Chapter15

Brightness Of The Dark

After quite a long time, Jae Ji was finally out, and it made Young Saeng’s jaws almost dropped. Jae Ji was wearing a black bare shoulders silk ball gown, with a long princess glove that covers up her whole arm. Her wavy and curly hair was tied up nicely, and not forgetting her princess tiara on top of it. She had make-up on, thick yet looked gorgeous on Jae Ji, especially those on her eyes. She wore a set of earrings and necklace that comes together, and her 3 rings matches perfectly. Her shoes were black high heels but they were hidden inside the silky gown. In overall, she was the first woman in the universe which made Young Saeng stare at for so long and not take his eyes off.

“Oh wait I forgot something…” Jae Ji said and went back into the changing room, which made Young Saeng came back to life
‘She looks beautiful…’ Young Saeng thought to himself, but then shakes his head again. His heart was thumping and he tried to calm himself down, which eventually failed.
Lubb…dub…lubb…dub…
‘Heo Young Saeng, relax! Jae Ji’s beautiful and that’s all!’ Young Saeng told himself and his heartbeat slower down
Lubb……dub……lubb……dub……
But then at a thought of Jae Ji again, his heartbeat went even faster than before
Lubb-dub…Lubb-dub…

“Aish!” Young Saeng said softly to himself “This is even worse than crying!”
He started fanning himself after realizing from his own touch that his face was very red and hot, and told himself to try not look at Jae Ji later on. After a while, Jae Ji came out again, and indeed Young Saeng didn’t look at her directly.
“I totally forgot these…” Jae Ji said and walked towards Young Saeng, which made him feel worse.
‘Jae Ji ah, can’t you stop coming towards me when I’m in this situation…’ Young Saeng thought inside, remembering when he was crying just that afternoon and Jae Ji was also there
Jae Ji sat down beside Young Saeng and put something on the empty area beside her, and just seems to realize Young Saeng’s not facing her. Not knowing Young Saeng is still blushing, she put her hands on his face and turned him facing her.

A strong voltage of electricity went into Young Saeng and he blinked his eyes for a few times before opening them again, and looking into Jae Ji’s.
“Anything wrong?” Jae Ji asked as she looked back at Young Saeng, which made another wave of electricity going into Young Saeng and making him unable to talk
Jae Ji blinked a few times while still looking at Young Saeng, and unexpectedly went to kiss him lightly on his lips. Young Saeng got more stunned and his face turned very hot, and he uneasily moved his head away from Jae Ji’s hands.
“Looks like my baby boy’s shy?” Jae Ji laughed
“Jae Ji! I’m not-” Young Saeng paused as he looked back at Jae Ji’s eyes, and turned again while continuing softly “-a baby boy…”

“Okay okay alright then what do I call you? Oppa?” Jae Ji asked while Young Saeng was still shy
“Don’t want…”
“You want the old one is it little boy?”
“Don’t want…!”
“Then what do you want Mr. Heo Young Saeng…”
“I want something sweet,” Young Saeng blushed a little “…yobo…”
“I’m not married to you yet Heo Young Saeng” Jae Ji smiled with a slight blush “So you can’t call me yobo!”
“That means I can after tonight?” Young Saeng finally was able to look at Jae Ji, but still blushing
“N…no! Tonight it’s just you becoming the prince of Planerium!”
“But it’s the same as marrying to you already…”
“No…! It’s…different…!”
“I don’t care I don’t care!” Young Saeng start whining like a kid again “I’ll still call you yobo, yobo”

“Anything you want” Jae Ji sighed but Young Saeng knew she was happy “Now-”
“No wait!” Young Saeng said before Jae Ji finished her sentence “You still haven’t decided what to call me…!”
“Just call you Heo Young Saeng will do”
“Cannot!”
“You can’t make me” Jae Ji laughed at the pouting little prince beside her
“Unfair…”
“We’ll have to see your performance first right?”
“No…”
“Okay fine I’ll consider something if this goes well”
“What goes well?”
“Close your eyes close your eyes!”

Young Saeng did as told and Jae Ji took the things that she had put down beside her just now, masquerade eye masks. Not surprising, she have a lot of them, all in sets for a male and a female, with a variety of colors but black was the most. She tried them on Young Saeng using magic, so he doesn’t feel anything. All the black ones didn’t look nice on him, which made Jae Ji kind of saddened. However, she tried on the others and there was a particular white 1 that looked perfect on Young Saeng.

“Mum and dad sure left this set only fit for the next Dragon Knight…” Jae Ji smiled as she looked at Young Saeng who had the mask on
“What…?” Young Saeng asked curiously
“Now open your eyes” Jae Ji summoned out a mirror in front of Young Saeng and let him see his own reflection, and put on the mask of the set for the female while Young Saeng start complaining
“But why!”
“I told you I have to put you under a mask”
“But this isn’t a masquerade ball right?”
“Nope it isn’t”
“Then why!”

“Because, you’re too cute that everyone wants to hug you. But hmm…” Jae Ji looked back at Young Saeng after getting her mask on too “You look too mysterious and hot now…”
“I do…?” Young Saeng blinked at Jae Ji and blinked at his own reflection
“Yes you are…And more people will be attracted…”
“That goes to you too…”
“Hmm…That’s why we fit” Jae Ji smiled happily and made the mirror disappear “Okay now we can go”
“Jae Ji!” Young Saeng whined with Jae Ji standing up, already going towards the door
“What?”
“The name!”
“The…Oh right…The name…But you weren’t calling me the correct name too so too bad”
“Yobo!”
“That’s the wrong one!”

“Yobo yobo yobo! One day it’ll be correct!” Young Saeng hugged Jae Ji from behind and said to her ear
“That’s why you can only say it when that day comes”
“But even before it came I’m already treating you like that day has already come!”
“Yeah yeah I know but it doesn’t affect me so it’s alright”
“It doesn’t?! It’s supposed to affect your entire life yobo!”
“Alright…jagiya…” Jae Ji spoke quite softly but Young Saeng had heard it, however still not satisfied Jae Ji’s saying it so softly
“I can’t hear…”
“You…! Fine! Jagiya!” Jae Ji almost shouted and her face went red all over