It all began...

So I've Heard

 

It all began with a misunderstanding which, in retrospect, could’ve easily been avoided. It started out as an innocent affair. One morning that, unbeknownst to them, would change their lives, Kyuhyun was awoken by the alarm clock, his back was twinging in pain. 

He sat up, wincing at the action and let out a deep breath from the pain. He knew he shouldn’t have spent all those hours playing Starcraft last night bent up like a pretzel. But still, he regretted nothing. He could deal with such a mere thing as a sore back if it was for his beloved Starcraft. Sungmin stirred from beside him, shirtless and wearing briefs that matched the colour of his skin, and if one were to take a quick glance, they may have though he was . Kyuhyun reached over his shoulder and rubbed at his back cringing at his tense back muscles. 

Sungmin rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked at Kyuhyun with concern. “Did you hurt your back?”

“Yeah,” Kyuhyun croaked out, his voice still thick from sleep, “It’s really sore.” Kyuhyun rolled his shoulders back and forth and looked at Sungmin with pleading eyes, trying to reel him in. “Sungmin,” he cooed in what he hoped was a convincing manner. “Do you think you could give me a massage?”

Sungmin rolled his eyes at Kyuhyun’s whining, but he strode over to Kyuhyun’s bed anyway and rolled Kyuhyun onto his stomach.

“Yeah, yeah.”

Sungmin sat beside him and rubbed his skilled fingers on his aching muscle, kneading out the knots. 

“Ngh, yeah, just a bit lower,” Kyuhyun groaned.

“Take off your shirt, it’ll feel better,” Sungmin instructed, waiting for Kyuhyun to yank it off, leaving them both shirtless and in a very compromising position.

Sungmin continued massaging, but Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows when he kept missing the right spots. “No, it’s kind of further down, like near my lower back – yeah sort of there, but I think you’re missing the angle,” he instructed ily at an unamused Sungmin.

Sungmin, while trying to find the right angle, kicked each of his legs on either side of Kyuhyun, half-straddling him in a totally heteroual way. He mashed his fingers down on Kyuhyun’s muscles, eliciting a pleasured groan from the man below.

“Yeah Min, right there,” he moaned.

Unfortunately, Heechul decided at that very moment, as he was feeling particularly generous that morning and wanted to help Ryeowook, he was going to round his dongsaengs up for breakfast. Heechul gaped at the two, coming in only to hear Kyuhyun out some very suggestive words.

From where Heechul was standing, the blankets were bunched up and shielding anything potentially scarring – thank god he said to himself - and seeing your two previously assumed heteroual band mates getting it on was pretty scarring. Not to mention awkward. So Heechul shut the door quietly and backed away into the kitchen, flabbergasted.

To be fair, he told himself, it wasn’t his fault he was cursed with loose lips and a wild imagination. So when Heechul entered the kitchen, he sat on a chair and blurted out, “did you know the maknae and Sungmin are sleeping together?”, he totally wasn't at fault.

Ryeowook promptly spat out the soup he was taste testing, and the English newspaper in Siwon’s hands dropped from his slack hands.    

“What?!” they both chorused.

Heechul nodded sagely, as if he were a wise master. “Mhm, I just saw and heard something I really didn’t need to. Sungmin was totally on top of Kyuhyun, and he had a whip in his hand, I’m telling you. A whip!

Ryeowook squealed and turned bright red, while Siwon’s face turned ghostly white.  

“Sungmin was having a go at Kyuhyun on top, and you should’ve heard the things Kyuhyun was saying! ‘Oh master, hit me more!’ I seriously didn’t know they had it in them.”

It was quiet for a moment before Ryeowook whispered, “Sungmin tops?”


Secrets never stayed secrets in the Super Junior dorm, and in three minutes and forty two seconds, (Heechul counted) everyone knew that Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sleeping together. Well, everyone except Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“Do you think they’re actually dating?” Hankyung asked Heechul, rubbing his chin and staring at the ceiling, as if God would come right on down and tell them, 'dude, they're totally dating'... or not. The group had called an informal emergency meeting in the dining room, all pondering over the most recent news. (They had just found out about Kibum's foot infection, but that wasn't nearly as interesting.)

“That’s none of our business,” Ryeowook squeaked, looking extremely uncomfortable. “Let’s just leave it to them to-“

“Probably,” Leeteuk mused with far-away eyes, “I always suspected there was something going on during those wine nights. At least we know why they turn the music volume so high now.”

“Hyung!” Ryeowook paled.

Moments later, Kyuhyun and Sungmin exited their room and walked towards the rest of the members who were gathered around the dining table. “Thanks,” Kyuhyun said with a smile, patting Sungmin’s gratefully. “I feel really refreshed after that.”

“I’m really good at it, aren’t I?” Sungmin boasted, grinning widely. “I used to practice my techniques on the back up dancer guys. Plus the guys from Taiwan have some really good techniques.”

Kyuhyun laughed, “we should really do that more often. I’d even pay you to.”

Neither of them noticed the member’s gazes following them, their mouths hanging wide open.


“Five dollars they’re just ing,” Eunhyuk said, waving a bill in front of Donghae’s face during a dance practice break. Donghae was a not-so-closeted romantic and thought that the whole situation was just adorable. Eunhyuk, however, didn't quite share his sentiments.

“You’re on,” Donghae grinned. “I can’t see why you think they’re not dating though. I mean, look at them!”

Eunhyuk turned his head and stared at both of them. Kyuhyun was glugging down a bottle of water while Sungmin watched, droplets of water leaking out of his mouth. Sungmin said something and leaned forwards after Kyuhyun was finished drinking, wiping away the spilled water on the corners of his mouth.

“… Can I take my bet back?”

“No way.”