Chapter21

Brightness Of The Dark

Knocks were heard on a particular door together with soft callings at first. However, it soon turned into loud knocks and fierce shouting, terrifying enough to wake everyone in the castle up.
“Kim Hyun Joong! You open up this door immediately or else!”
“What’s wrong, Min Young…?” Yoon Jin, still in her pajamas, wearily approached Min Young, who was standing in front of the door, furiously
“This guy is late for the first day of training!”
“Come on Min Young it’s only the first day. Why so early?”
“Because the situation now is different, Yoon Jin!”
“It makes no difference to me. I’m only starting in another hour’s time”

“But Yoon Jin! Hyung Joon is a lightning element!”
“That’s why it’s even easier for me” Yoon Jin winked and smiled sweetly, before turning to walk back to her room
“Aish…”
Min Young went back focusing to wake Hyun Joong up through all the knocking and shouting, but to no avail.

After an hour, Yoon Jin already brought Hyung Joon to the training room, which was empty at first. Only after 15 minutes, Min Young was seen with an obedient Hyun Joong.
“Oh there you are, Min Young! I thought you started already”
“Of course, I SHOULD have!” Min Young stared at Hyun Joong who looked like a child who was scolded for playing with fire, which he literally did.
“What happened? He played with fire?”
Yes he did. In a way.

“You what?” Yoon Jin asked for the 2nd time
“I said, I set up a fire prison spell on him!”
“Min Young! Are you having a fever?”
“NO!” Min Young answered, irritated “He’s a fire element Yoon Jin!”
Yoon Jin thought for a while and remembered, “Oh right!”
“But in the end the 1st level spell still had no effects on him, so I increased it till 5th level”
“WHAT?! 5th?! Min Young! 5th level is too much for a human!”

“He’s NOT just a human now, he’s an apprentice”
“Even apprentice can’t stand a 5th level fire prison spell!”
“Yes he can”
“He can?!”
“Of course. That was why he got a beating from me afterwards”
“Ouch…” Hyung Joon said upon hearing that his hyung, for the 1st time, got a beating for waking up late

[Incomplete]