Chapter 5

Forceful Marriage

Before i'm updating the new chapter,i want to ask for you guys help..Please please please vote for girls generation-tts for every category they're nominating.We don't want our girls to lose right? Just google for mama 2012 to vote..and vote for taeyeon too for best OST song category..

So,here's the update..ENJOY!!

 

At night after the dinner..

Sooyoung lay down on her bed.The time has past midnight but she can't sleep because she keep thinking about how to tell tiffany.Suddenly,all lights went out.Aish..why must it blackout at this time? She thought before went to kitchen to take a candle and lit it up.She went back to her room and place the candle on the standing night beside the bed and laying back on her bed. Suddenly,she heard a soft knock on the door.She thought she misheard it because after that the knocks stop.Still she standing up to check it out.When,she open the door she saw a figure sitting next to the door while leaning on the walls and hugs her legs.The figure buried her face on her knees.

"M-miss jung?" upon hearing that,jessica lift her head and quickly standing up before hug the latter tightly.Sooyoung surprised with the action but later she hugs back trying to comfort her since she noticed the tears on the girl's cheeks and she looks so scared.

"C-Can i s-sleep with you t-tonight?" jessica asked while still hugging the latter and buried her face on the latter's chest.

"O-Of course," sooyoung replied and hoping the girl release the hug so that they can went inside but jessica didn't move an inch. Sooyoung don't have another choice but carried the girl bridal style towards the bed. She placed her on the bed carefully before laying next to her. Immediately jessica snuggled closer to sooyoung without open her eyes.She buried her face on sooyoung's neck while hugging her waist.She must be really scared..Sooyoung thought before wrapping her arms around the girl's body protectively.

After few minutes,sooyoung can heard soft snore coming from the girl. She stared at her beautiful face who sleeping peacefully.Her gaze lowered to the girl's soft pink lips.It looks so tempting.Without hesitation,sooyoung place her lips on the girl's lips.I never see this side of you and somehow it makes me happy and calm..Jessica Jung,i already falling for you..She thought before closing her eyes.

The next morning..

Sooyoung wake up when she feel the light beamed onto her face.She open her eyes slowly and caught the sight of beautiful angel sleeping peacefully beside her while hugging her waist.Their faces are only inches apart.She can't help to smile at the sight.Few minutes later,jessica open her eyes slowly and her eyes directly stare into sooyoung's beautiful brown orbs.Beautiful..She smile and intend to get back to sleep.

"Morning miss jung." Suddenly the title hits her sense.She instantly wide open her eyes.She panicly release her arms from sooyoung's waist and standing up from the bed.Her face blushing wildly.

"I-I'm sorry.." jessica said before heading out of the room without looking at the latter.Sooyoung chuckled at jessica's action.She's so cute..

During breakfast..

"Morning miss jung.." sooyoung greeted jessica while grinning.

"M-Morning.." jessica stuttered.Wow,she never reply to my greeting before..Sooyoung raised her eyebrows and jessica notice it.

"What?" sica asked innocently.

"You never reply to me..i guess what happen last night really change you a bit," sooyoung said while smiling michiveously.

"W-What happen?"

"You really don't remember? Aww..it hurts my pride.I'm quite shock with your actions but still.." sooyoung went nearer to jessica.

"..it's the best night in my life," she whispered into jessica's ear that make the girl shiver and blushing madly. Sooyoung smirked before heading to her room.On the other hand,jessica seems confused.Did i really do something to her last night??!..

.......

Sooyoung and jessica are at the living room spending their weekend by watching tv.They sit far from each other and jessica keep stole glances to sooyoung every now and then.Sooyoung noticed it but she decide to ignore.Suddenly,sooyoung's phone ringing.

"Hello.."she answered while eyes still fix on the tv.

"Hey babe.." she gulped when she heard the husky voice from other side of the line.She glance at jessica who quickly look away when had been caught red handed.

"Hey babe.." she said softly hoping jessica can't hear it while her eyes still on the girl but it's too late.She can see jessica's face change into a cold one.

"I just wondering if you want to go out with me?" fany asked hopingly.

"Sure..i'll pick you up at 2,is it okay?" sooyoung said try to sound normal.

"Okay,see you later babe..i love you." sooyoung gulped before answer back weakly.

"I love you too." After they hang up,she sighed heavily. She glanced at jessica.

"I'm going out..w-with tiffany," she told the girl but didn't get any respond.She then went to her room to get ready.I think this is it..i must tell tiffany the truth..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel really bad for tiffany,seriously..but like i already said i won't change the storyline in any way.

I'm sorry soofany shippers..:(

But still soofany is my second top OTP..just for you to know,hehe