Chapter 12

Forceful Marriage

Heyy..it's nice to see you guys again,well even though not literally ^_^..

@EdeleLar Apparently,sooyoung just move to japan after she 'divorce' with jessica so it's about two weeks and so..taeyeon is a korean that move to japan because of their family bussiness..she helps sooyoung a lot when the latter first came to japan,that's why they're close..i hope i already answer your question even not all (i figured that,keke)..thank you for asking anyway..and sure i hope i can make this chapter a long one as you request ^_^..thanks for asking anyway..

To the new subscribers,readers and also silent readers,thank you again for supporting this fic..i hope i can make you guys statisfied (._.) ..to my loyal subscribers and readers,you already know how much i love you ^o^..so,enjoy this updates!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Taeyeon sent sooyoung home after their little trip to the ice cream shop. She bid goodbye and drove off after sending flying kiss to sooyoung.

 

"Aish,that dork.." sooyoung complain while smiling. She then grabbed jessica's luggage and walked to the front door.She fished out the keys from her bag and opened the door.She walked inside with jessica trailing behind.

 

"There's two bedrooms in this house.The master room is mine so yours is the other.You can take a rest and i will call you when dinner's ready," sooyoung said and started to walk to her room when suddenly jessica hold her wrist.

 

"Soo, i m-miss you.." jessica said out of the blue.Aish..why i said that.It's so sudden and too early.Pabo jessica..she must think i'm weird..Jessica scolded herself in her mind but at the same time she can't hold her feelings any longer.She hoped her words can soften the latter's heart a bit.

 

"You're just tired jessica..go take a nap before dinner." With that sooyoung pulled her hand and walked into her room.She leaned her back on the door once it closed.Why are you doing this to me jessica..

 

Both of them take a nap after the long day.Sooyoung woke up two hours later to prepare dinner. She took an hour to finish everything.She then walked to jessica's room to wake up the latter.She stand outside the room hesitated to go in or not.Aish..what i'm worrying about?It's not like i've never woke her up before..She shrugged the thought and walked in.

 

She saw jessica sleeping peacefully in her weird position.She chuckled at the sight.She had to admit she missed to look at the latter's face when she's sleeping.So innocent and calm..She walked nearer and sit beside the sleeping figure on the bed. She found herself staring at jessica's face few minutes before her hand found its way to brush the strand on jessica's face.She traced her back palm on the latter's cheek.Jessica stirred a bit and that makes sooyoung pulled her hand back before standing up.

 

"Dinner's ready..but you can go back to sleep if you want to.You looked really tired.I'll save the food for you," sooyoung said when jessica finally open her eyes and staring at her with sleepy eyes.

 

"No..i'll eat with you," jessica replied slowly getting up and walked to bathroom to wash her face.

 

They eat in silence. Sooyoung really feel uncomfortable in this state so she tried to break the ice.

 

"So..what are you doing here in the first place?" she asked without looking at the latter.

 

"Isn't it obvious? I'm looking for you,can't i?" jessica replied sarcastically.It's not that she was annoyed with sooyoung's question,it just that she was annoyed with sootae's lovey dovey actions earlier.She admit that she was jealous they were so close and the fact that sooyoung can act rather friendly with other girls but not her. 

 

"You look unhappy with my presence.." she continued when the latter didn't reply.

 

"Can't i ask? You were suddenly right in front of me and what do you expect? Me celebrating you arrival by throwing up party?" sooyoung replied.She tried her best not to sound offending but she just can't control it. She thought she can get away from everything once she moved to Japan but here she was again with someone she once loved..Her wife..or should she said her ex-wife..

 

" I'm sorry.." sooyoung heard jessica said softly and sounds hurt. She sighed heavily.

 

" I'm sorry too.." she looked jessica straight in the eyes and smile sincerely. Then they continue to eat again and silence once again surrounds them.

 

" But i really mean it..i'm here looking for you and i want us to get back together," jessica said looking very determined to sooyoung. Sooyoung startled by the sudden outburst.She actually doesn't know how to react with it. Jessica looking at her with her eyes sparkling with hope.

 

" Jessica..we already divorced remember--"

 

" No,we're not..I didn't sign the contract when i realised i love you too after you left me.." sica replied. Sooyoung too shocked after hearing that. Part of her feel very happy to hear the confession but part of her feel afraid that she might get hurt again if she give in.

 

"Then,where's the contract now?" She asked randomly because she really confused right now.

 

"Why? You want to force me to sign it? I'll not choi sooyoung even if you have to kill me.." sica pouted cutely after she said that.

 

"In fact,i already threw it in the dustbin..just so you know," sica said again and smiled happily when she remembered what she had done to the contract. She then continue to eat leaving sooyoung amused by her sudden cuteness that sooyoung never seen before. Kyaah!! How can an ice princess has this cute side in her?? Wait,WHAT?? Really Choi Sooyoung??

 

After finished eating,sooyoung proceed to the living room to watch TV while jessica washing the dishes after she insisted to do so. Few minutes later,jessica join and sit beside her on the couch.Sooyoung just let it be because she too focus in watching.

 

"Didn't you girlfriend mad i stay here?" jessica said out of the blue.

 

"Huh?" sooyoung confusingly tilted her head to the latter.

 

"The girl earlier..she's your girlfriend right? Won't she get mad?" jessica asked again with a bit jealous. Ah..so she thought taeyeon is my girlfriend? Is she jealous? Hmm..should i play along? It won't hurt a bit right if i lied..well,maybe she will hurt but she hurt me too..so,it's fair right readers? kekeke..

