboout bussiness..i hope you don't mind," mr jung said while pointing to sooyoung and jessica.

"I don't mind uncle..so,goodnight then," fany replied before kissing each one of them on the cheek.When it's sooyoung turn,she kiss the latter on the lips.

When she already gone,mr jung look at his daughter and daughter in law with a serious face.It sent shivers through their spine.

"How long are you planning to keep it as secret?" he asked seriously before sighed. Sooyoung and jessica didn't know what to answer and just changing glances to each other.

"As soon as possible dad," sooyoung answered at last.

"Good..because the later she know,the more hurt she will feel" mr jung said before standing up.He patted both her daughters' shoulder before went to his room.After that,sooyoung and jessica went home.