Chapter 11

Forceful Marriage

Heyy~~^^..i've done reading all your comments and thank you so much..i must say I LOVE YOU GUYS!! like seriously..

to some of you that saying i'm fast,i'm really really sorry..i just want to get it over quickly because i'm really don't have any idea how to make it long..and honestly,i don't really like to make a story that have a very long chapters @_@'..kekeke,still i hope you guys enjoy reading it..

AND i must say that some of you are really smart because..YOU READ MY MIND!! hahaha..i'm already planning to make jessica jealous by seeing sooyoung with other girl.Well,we all have the same thought right..that's the price she has to pay for hurting our sooyoungie -_-  ... But,don't worry i will make soosica at the end since that the purpose of the story,isn't it?

Some of you have wondered where's Yuri..honestly,I DON'T CARE!! haha,kidding~~..she was away for a while because i'm not planning to make her as a badass that will ruin soosica relationship..so,let just say that she having a break from this story..and don't worry again i won't make her disappear just like that until the end..she will come back for sure but in what situation let just see okay? ^^

I hope i have answered almost of the question that my beloved readers have left..so,enjoy this new update(>_<)..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Tokyo Airport (a/n: do they have one? i really don't know..sorry,let's just assume it is)

Jessica went out from the building just to wander around.

"Now,where am i supposed to go? Aish..i'm only doing this for you sooyoung" she mumbled to herself while looking for a taxi.Then suddenly a man approached her while talking about something in foreign language which jessica assumed he's talking in japan.Jessica waving her hand in front of the man indicating that she doesn't know the language.

"Uh..i'm sorry,you're foreigner?" the man talk again but this time in english even though not very fluent while smiling.Jessica seem a bit relieved as she heard him..well,thank god he can speak english at least..Jessica thought.

"Yes,i am..can you get me a taxi?"

"Sure..this way,miss," jessica followed the man and give him sooyoung's university address that soojin gave.She couldn't wait any longer to meet the one she longing for therefore she ignored the jetlag she's feeling. After 10 minutes,they arrived in front of the said university.She paid the driver and took her luggage along with her.Luckily,she just bring one.She decide to wait there as the university is so big for her to search for certain someone.

30 minutes later..

Jessica sit on the nearer bench waiting patiently.Her gaze never leave the front gate as she afraid she will miss if sooyoung passing by. Suddenly,she saw a familiar figure walking out of the gate while reading a book.Her heart start to beat crazily.She was very happy to see the latter but at the same time she was nervous and afraid. Afraid that the girl wasn't happy to see her there.She just shrugged the thought and decided to approach the girl in any consequence.

"Youngie!!" Jessica stopped on her track immediately as she saw someone jumped on sooyoung's back happily. Sooyoung who still doesn't notice jessica's presence quickly turned around and ruffled the girl's hair playfully.

" Taengoo~yah..you've grown up already..stopped being a childish," sooyoung said looking at the girl with wide smile.Taeyeon just pouted cutely.Jessica who saw the whole scene and feel her heart aches at the sight. Did she already replace me with someone else?

"Aigoo..don't give me that pout,you know i can't resist it..come on,i'll buy you an ice cream."

" Yay!! I love you soo," taeyeon said childishly and kissed the latter's cheek.

"I love you too," sooyoung dragged taeyeon but stop immediately as she noticed jessica.

"Sica?" Jessica who had tears in her eyes was thinking to run away after hearing sooyoung said "i love you" to someone else but she shrugged it and thought that she will never give up on sooyoung easily. So,she approached the two with a smile.

"Hi sooyoung," she greeted looking at the girl who has shocked written on her face. Taeyeon who noticed the awkward silence surrounding the two tried to break it.

" Hi..i'm kim taeyeon and you are?" taeyeon asked.

"ouh..i'm jessica..jessica jung, sooyoung's--" her words was interrupted by sooyoung.

"..friend.She's my friend from korea," sooyoung continue. Jessica was hurt by that but she still give taeyeon a small smile.

" Oh great,another korean..i hope we can be friend," taeyeon said happily and offered jessica a handshake which was accepted by the latter.

"Sure.."

#cricket sound

"O-Okay..taengoo,let's grab some ice cream..and you too s-sica," sooyoung said after the dead silence. Sooyoung's grabbed jessica's luggage ignoring the latter objection. They walked towards taeyeon's car not far away from there. Sooyoung at the passenger seat in front while taeyeon was the one who's driving. That left jessica alone at the back seat. No one utter a word. Sooyoung stared out of the window seem lost in her own world. Jessica keep glancing at the latter every now and then. Seeing this, taeyeon decided to start the conversation.

"Sooyoung ah..why are you so quiet?" taeyeon asked with a bit aegyo while glancing at the latter. Sooyoung upon hearing her immediately snap back to reality and tilted her head to taeyeon while smiling.

"Aniyo~ i'm just a bit tired~," sooyoung played along. Taeyeon wrinkled her nose cutely pretending that she was disgusted with the latter aegyo. 

" YAH!!" sooyoung yelled jokingly when she see the reaction while taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh. They continue to play and doing aegyo to each other until they reached at the ice cream shop. Little that they know, there's certain someone that have been watching them intensely while boiling inside.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's the update..sorry for being too short,honestly i have no idea right now to make jessica jealous more :(..so,if you have any suggestion,please tell me..i'll appreciate that ^_^..

I decided to make it SOOTAE since they're my third OTP after SOOSICA and SOOFANY..i know it's quite weird to see our dorky leader doing aegyo and childish in this story but just imagined it okay :3..at first i'm planning to take Sunny but i changed my mind..anyway,i hope you enjoy..and please do me a favour by giving some idea on how to make jessica jealous,okay..bye!!