Chapter 1

Forceful Marriage

"Morning Soo.." the eldest sister greet her younger who busy preparing for their breakfast.

"Morning Soojin..are you going to work already?" Sooyoung asked while giving her sister the breakfast.

"Uhuh..i'll be home late tonight.Are you going to the work?" Soojin asked without looking at her sister.

"Nope,i got a day off today..i'm planning to bring tiffany for a date." Soojin put down her file and stare at her sister while smiling.

"Yeah..you should do that..I'm kinda pity her because you guys rarely see each other." Sooyoung sighed heavily.

"I know,i'm feeling guilty too..that's why i want to make it up to her." Sooyoung answered while munching her food.

"Don't worry,i know she'll understand about our condition..she's a good girl,you know.I'll agree if you want to marry her," Soojin said playfully.Sooyoung blushed hard with her sister remark.

"YAH!! I-It's too early for that," Sooyoung startled.

"Hahahah,i'm just kidding soo..you look cute when you blush,maybe that's why fany fall for you," Soojin laughed.

"YAH!!"

"I've got to go.. bye,soo" Soojin said standing up and kiss her sister's cheek before heading to the door.

"Aish..finally,my day become peaceful," sooyoung mumble to herself.

Sooyoung washes the dishes and decided to call her girlfriend. She take her phone and sit on the couch at the living room.

#Ring #Ring

"Hello.." a husky voice answered from the other line.

"Hey baby..am i disturbing your sleep?" sooyoung asked feeling guilty for disturbing her.

"Yup..you interrupted my sweet dream about you,keke," Tiffany giggled softly to lessen her girlfriend's guilty. Sooyoung smiled.

"Aw~~ so sweet..as a reward,i want to take you for a date.Are you busy today?" Sooyoung asked using her aegyo.

"REALLY?? Of course i'm not busy when dealing with you.I will cancel everything just to be with you.I miss you so much." Tiffany answered.Sooyoung could guess that the girl is pouting right now.She can't help but to smile at the thought.

"I miss you too.So,i'll take you at 9..you have 30 minutes to get ready," she said and chuckled when she heard a bit ruckus on the other side of the line.

"Okay,i want to take a bath now.See you later..bye baby,love you." Sooyoung couldn't get to reply as the girl already hang up. She smile at her phone in her hand. I love you too,fany~ah.. 

30 minutes later..

# HONK

Tiffany rushed out from her house.She into soo's car while smiling sweetly at her girlfriend.

"Hey baby..long time no see,i miss you," Fany said while pouting. Sooyoung didn't replied instead she smiled and leaned closer to her girlfriend. She captured Fany's lips gently while fany put her hands around soo's neck to deepen the kiss. Later,the kiss become more passionate as they pour all their feeling miss each other in the kiss.

"Mmm.." Fany moaned as their tounge battle against each other. Sooyoung pulled out from the kiss and received a sight of her girlfriend pouting.

"Aww~ as much as i want to kiss you all day long but it's not my ORIGINAL plan to spend our date in the car and kissing you," sooyoung said while smiling charmingly.

"Well,i'll not mind about that but since you already have an ORIGINAL plan why not we give it a try? So,where are we going now?" Fany said happily.Sooyoung pinch her girlfriend's nose before start to drive.

"We'll take breakfast first since i know you haven't take yours and it's not good as breakfast is the most important meal of the day..blah blah..."Sooyoung keep nagging about the important of breakfast.

"Here we go again,the nagger soo," fany said playfully while rolling her eyes.

"Yah!! I heard that!!" sooyoung said before she laughed a bit.

"Good because that's exactly my intention," she laughed along with sooyoung.

They take breakfast and later heading to the mall since sooyoung know very well that her girlfriend is a shopaholic girl. After four hours going into random shops and buy things that they want..i mean,THINGS that TIFFANY wants,they stop for awhile to grab their lunch. They search for a table in a restaurant.

"Wait here..i'll buy our lunch," sooyoung said ready to go to the counter.

"No soo..my treat today.In fact,i want to thank you for bringing me to go shopping," Fany smile along with her eyes.

"But fany.."

"No but,now let's go..i'm hungry." Fany drag soo to get their lunch.After paying for the foods,they sit back and eat their lunch.Fany notice that sooyoung not eat her food well and just stare at it.

"What's wrong soo?" Fany asked concern.

"Nothing..it just that i feel sorry for you to have me as your girlfriend.I'm not reach to buy expensive things for you to show how much i love you and i can't even treat you to lunch or dinner as other couples always have," sooyoung said weakly without looking at tiffany.

"Soo.."

"Soo,look at me," Fany said while lifting sooyoung's chin to look at her. She smile when finally sooyoung's eyes meet hers.

"I don't need expensive things to realise how much you love me.I don't care about treating to lunch or dinner as long as you're willing to spend your time with me even though how busy you are..and sometimes more busy than the president of Korea," fany said playfully and it works when sooyoung chuckled a bit.

"But i don't want people think that i take advantage of you because you're rich," sooyoung said sadly.

Tiffany come from a very rich family. Her father is a successful bussinessman from US that owns many branches company all around the world. Her mother died when giving birth to her so she raising up by her father and older brother. She moved to Korea alone in high school year to be independent. She stayed at her aunt before living along at her apartment until now. In high school was when she first met sooyoung who went to the same high school.They be friend a while before realise they have feelings for each other.After graduated, tiffany took over her father's company branch in Korea until now.

"You're not,soo..don't think about what other people think.We love each other,that's the most important thing." Fany caressed sooyoung's cheek before pecks her lips.

"Now,eat your food,I know you're hungry and you need to regain you energy for the shopping afterwards..I'm already done with mine," fany said.

"What? You're already finish?" Sooyoung asked unbelieveably. Tiffany nodded while smiling knowing what will happen next.

"But you not even finish half of the food!! Aish..Such a waste,you're lucky i'm here..Wasting food is not my principle," sooyoung said seriously and grab fany's plate.

"Shikshin.." fany said while laughing a bit when sooyoung stuck her tongue out at her.

At night..

They arrived in front of fany's apartment.

" Fany,thanks for willing to have a date with me," sooyoung said while staring into fany's eyes.

"You're welcome and thank you too for bringing me to a date.I have a great time today."

"You should went inside..you have to go for work tomorrow," sooyoung said.

"No goodbye kiss for me?" fany asked while pouting. Sooyoung smile and lean closer. She kissed her girlfriend passionately and pulled out when they need to breath.

"Goodnite..sleep well," sooyoung adviced.

"I will..you too," fany replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!! How the first chapter? I hope it's interesting enough.

I want you to know that i can't update always as i have to deal with many other things in life (how i wish i can be the characther in fanfics)..

I'll try to update at least once a week..so,please comment to encourage me as i LOVE reading your comment..

And if there's any mistake please bear with it as english is not my main language and i'm also don't have time to re-read the whole things..

So,yeah..ENJOY!! (^_-)