Texta

So I've Heard

 

The next week felt like hell to Kyuhyun.

The morning after Sungmin left the room, ripping up the teddy as he left, Sungmin dedicated all of his spare time to make sure that Kyuhyun was as miserable as possible.

First came the texta during the night.

Kyuhyun cursed himself for being a heavy sleeper, because he felt nothing. Sungmin must’ve turned his alarm off, too, because he was woken up late and didn’t have any time to check himself in the mirror, trusting that, when he arrived at his destination, the cordi noona’s would be able to fix him up all right.

The whole morning, the members and even the managers were holding in their laughter as he climbed into the van, having a great time laughing at the maknae’s expense and giant red swirls on his cheeks and black mono brow.

When Kyuhyun had arrived at his changing room, having been laughed at the whole day, he finally saw the reason why. He’d shrieked in anger and embarrassment, then tried to hunt Sungmin down. Unfortunately for Kyuhyun, Sungmin was a damn good hider and he couldn’t find him until they were due on stage at the very last second.

Next came the bucket of warm water.

Kyuhyun had woken up, and he had wet the bed for the first time since he was a child. Panicked, he looked around to see if anyone had come into the room and noticed, but then he saw the green bucket filled with warm water.

He went mad.

Kyuhyun was so humiliated he ripped off all his sheets, pulled on new clothes, threw everything in the washer and took a long, long shower, hoping that nobody would notice. It seemed that Sungmin, that little snitch, told everyone Kyuhyun had wet the bed. Sungmin had put the bucket there; Kyuhyun just knew it was some kind of petty revenge.

But he had to stay calm.

He had to try and not punch everyone in the face when they laughed at him, because he had a mission he needed to accomplish. He needed to up to Sungmin enough so he would stop being such an an pranking him like that. During the nights when it was cold, Kyuhyun brought Sungmin tea, and sometimes a delicious sweet on the side, up to his best abilities, even though it killed his pride, then took a big on it.

“Don’t want it,” Sungmin would say dismissively and flick his hand towards to door. But Kyuhyun knew he always nabbed the sweet from the kitchen after Kyuhyun left it there.

Kyuhyun had practically turned into a bloody slave for Sungmin. Anything Sungmin needed, Kyuhyun felt obliged to do, because this was all part of the ‘let’s make peace with each other’ scheme.

God, Kyuhyun hated it.

The next prank made him shriek. Sungmin had signed him up to a line, scheduled to call at twelve at night while they were both in bed – a male line. Kyuhyun had gone quite red and attempted to tell them they’d gotten the wrong number while the man on the other line kept seductively asking what he was wearing.

Kyuhyun decided that he hated Sungmin more than anyone right now.

 


 

 

Sungmin had an excellent plan brewing for his next prank.

He’d managed to humiliate Kyuhyun in several ways so far, but he wanted someone to spread rumours around the group about him after seeing something a little… incriminating.

Sungmin called his friend – and although the conversation was extremely awkward, he finally managed to convince his friend he was using these for a prank. While Kyuhyun was out, Sungmin pulled a bottle of lube, a packed , and revealing magazines with men on the pages.

Sungmin cackled, thinking this was going to be the best prank yet.

Sungmin ripped open the and smeared some lube on it, then left it half under the bed, half visible, with the lube and magazine to the side. Then, for the final touch, he left strawberry milk on Kyuhyun’s bedside table. After he was pleased that the placement didn’t look too precise, and made it look like Kyuhyun had just forgotten he’d left it there, he sat next to Eunhyuk and tried to hide his smirk so he wouldn’t look like a mad man.

“Hey, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun told me that he’d left you some strawberry milk on his counter for you.”

Eunhyuk cocked his head. “Why?”

“Dunno, said it was for a favour you’d done him a while back.” Sungmin shrugged and batted his eyelids for emphasis on his innocence.

Eunhyuk then hopped up and skipped down the hall, happy to go get some strawberry milk. Sungmin followed the target, and slapped himself against the wall as flat as he possibly could, poking his head a bit out from the doorframe, watching Eunhyuk.

First, Eunhyuk encountered the strawberry milk and punched the straw through the foil, sipping it. Sungmin was scared that Eunhyuk would miss what he’d planted, but Eunhyuk froze and looked down after he’d caught a glance. Crouching down, straw still in mouth, he picked up the magazine, careful to avoid the and lube.

Sungmin thought he was gasp or laugh, or do something, but he just stared. Then, slowly, he put down his drink and slid the magazine into his jacket, throwing the milk carton into the bin, eyes shifting from one side of the room to the other. Sungmin tried his best not to gasp, laugh, and/or cry in frustration because his plan had failed so hilariously.

Eunhyuk never spoke a word about it since.

 

Kyuhyun thought it was strange that he hadn’t been pranked that day, but he just shrugged and went with it, feeling grateful for the break.

 

A/N: Here is my tumblr if you're interested and want to talk or something, idk. I post like multifandom stuff and lots of Kyuhyun's face. And I'm writing an Eunhae story, check it out if you're bored~