Chapter14

Brightness Of The Dark

“That Yoon Jin ah, always joking around” Jae Ji said after releasing the hug and laughed at Young Saeng “And you fell for it!”
“At least it proved how much I love you” Young Saeng pouted yet again, and Jae Ji had wanted to pinch his cheeks for it
“Alright alright let’s go to the castle now and save my precious apprentices”
The 2 of them ride on one of the dragons and went to the castle. On their way there, they were greeted by a lot of the people living in the kingdom, and finally they reached the castle, heading to where the apprentice mages and wizards are with Iseul Hyun.

Upon entering the room where they were, a woman in her 30s was seen blasting a powerful magic at a mage in her late 10s, while the other mages and wizards were behind the girl.
“What are you doing, Iseul Hyun?!” Jae Ji shouted before rushing over to the side of the girl, with of course Young Saeng following behind “Dae Hee you alright?
“Princess…? Ah yes, I’m fine… Ouch!” the girl named Dae Hee moved her legs but instead cried out in pain
“Come I’ll heal you…” Jae Ji said as she closed her eyes, one of her rings shined
The bleeding and pain stopped, including every other apprentice who was injured. Jae Ji helped Dae Hee up, before she turned back to Iseul Hyun and started shouting her.

“Iseul Hyun! You’re doing this overboard!” Jae Ji thundered “I already heard everything from Yoon Jin and Min Young, you don’t have anything to explain anymore. I’ll be sending you to the dungeon”
“The dungeon?! But don’t you forget, I’m invited here by the queen, your omma!”
“My omma! Yes you were sent here by my omma! But not to take over control of Planerium in replacement of Draginia! You were just sent to look after me. Plus, I have all the elder mages and wizards who I can ask advices from, not just you!”
“But you still don’t have the position to take care of the whole kingdom!”
“Why not? Is that for you to decide?!”
“Because there isn’t any prince!”
“Oh really? Let me tell you now, that prince you’re saying is right in front of your face now!”
“That…human?!” Iseul Hyun looked at Young Saeng and shrieked “He can’t hold a kingdom!”

“When he’s my Dragon Knight, of course he can! Even if he cannot, you can’t too!”
“Jae Ji! You aren’t showing respect to your elder!” Iseul Hyun tried using magic but was protected by her dragon powers
“When my dragons don’t consider you to be worth respecting, then we wouldn’t!” Jae Ji summoned her staff out “Now it’s time you say hi to your holiday in the dungeon of Planerium”
“How dare-”
“Of course I dare! All the other elders will agree with me. So good bye and have a nice stay in your new home”
Jae Ji used magic barriers around Iseul Hyun so that she couldn’t escape, and used teleportation spell on her. In just a while, less than a minute, she’s gone.

All the apprentice mages and wizards screamed their joy out and the mages rushed to hug Jae Ji, while the wizards hugged among themselves.
“Okay now you guys should go back to your rooms and start preparing”
“For what, princess?”
“I’m holding a ball tonight. Yoon Jin and Min Young should be informing the whole of Planerium soon so you kids go and prepare first”
“Is it to welcome the new prince?”
“Yes yes now go on to your rooms”
“Princess, our new prince is cute!” the mages whispered to Jae Ji, but actually forgetting Young Saeng is right beside Jae Ji

“You girls are getting too close with your Yoon Jin unnie…”
“Why?”
“She said the same thing and had the same reaction as you girls towards your new cute prince”
“But but princess…! He’s really really…CUTE!”
“Yes I know of course I know he’s cute right?”
“Can we hug him?”
“No…”
“Please princess!”
“Ask your new prince” and all the mages start staring at Young Saeng with pleading looks
“I don’t think I can…your Jae Ji princess will be jealous” Young Saeng smiled slightly to the girls
“Aww…fine…We’ll go prepare for the ball. See you princess, see you new prince!”

“I think I have to put you under a mask already…”
“Why!”
“Because you’re attracting too many people with your cuteness”
“But why must it be a mask!”
“Don’t worry I’ll settle for you alright!” Jae Ji reassured Young Saeng before leading him to change for the ball
They went quite a distance since the castle was big, and arrived at a room. Upon entering, it was very similar to somewhere.
“This looks like…your room? I mean the one back on earth” Young Saeng said immediately
“At least you could recognize. Yeah it is my room, in this castle”
“It’s…very big…”
“Of course I’m the princess remember?”

“You’ll change…” Jae Ji said as she pulled Young Saeng to a room that looked like a changing room “…here. Wait a minute”
Jae Ji went into the changing room and picked out a black tuxedo “Wear this”
“Okay…” Young Saeng said as he went inside and closed the door
After a while he got out, surprised to see Jae Ji sitting there waiting for him.
“You didn’t change?”
“You’re taking the room, how do I change?”
“Oh right…”
After Jae Ji helped Young Saeng arrange his tuxedo in a nice shape, she went in to change.