Heechul's Generousity

So I've Heard

 

Not long after settling into their hotel room, a knock was heard on the door.

Kyuhyun grumbled in annoyance and said, “I’ll get it,” something he usually didn’t do.

Most of the time he would send Sungmin to go get it for him, but Sungmin was already tucked into bed and he looked so comfortable Kyuhyun felt a bit bad about having to disturb him.

Opening the door, Kyuhyun came face to face with Heechul who was grinning deviously. Kyuhyun was tempted to slam the door in his face.

“What do you want?” Kyuhyun quipped, wanting to get this exchange over and done with as soon as possible.

There was only so much Heechul one could take before turning mad. Heechul giggled lecherously and held out a brown, paper bag, folded over at the top.

“Well,” Heechul started, sounding far too excited for Kyuhyun’s liking. “I’m sure that you and Sungmin are well equipped and all, but I thought, you know, just in case…”

Handing over the bag, Heechul gave one last creepy giggle and bounded down the halls, fingers tapping each other in delight. Kyuhyun was glad that he wasn’t Heechul – or Heechul’s roommate. Kyuhyun sent a silent prayer in Leeteuk’s direction, hoping he would have a safe night. Closing the door and sitting back on his bed, Kyuhyun shook the package curiously.

“What did Heechul want?” Sungmin asked, peering at Kyuhyun under his covers.

Kyuhyun shrugged while opening the package, then he stopped abruptly. He stared into the brown paper bag for a long time, not saying anything.

Sungmin was going to ask what was wrong, since he was a little worried that Kyuhyun had basically turned unresponsive, but then Kyuhyun let out a loud laugh, falling back on his bed. Kyuhyun covered his face with his hands and laughed like he hadn’t for a long time.

“Oh my god, Heechul,” Kyuhyun said between laughs.

Sungmin propped himself up and furrowed his brows, confused. “Why are you laughing?”

Kyuhyun tried to calm himself. “Be-because – Heechul, he … cuffs, I can’t believe it,” Kyuhyun said nonsensically.   

Sungmin got out of his comfortable position, curiously winning over, and grabbed the bag from the foot of Kyuhyun’s bed where he dropped it. Sungmin looked inside, but it was a bit dark so he dumped the contents on top of his bed, freezing also when he saw what Heechul had generously provided them with. Leather gloves, hand cuffs, a whip, and condoms with a dash of lube.

Sungmin had never laughed harder in his life.

“H-He brought us this?”

Kyuhyun was laughing so hard that he had tears in his eyes. After he’d calmed down a little, he wiped his eyes with his sleeve, heaving a deep sigh, amused. “I can’t believe he brought us a whip.”

Something in Sungmin’s brain finally clicked. “The whip!” he said, having an epiphany. “That’s why they bought me a whip!” Sungmin’s jaw dropped open. “Kyuhyun what the hell did you tell them?” Sungmin asked, still laughing, finding the whole situation hilarious.

Kyuhyun shook his head, “I never told them anything. For some reason they just thought we were into some stuff or something. I never did figure out why though…” Kyuhyun mused, holding his chin in thought.

“I bet you told them all that, you little ,” Sungmin growled playfully, grabbing Kyuhyun’s collar.

Kyuhyun put his hands up in surrender. “I swear it wasn’t me!”

“Liar!” Sungmin pushed and pulled him, trying to wring the answer out of Kyuhyun.

“No, I swear I don’t know,” he laughed.

Sungmin let go of Kyuhyun’s collar, and smirked. “If I find out you were lying,” he said, grabbing the whip.

Kyuhyun gulped. “Got it.”

They made eye contact again, then laughed once more. All the awkwardness between them had disappeared in those few moments, and for once Kyuhyun thanked Heechul (in his mind of course, he would never thank Heechul out loud.)

They needed something to laugh over together, and now it really felt like he had his best friend back.

 


 

The next morning, Heechul sidled up to Kyuhyun and grinned mischievously. “How did you like what I gave you.”

“I loved it,” Kyuhyun said sincerely, though for a much different reason than Heechul would assume.