 

"..well,it's not that i care how she feels..but being a kind person i am,i don't want to labelled as the relationship breaker," she continued after getting no response from sooyoung. Even i intend to break their relationship but it still sound so bad for me..Jessica thought.

 

She really being so blunt now,keke..how cute..impressive..Sooyoung smiled innerly.

 

"Nah,don't worry about her..i'm sure she will understand..she's the perfect partner i can ask for.." sooyoung said.

 

"Furthermore,she already used to it.." she added again. Jessica widen her eyes in shock and gasped.

 

"W-What? You m-mean there's other girls had stayed here before?"she asked.

 

"No,it's not that..i mean,you know i'm quite popular in my university and each day i'll receive a gift from my admirers..but taeyeon never feel jealous about it..she's very understanding.." sooyoung said.She's not intend to brag about her popularity in school.She just want to see how jessica will react.In fact,all the things that she said are all true except the part that taeyeon is her girlfriend.Sooyoung tried her best to surpressed her laugh when she saw jessica mocking on what she said.

 

"Yeah yeah.." jessica continue to mumble annoyingly with funny faces.

 

"What did you say?" sooyoung asked even she heard that clearly. Jessica stop whatever she was doing and smiling at the latter sweetly.

 

"Ouh..i said i feel sleepy already,guess i'm going to bed now.." she said and faked a yawn.

 

"Alright..i think i should go to bed too..it's late already and i still have classes tomorrow," sooyoung said and stand up from the couch.She take a step to her room and stopped when she heard jessica's words.

 

"Soo..i told that i don't want to be labelled as the relationship breaker but i don't say i won't do it..i want to get back what belongs to me and i will prove that i'm the only one for you..i'm fell sorry for that kim but i don't care," jessica said while smiling sweetly and walked towards sooyoung.

 

"Goodnight,soo..dream of me tonight," she said and walked to her after giving sooyoung a peck on the lips leaving the latter dumbfounded.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Next Morning..

 

Jessica woke up when the sunlight beam straight onto her face.She rubbed her face and look at the clock. 10 am. She walked into the bathroom to bath. After getting ready,she walked out of the room and headed to kitchen walking pass by sooyoung's room and sooyoung nowhere to be seen.She went to the kitchen to make breakfast for herself. It was then when she noticed there's a set of breakfast on the counter with a note placed under the plate.

 

Jessica,

 

i already made breakfast for you.If you see this note that's mean i'm already headed to school and won't be back until 5 pm.So,enjoy yourself and make the house as your own.Bye..

 

Sooyoung

 

She smiled after reading the note. She still caring and sweet..She remembered how sooyoung always made her breakfast before she went to office before.The different is just the latter always wrote " sica <3" on the note before instead of "jessica" like now.She can't forget what sooyoung always said to her whenever she skip meal because of getting late to office.

 

"Breakfast is the most important meal in a day.I will not let you skip it because you're under my responsibilties now.In fact,you need energy to work."

 

At that time jessica always took it for granted.In fact,she would throw the note in dustbin without feeling anything.But right now,it's totally different.She feel touched with that simple gesture.

 

"Now I know how much i've hurt you..i promise i'll never hurt you again and now I'll make these notes as my collections whenever she gives me," she smiled and started to eat the meal.

 

Jessica then started to clean the house as it looks quite mess.

 

"She must be very busy with assignments that she doesn't have time to clean.Well,i'll be a very good wife now to impress my hubby," she chuckled at her own remark.She played random music on her ipod and start to clean while following the rhythm.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

At the same time..

In Sooyoung's university

"Sooyoung-ah.."

 

"Hmm.."

 

"Who is jessica actually?" Sooyoung lifted her face from the book and look at taeyeon.They are in the library because their class has been cancelled.

 

"Why you asked?" Sooyoung asked back.

 

"I saw the way she looks at you and it doesn't look like a normal friend to me..and you seem very shocked with her presence yesterday and you so quite when she's around..it's so not like you..i see something going on between you guys," taeyeon explained.

 

"I'm sorry for asking..i don't mean to interfere in your bussiness but you seem bothered about her.You know,you can trust me and tell me everything if you want," taeyeon added when the latter didn't replied.

 

"Thank you for your concern taengoo,i really appreciate it.But i'm sure you will be shocked after know it." sooyoung look into taeyeon's eyes.

 

"Come on,you know me..i'll believe you even if you say that jessica is an alien that falls on earth," taeyeon joked. Sooyoung just look at her with serious face.

 

"W-Wait..you're not going to tell me that i'm right,right?" taeyeon asked panickly when the latter didn't laugh at her joke.

 

"What?? Of course not,you pabo.." Sooyoung laugh at her.

 

"Fuh..good to hear that.." taeyeon replied while faking to wipe invisible sweat on her forehead with a relief face.

 

"So.." taeyeon anticipated for sooyoung's reply when the latter stop laughing.Sooyoung stare into her eyes.

 

"She.."

 

"Yes?"

 

"She's my wife"

 

"Mwoh??"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Guys!! I'm really really sorry for the super late update..It just that i lack of idea to continue this story.Moreover i just started my degree in medical and i have to deal with so many assignments until once i have thought to abandon this fic *sigh*..i know these all lame excuses..i know i'm a bad author but i really hope you guys will understand and keep supporting me..

I got inspired to write again when i read your comments so thank you very much..I'll make it up to your guys..i tell you i'll have my holiday one week from now and i'm promised i'll try to update everyday during my holiday..how bout that? i hope you guys happy..

for now,enjoy reading this update..i love you guys,bye!! ^^

p/s:pray for me for my examination next week..so,i'll be in hiatus for a week and i'm promised i'll be back..keep waiting okay? have a nice day guys..Fighting!!