Chapter 7

Forceful Marriage

Sooyoung woke up the next morning and saw tiffany still sleeping peacefully besides her while hugging her waist.She saw stain of tears on the latter's cheeks and it broke her heart.She the latter's hair gently before getting up slowly not wanting to disturb her sleep.She headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for tiffany.After she finished,she sat at the dining table staring at nowhere.Few minutes later,tiffany enter the kitchen and stopped at the entrance.They stare at each others few seconds before sooyoung spoke.

"C-Come eat,fany.." she started still staring at tiffany.Without any word,Tiffany obey her.She sat across sooyoung and start eating her meal.Nobody utter a word during the period.After finish,tiffany washes the dishes and straight away head to her room without saying anything or even looking at sooyoung.Sooyoung followed her.She saw tiffany standing in front of the window in her room staring outside while crossing her arms on her chest.

"Fany.." sooyoung called her softly.

"You broke my heart soo..I-I never thought you will cheat on me.." Sooyoung knew the latter trying her best to hold her tears.

"Fany..please..i'm so--" Sooyoung came nearer her.

"Just leave.." Sooyoung stops in her track.

"Fany.."

"LEAVE!! I don't want to see you anymore.." Tiffany fell on her knees and cry her heart out.Sooyoung fight the urge to hug the girl but she knows it will make it worst because she's the reason that make the latter went through this pain.I'm sorry..She then left the girl alone and went back home.When she heard sooyoung's car drove away,tiffany cries more for the rest of the day.

Soosica's House..

Sooyoung arrive at her house in a very bad condition.Her face soaked with tears.She enter the house and passing by jessica who is in the living room.She didn't utter a word so does jessica.The latter just watch sooyoung heading to her room.What happen to her? Jessica thought before followed sooyoung into her room.She saw sooyoung sit leaning on the headboard and hug her knees with her face buried on while crying.Jessica went closer.She sit beside sooyoung.

"Sooyoung.." she called while placing her hand on the latter's shoulder.Sooyoung lift her face and stare at jessica with her red and swollen eyes.She suddenly hug jessica tightly.Jessica didn't push away instead she hug back and sooyoung's hair gently.

"Shh..it's okay,I-I'm here," jessica said softly almost whispering.She doesn't know herself why she stuterred..maybe because..it just not like her.

" I don't want her to hate me," sooyoung said while crying.Tiffany.. did they break up?B-Because of me? Jessica thought and sigh heavily.After few minutes staying like that,jessica could hear soft snore coming from the latter.She lay sooyoung down gently not wanting to wake her up.She then join the girl on the bed.She stare at sooyoung's face for awhile.Pretty..she unconciously caresses sooyoung's face before slowly drift to sleep.

Few Hours Later..

Sooyoung woke up from her sleep feeling a little better.She caught a sight jessica sleeping soundlessly beside her with their face facing each other.She stares at the latter before back to her sense.She stand up slowly and heaned to kitchen to prepare for lunch.She felt very hungry since she didn't take breakfast.She prepare for two because she sure that jessica will also feel hungry when she wakes up.After finish,she eat her lunch alone.Then,jessica enter the kitchen looking sleepy.

"Have your lunch,miss jung," sooyoung said with a smile.Jessica obeys her.They eat silently for a minute before jessica speak up.

"A-Are you okay?" Jessica asked stutterly.She cursed herself for that but still looking at sooyoung for a reaction.

"I'm okay now.."sooyoung replied and smile reassuringly.Jessica nodded and turn her gaze back at her food.They remain silent.Sooyoung finish her food first and wash the dishes.Right after she finished,jessica's turn to wash her dish while sooyoung clean up the dining table.Jessica walks pass sooyoung to the living room but stopped when the latter grab her wrist gently.

"Miss jung..thanks for comforting me.."sooyoung said with a smile.Jessica wants to reply but nothing coming out from .Instead,she just nodded.She walks back to the living room and stop at the doorway.She turn to face sooyoung again.

"Hmm..by the way sooyoung,you can call me sica..t-that's if you want," she said and walking away not waiting for the latter's reply.Sooyoung smile meaningfully while eyeing jessica.

Few days later..

Jung's mansion..

Sooyoung and jessica having their dinner here.Mr Jung invites them to talk about something.After finish eating,jessica and her mother washes the dishes while sooyoung follows mr jung to the living room.They talk about random things.After a while,the other two women join them.Unexpectedly,jessica sits beside sooyoung but not too close.

"Sooyoung and jessica.." mr jung called attracting their attention from the tv. Both look at him.Mr jung took a long breath before speak again while staring at the two.

"Tiffany..she left this morning.And by her look when she met me,i conclude that you already told her.." mr jung stare at the two asking for answer.Jessica glace at sooyoung who face change immediately.Sooyoung sighed.

"I did..few days ago.."

"Are you okay?" mrs jung asked with concern.

"I'm okay mom..don't worry.." Sooyoung smile weakly.

"Soo,i'm sorry because of m--" mr jung's words been cut off.

"No dad..it's not your fault,it's my decision..in fact,i'm not regret marrying sica.." sooyoung said looking at jessica who quickly look away.A hint of pink shade can be seen on her cheeks.But luckily for her,no one notice it.

"Good then..anyway,there's another reason i call you guys today.." Their attention back at mr jung.

"We planning to have a family holiday this weekend at Jeju Island..and we want you two follow us.Just assume it as your honeymoon since you didn't have one yet," mr jung said while sending meaningful glance at mrs jung.Both of the smile sheepishly.Sooyoung has her jaw drop.Why so sudden? She glance at jessica who looks calm.

"B-but..what about the company?" Sooyoung asked.

"Don't worry about it,i've already asked my assisstant to arrange everything.Come on,take a break from the stressful life.."mr jung plead with his puppy eyes and aegyo.

"Oh,dad..please don't do that.." jessica said seriously while glaring at him.Mr jung gulped before maintain his posture.Sooyoung chuckled at the two action.

"So,sooyoung..do you on?" mr jung asked again.

"Alright dad..anything you said," she replied giving in.

"Good..how about you jessica?"

"I'm okay with it.." jessica replied with blank face.They talk about random things after that.Then,soosica went home when the time past midnight.

Soosica's house..

Jessica enter the house followed by sooyoung.Jessica straight away go to the stairs to head upstairs.

"Sica.." sooyoung suddenly call.Jessica stop at the bottom of the stairs and turn around to face sooyoung.

"Goodnight.." sooyoung whispers into the latter's ear before kiss her cheek.She walk upstairs with a smile before close her room's door.Jessica froze at her spot and unconciously held her cheek where sooyoung just kiss.