Chapter 6

Forceful Marriage

Soofany Date..

They went to amusement park because it was tiffany's request.As for sooyoung,she wants to fulfill all the girl's wish since she know that she will break the girl's heart at the end of the day.They enjoy their time together by riding all the rides in the park. Tiffany seems can't wipe off her smile since the beginning showing how happy she is. On the other hand,sooyoung tries to act normal in front of the latter despite the guilt feeling that had been built from the start.

Sooyoung admit that tiffany still own a special place in her heart.A place that she can't never give to other people.But at the same time she also has a feeling for jessica.Her 'wife' already made she falling for her. She herself is confused about her own feeling..i mean how can someone loves two person at the same time,right? That leads her to think that maybe..just MAYBE all this while her loves for tiffany was only a love to appreciate their friendship.The girl always been there for her during her happy or tough days.Someone that shed our tears whenever tears falling down from our eyes,that hug us to comforting whenever we feel down,that care to listen to us whenever we have problem to release our burden.Who on earth wouldn't love someone like that in our life? Because of that,when tiffany confessed to her she just accepted it because she didn't want to lose her. And now,she know she will hurt the girl which is the last thing she ever wanted to do in her life.As time passes,sooyoung's heart getting heavier.Gawd..why the time passes so fast? Again for the nth time in the day,she sighed heavily but this time tiffany seems to notice it.

"What's wrong soo?" the girl asked worriedly with her face full of concern.They having their dinner at a restaurant.

" Nothing fany~ah.." she said while smiling reassuringly that makes the latter smiles back.

"Fany,can we go to the park near this restaurant after this?" sooyoung asked looking straight into tiffany's eyes while smiling charmingly.

"Sure..anything for you babe." Sooyoung's heart sank hearing the last word.How can i hurt someone like her..Please God,give me strength..After finish their food,sooyoung pay for it before they went to the said park.They stroll around for few minutes before sit on a bench. Sooyoung stares at the girl beside her who is busy staring at the sky with a smile showing how happy she is. 

"Fany.." sooyoung called after inhale deeply.

"Hmm.."

"I want to tell you something.."

"What is it?" tiffany asked while turning her gaze to her girlfriend.

"You know you can tell me everything soo.." she said again after noticing sooyoung a bit hesitated.Sooyoung holds tiffany's hands in hers before squeezed them gently.

"I-I'm already m-married," sooyoung said looking into tiffany's eyes nervously.

"........"

"HAHAHAHA.." suddenly tiffany burst into laughing after few moment of silence.

"Don't joke like that soo.."she said after calm down.

"I'm not.." Sooyoung said softly.

"W-What? When?" tiffany asked while releasing her hands from sooyoung's grip.Tears start to form in her eyes.

"About two months ago.."

"W-Why?"Tiffany asked with cracking voice while hung her head down.A drop of tear can be seen fall onto the sand followed by another drops. Sooyoung's heart sank at the sight.She has no choice but to tell the latter the whole story.

"I'm sorry fany.." sooyoung said trying to grab the girl's hands but being pushed away.

"With who?" fany asked almost whispering still looking down.

"J-Jessica.."

"JESS??!" Tiffany snap and turn her gaze back to sooyoung.Mixed feelings can be seen from her already red and swollen eyes.Feeling cheated,anger but mostly sad.Sooyoung nodded with her apologetic face.

"I HATE YOU!!" With that,tiffany run away from the latter.

"Tiffany!!" Sooyoung tries to chase her but the girl was too fast.She stops when she saw tiffany get into a taxi far ahead before disappear from her sight.

"I'm sorry fany.." she said to no one while her tears can't stop falling.She went back to the bench to clam her mind thinking about everything that happens in her life.She worried about tiffany thinking the latter might do something stupid.After about two hours,her phone ringing.She immediately answer the call when she saw the caller ID.

"Hello fany!!" 

"Hello..miss sooyoung?" an unfamiliar voice replied.

"Y-Yes..who is this?" she asked.

"This is Newton Bar's owner..I jst want to inform you that your friend had pass out here after drinking few bottles..I found your number in her speed dial contact.."

"Okay..i'm coming." Sooyoung said before rushing to the bar.

She running into the bar once she arrived.She saw tiffany pass out on the stool while her head landing on the counter with few bottles of wine beside her.She carried the girl bridal style after thanking the bartender.She went back to her car and drove to tiffany's apartment.Once arrived,she carried the girl again and place the girl on her bed.She stares at the latter while her hair gently.She lay down on the bed beside the girl while her hand still caressed the girl's face.

"Soo.." fany mumbling in her sleep and tears falling from her closing eyes.Sooyoung's heart sank at the sight.

"Shh..i'm here," sooyoung said softly before kissing the girl's forehead and wrapped her arms around the latter protectively.Immediately tiffany snuggled closer to her while hugging her waist unconciously.I'm sorry fany for betraying your love and loyalty..Sooyoung thought letting her tears falling down for few minutes before falling asleep.