Kyuhyun's Plan

So I've Heard

 

Even though Kyuhyun was a ballad singer, he had a few acting tricks up his sleeve. And now, he decided, was the perfect opportunity to utilise those skills. Kyuhyun blinked a few times and forced himself to look surprised. “B-But… I, we,” he stuttered, trying to look legitimately upset.

Luckily Leeteuk wasn’t really that smart and was too wrapped up in his inner turmoil of being a bad leader to notice anything strange. Leeteuk placed a comforting hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder and shook his head. “No, Kyuhyun. You don’t have to hide anything anymore. We all know now.”

Kyuhyun’s lip wobbled and he wondered why the hell he didn’t choose to act like Siwon and Donghae. Those two had nothing on him. This was real time acting.  “I’m sorry for n-not telling you guys, it’s just,” he paused and looked to the ceiling, tears in eyes, “just hard to say out loud. That we’re d-da…”

“You can say it, Kyuhyun.”

“…That we’re dating.”

Leeteuk nodded. “I understand your pain Kyuhyun! From now on, you’ll never have to hide again.”

Okay, Kyuhyun thought, this was all well and good except for the fact that they’d probably ask Sungmin the same things. It was a good thing Kyuhyun was quick witted, though. Kyuhyun fluttered his eyes shut and looked back down to the bed, his fists gripping the blanket.

“But Sungmin, he… he doesn’t really like to have it out in the open, you know?” Cue a single tear running down his cheek. “He even denied us being together when our parents met. H-he’s ashamed of me.”

Leeteuk looked horrified.

“Even if you ask him, he’ll just deny it.”

Perfect. Perfect. Everything was going swimmingly.

Kyuhyun wiped at the bottom of his lids, swiping the tears away. “Teukie-hyung, I just need a moment alone if that’s okay. This is just a lot to take in you know?”

Leeteuk pulled Kyuhyun in for a hug, and when they parted Kyuhyun mumbled a quick thank you.

As soon as Leeteuk left the room, Kyuhyun promptly slammed his face into his pillow and cackled hysterically. Luckily his pillow was made of polyester and absorbed the sound well, otherwise he’d have a difficult time explaining himself out of that situation.

Kyuhyun let himself laugh for another minute before composing himself, just in case someone decided to come in and see he was okay. Kyuhyun wiped the tears from his eyes (this time from mirth) and folded his hands together. Oh the fun he was going to have with this.  

 


 

 

Sungmin was just going about his day watching the television when Leeteuk burst into the longue with a scarily frantic look adorning his face. Sungmin cringed back at the sight.

Leeteuk straightened his collar and tried to compose himself, and then he took a seat beside Sungmin on the couch, thinking about how he should approach the subject. Yes, Kyuhyun had told him Sungmin would just deny it, but he wanted to approach the subject to see what would happen. Maybe if he prodded him enough, Sungmin would crack.

Meanwhile, Sungmin was glancing out of the corner of his eye thinking, my god what did I do wrong? It couldn’t be about that, could it?  

Leeteuk finally seemed to reach a decision and whipped around, now facing Sungmin head on. Sungmin gulped in fear.

“Min, Kyuhyun told us everything.”

Sungmin’s jaw dropped open. So it was about that. “W-we only did it once!” he stuttered out, panicked.

Leeteuk looked at Sungmin sadly, his eyebrows pushed together. So Sungmin didn’t even trust them enough to tell them truth? “That’s not what Kyu told us,” Leeteuk countered, hoping to pry the truth out of him somehow.

Suddenly, Ryeowook entered the room and patted Sungmin’s shoulder. “We all know now.”

Sungmin nibbled his lip. Did this mean that they weren’t going to punish him for hacking their laptops with Kyuhyun last week? It was a spur of the moment thing, and it was pretty funny to watch the members freak out over all of their files being encrypted (courtesy of Kyuhyun), but Sungmin had thought that if they found out, he’d get punished for it. But that Kyuhyun had said they’d done it more than once… what was that punk trying to pull?  

Little did Sungmin know, Leeteuk and Ryeowook were talking about something completely different, and the members were still unaware of who hacked their computers (although they did have a very strong feeling they knew who it was, no matter how much the maknae denied it).

“He’s lying! We only ever did it once, I swear.”

“Don’t you trust us enough to tell us?” Leeteuk sighed, looking downtrodden and betrayed.

Sungmin, flustered, replied, “T-that’s not it at all, but I’m really telling the truth.

Leeteuk just nodded sympathetically. “Okay Min, I believe you,” he said, when it was very clear that he did not.

Sungmin, intent on removing himself from the awkward atmosphere, stood and left the room, bumping shoulders with Kyuhyun accidentally as he passed him in the hall.

Kyuhyun had been listening in for the majority of the conversation out in the hall, and honestly, he had expected to be exposed. But since he hadn’t been, he decided he might as well take this a little further, purely for entertainment purposes of course.

Kyuhyun plastered on his sad face and wrapped his arms around his chest before shuffling into the room with a heart broken expression. Ryeowook and Leeteuk walked to him immediately, sympathy in their eyes.

“Are you okay?” Ryeowook asked.

Kyuhyun forced a smile. “It’s okay, I’m used to it.”

This just made Ryeowook sadder.

Maybe Kyuhyun should’ve felt guilty for deceiving everyone, but oh well, life was short, might as well have fun. Now to taunt Sungmin… 
 

 

A/N: Ugh I'm going to have so much fun torturing Min. Also, thank you guys so much for the comments and subs! I really didn't think I would get this many o.o A million hearts for you.