Bad Dream

Forceful Marriage

Sooyoung walked towards the bedroom after hearing noises in there. She found herself standing in front of jessica's room in their house. She barely can hear the ruckus because it's blurry. What she sure is that there's two voices inside the room. Her hand tremblingly reached for the knob.She still hesitate whether to open it or not.

Slowly,she twisted the knobWhat she see in front of her weaken her knees. She frozed at her spot staring at two figure busy kissing each other on the bed totally oblivous of her presence. 

"Hm..yuri-ah.." she heard a familiar voice .

"You're so y sica.." another voice replied.

Sooyoung just stood there watching. She didn't know what have gotten into her but she can't do anything that moment. Unconciously,she felt her cheeks getting wet with tears.

"Sooyoung?" suddenly sica's voice calling her make her snap out from her daze mode.She can see jessica approaching her with guilty face and try to reach her hand. An inches more when their contacts to each other..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung jolted up from her lying position. Her face was pale and sweat covering it. There's also stained of sweats on her pillow. What a dream.. She thought. She stands from the bed and headed to the door intending to go to kitchen to make some coffee for herself.

 

Sooyoung sat at the dining table while staring at nowhere remembering her dreams. She really rare to get a bad dream since she came to Japan. It's the first time and it's related to her past with jessica. Is it a sign for jessica's presence? What does that mean? Apparently,that dream just bring her back to her sad past and definitely her feelings started to mix again. Feelings of sad,anger,hatred,betrayed came rushing again when she thought she already forget everything. She too deep in her thought until she didn't realised a certain someone walked towards her.

 

" Soo?" Sooyoung snap out from her thoughts when she heard the voice. Silently,she felt nervous all of the sudden. The past came back in her mind as she tried to dodge it.

 

"Why you're not sleeping yet?" jessica asked softly.

 

"I can't sleep..after having the dream," sooyoung mumble the last sentences but jessica still can heard it. Jessica sit beside sooyoung when the latter didn't look at her.

 

"Are you okay? Want to share with me?" jessica asked with concern. She tried to hold sooyoung's hand on the table but sooyoung pull her hand back. 

 

"It's none of your bussiness.." sooyoung said coldly and stand to walk away leaving the dumbfounded jessica alone. Why she being so cold all of sudden? Everything was perfect earlier..Jessica thought in her mind. At the same time,sooyoung closed her bedroom's door and walk lifelessly towards her bed. She doesn't know why she acted like that towards jeesica. She doesn't want to hate the latter but she just can't help it. Slowly,her tears began to fall again for the first time since the incident. She cried silently when the memories rushing back until she fall asleep.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's quite short but i got to do something now..i'll try to update again later but i'm not promised okay?

Just be patient with me and i really appreciate that..

Enjoy reading~ 

p/s: the subscribers reaching 100++..Thank you and i really love you guys!! :-*