Chapter 9

Forceful Marriage

Heyyy!! ^^..i'm just finished reading all your comments about the latest update and gawd..you just don't know how much i love you guys!! Some of you maybe want soofany back but let just see okay..who knows at the end maybe it will be something that you didn't expected like SOORI??! O_O..keke,just kidding..there's no way i'm gonna pair them up in this story(at least)..

So,yeah..enough of babbling,let's get back to work..and i hope you enjoy ^_^..MY BELOVED READERS!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"S-Sooyoung.." jessica was lost at words.She just look at sooyoung's direction with mix feelings.Part of her she felt scared as the latter might do something harsh on her and yuri.Other part of her she felt really guilty of what she just did.Yuri turned around when she saw jessica frozed on her spot.

Sooyoung just let her tears fall heavily from her eyes.She heard and saw everything between the two.She felt that her heart broke into pieces when she heard jessica words.

"...I was forced to married to stranger that i don't even love.."

" ..yes,i'm married but i'm not happy with it.." 

Sooyoung felt like she wants to dash towards the two and slap them but in her she still has respect to other people.Moreover,who is she to do that? She was no one in jessica's life.So,she take few steps backward and walked away leaving the two.

"Sooyoung wait!" jessica called for her but failed.She then run after the girl but was stopped when someone grab her wrist.

"Is it her? your wife?" Yuri asked.

"yes,it's her..can you please let go of my hand?" jessica said almost begging as she doesn't want to argue with the latter.Not in this situation.Yuri let go of her.Jessica walked away.

"Is this mean you're falling for her?" Jessica stops on her track.Without looking back,she replied "I don't even know myself" and walked away.

Jessica reached her room and when she opened the door,she saw sooyoung almost finish packing her stuff.She then walk nearer to the crying girl.

"Sooyoung.." jessica called in soft voice but got ignored.

" I-I'm sorry.." she tried again but this time sooyoung looks back at her.

"You don't have to..it's not your fault anyway.." sooyoung said stopping from whatever she was doing.She sat on the edge of the bed looking on the floor while jessica standing not far from her still looking at her.

" You know what sica,i mean it when i said i'm not regretting married to you..because at least you give me such a new experience of feeling hurt *chuckled*...now i know how fany felt.." sooyoung said. It's true though..Tiffany never hurts sooyoung or even make her upset.She feels happy everytime fany was beside her but now she will never experience the same anymore because probably tiffany hates her now. How cruel i was to hurt you fany when all you doing was loving me with all your heart..As she remembered tiffany,her tears fall more.

Sooyoung might mumble the last sentence but jessica still heard her.Jessica felt the sudden uneasiness when sooyoung mentioned tiffany's name.She felt like she was threatened.She snapped out of her thought when she heard sooyoung spoke again.

" I thought i can make you fall for me but obviously i was wrong..how stupid i am to even think of that.I admit that at first i'm marrying you for your money..to help my family get a better life..but at least i'm trying to love you and i did..even though you always insult me for doesn't suit your wealthness but i love you jessica jung..i really do.." sooyoung let it all out for once. Jessica just listen to her not knowing what to say.

" But in my greediness,i didn't realize that i already hurt so many people..i hurt tiffany who loves me..i hurt you by forcing you to marry a stranger that you barely know what else to love." for the nth time sooyoung let her tears fall and for a moment there,she doesn't really care about her pride.

"And now,for once i want to make a true decision that will benefit all of you..that can make you happy.." sooyoung said slowly trying to composed herself.Jessica felt uneasiness wrapped around her heart.She felt very nervous for sooyoung's next words.She doesn't want to think of anything bad.

"..It's not that i don't want to fight for our marriage..if i would be given a choice,i will fight for it..but i know it's useless when it only come from me.So,i'll let you go sica..by that,i mean i'll divorce you..you can go back to the girl you love and i know you will be happy.."Jessica stiffened at the words.She can't believe that this is happening.She felt that her world crashes at the word 'divorce' but she's not doing anything as she doesn't know what to do.

"So,this is a goodbye for us..and once again i want to thank you for everything." Sooyoung braved herself to hug the latter.She didn't get a replied so she felt disappointed and retreat back.Sooyoung took her luggages and walked out of the room leaving the dumbfounded girl alone.For once,jessica fell on her knees crying her heart out.She felt like she has lost everything.

 

Few days later..

 

Jessica has been lying on her bed for almost ten days now.She will only get up to eat or take a bath then she will lying on her bad again.Her eyes are all swollen and puffy because of the crying. She then took the paper on the nightstand and for the nth times,she burst out crying again.It is the divorcement paper that sooyoung has sent to her few days ago.

 

Flashback..

 

The next morning after the incident, mr jung decided to head back home after he heard the whole story from jessica.Mr jung felt really disappointed towards jessica. Mrs jung who felt a bit sympathy towards her daughter invited jessica to overslept at their place.

" It's okay,mom..i want some time alone," jessica said weakly.

"But dar--"

"Just let her be..let her make her own decision from now on," mr jung butted in seriously and walked away.Jessica understood her father's coldness so she didn't get angry.

"I'll headed home now,mom.." jessica kissed her mom's cheek.

As she arrived at home,she straight away went to her room.As she opened the door,she noticed a letter on her bed.She opened it and read silently.

To: Jessica

I already took all my things in the house.I won't appear in your life again.I'm sorry for not making you happy all the time you be with me and thanks for everyhting.I already asked my sister to arrange everything about our divorce and it will be sent to you in few days..i hope you be patient *chuckled*

Anyway,i'm going somewhere far so please don't look for me(as if you will)..and send my regards to mom and dad also tell them i'm sorry for not saying goodbye properly..

Lastly,i hope you will be happy with the one you love..and i pray the best for you..if you wonder,i'm not mad so don't worry..

p/s: smile always ^^ 

Love,

Sooyoung

 

End Flashback

Jessica hug the letter again tightly. She felt so empty right now.She missed sooyoung.She will not hesitate to tell now that she had already fallen for the girl.But it's too late for her.The girl had already walk out from her life.She then start crying again.

#Ring Ring

Jessica snatched her phone beside her.She really hope that it was sooyoung who called her.But to her diappointment,it's her mom instead.Jessica want to ignore the call but the ringing sound annoyed her.

" Hello.." jessica answered with hoarse voice.

"Hello jessica,are you okay?" mrs jung asked with worried tone.

"I'm okay mom..i just need to be alone for now."

"Hmm..okay,please take care of yourself and don't worry about work..your dad agreed to give you a break."

"Okay mom,thanks..i love you" after got a reply,jessica ended the call.

She then get back to her sulking state thinking about sooyoung and hoping to receive a call or messages from the girl.She was in her own world when she heard her housebell ringing.She annoyingly walked to the front door. As she opened the door,she was shocked.

"Hi jess.."

"Tiffany?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry for the short update but i want to save the next scene for the next chapter..so please be patient..it will be post soon ^^