Chapter12

Brightness Of The Dark

After Young Saeng finally managed to cry finish, Jae Ji led him to sit on the sofa with the other 3 boys while she went to get some drinks. Young Saeng hugged his legs like a small kid after sitting on the sofa and kept quiet while he rubbed his toes against each other. But when Jae Ji had wanted to leave for the kitchen, he let go of his legs and grabbed Jae Ji’s arm.
“Where’re you going…?” Young Saeng asked softly as his eyes were still puffy
“To the…kitchen?”
“Why…?”
“To get drinks for you kids” Jae Ji laughed at the little kid in front of her
“Don’t want…” Young Saeng pouted a little

“Ahh Jae Ji I think we’ll get the drinks” Hyun Joong said laughing too at his cute brother and messing up his hair a bit “You should stay with this kid of yours”
“Okay sure”
The 3 of them went to the kitchen to get the drinks, while Jae Ji held the hands that grabbed her, and sat beside Young Saeng. The moment she sat down, Young Saeng hugged her tightly and buried his face inside the warmth.
“Now what’s wrong, my little boy?” Jae Ji returned the hug and had her right hands combing his hair
“Don’t leave me…” Young Saeng whispered
“Who said I was leaving you?” Jae Ji said jokingly and held him even tighter, because she knew how fragile this boy’s heart is

That afternoon the 5 of them sat there talking, which was a little awkward because the kid who was usually quiet was even quieter now, and was still curling himself up on the sofa. Jae Ji couldn’t do much, but just hold on to his hands and occasionally hugging him when he seemed left out.
“Jae Ji ah” Hyung Joon asked “Will the so-called-clone of hyung be like the same as him?”
“Yeah it will”
“I mean as in now this situation” Hyung Joon was mentioning the little boy beside Jae Ji
“I did the spell before this so this boy probably wouldn’t appear” Jae Ji smiled and laughed a little

Time flew pass and the boys have to go for their dance practice already, while Jae Ji and Young Saeng have to leave for Planerium.
“Well I guess we’ll be missing you” Hyun Joong said to Jae Ji
“Don’t forget our cute prince” Kyu Jong said as he hugged his hyung
“I hope the clones would make us not miss you guys so much” Hyung Joon said pouting
“We’ll come back visit if we can” Jae Ji smiled “Talk to those clones like normal because I’ll replace those memories back to Young Saeng and Jung Min once they’re back”
“Sure. So now you guys have to leave right?” Kyu Jong said unwillingly
“I have to send you guys out first if not my house wouldn’t be locked!”
“Oh right…”

“Don’t be sad Kyu Jongie. I’m sure we’ll see each other again” Hyun Joong said as Jae Ji nodded “And we’ll wait for you to come back with Young Saengie and Jung Minnie alright, Jae Ji?”
“Yes Hyun Joong, I will”
They already reached the gate by then and the 3 boys don’t bear to leave those 2.
“Hyung, can’t we wait a little longer?” Kyu Jong whined with Hyung Joon
“We’re getting late for practice already Kyu Jongie…I’m sorry…”
“You two listen to Hyun Joong alright. It’s tough for him too”
“Thanks Jae Ji. We’ll really really really miss you guys. I guess it is good bye now” Hyun Joong said while pulling Young Saeng into a hug “You better listen to Jae Ji, Young Saengie. Eat well alright”
“Neh hyung…” Young Saeng put his arms around Hyun Joong too “I’ll miss all of you too…”

The 3 boys then left for practice, while Jae Ji brought Young Saeng back into the house. Right after closing the door, Jae Ji summoned out her staff.
“My dragons
We’ve passed through dimensions and space
But now it’s time to go back
Go back to our kingdom, Planerium!”
A bright light surrounded the both of them, as Jae Ji took Young Saeng by the hand, and in an instance they were teleported to somewhere different.

Young Saeng opened his eyes after the flash of light was gone, and was amazed by the beautiful greenery that filled around them. He could see the kingdom Jae Ji mentioned, Planerium. Jae Ji who was still holding onto Young Saeng’s hand walked forward a few steps with Young Saeng following, but stopped after that.
“What is this…?” Jae Ji said, examining a thin barrier that normal mages couldn’t see easily
“What is what?” Young Saeng asked, seeing nothing ahead of them
“Someone placed a communication barrier here. Although not every mage can break it but I could, easily. Especially when it’s just a trick spell. I bet it’s by Iseul Hyun.”
Jae Ji placed her staff near the barrier and casted a spell to break the barrier, in just a mere second.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if all sorts of magic come charging at us” Jae Ji said as she hugged Young Saeng “Don’t be scared alright my little boy. It wouldn’t hurt us”
“I’m not a little boy…” Young Saeng said, pouting
“Alright alright. Not a little boy, a baby boy then”
“Not a baby-”
Just before Young Saeng could finish his sentence, balls of magic were fired at their direction, like what Jae Ji has expected. However, before any of the balls reach Jae Ji and Young Saeng, the 3 dragons had came out and destroyed all of them.

“Now now…what do you all think you’re doing trying to attack your own princess?” Jae Ji said as she released her hug from Young Saeng and turned to faced the wizards attack them
“Princess Jae Ji?” one of the wizards said in disbelief and all 10 of them quickly stop their attacks
They hurriedly gathered in front of Jae Ji and lowered their heads
“We’re sorry. We didn’t know it was you, princess” the 1 that spoke from before said once again
“It’s alright, just make sure my 3 precious don’t get mad at you guys” Jae Ji said, patting the 3 dragons “Who set up that communication barrier?! It was too horribly done; it must be by Iseul Hyun right?”
“Of course! It’s that woman!” another female voice was heard