Chapter 9. | I will never give her to him.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 9. | I will never give her to him.

HaJoon's P.O.V.

I felt no remorse for what I did that night. Soon she'll realise that she wants to be with me and we'll complete the bond. Unless that idiot Daehyun gets in the way! I could smell his scent on her, she must have spent a significant amount of time with him for the it to be that strong.There's something about that guy that's... different? I don't like it, he has more power than me, but for now, I'll just lay low.

I've been following Nara around all day, she hasn't noticed me, naive girl. As she walked into the Library at lunch, I did too. She made her way to the empty corner where there's a load of dusty books. I watched carefully as she scanned through the books in the 'v' section. She cheered to herself as she apparently found the one she's was looking for. I squinted to get a better look at the title.

"Vampire Folklore". I furrowed my eyebrows. That book was written by a human, they know nothing about us, what could she possibly be looking for in there?

She sat down and starting flicking through the book. After a while she ruffled her hair and slammed the book shut before putting it down on the table. She started muttering to herself. I could only just understand what she was saying.

"Is there anything that can explain this to me!?" Explain what? I wondered.

I continued to watch as she picked up the book to put it back on the shelf. As she stood up, a piece of paper fell out of the book.

"What's this?" She asked as she bent down to pick it up. She looked at it before sitting down and reading it. However, I don't think she realised that she was reading out it loud.

It turned out to be a diary entry. She then muttered the words "Destined love? Kwon Juyeon? My Mother?"

To be honest, I couldn't care a less about the Mother part, the 'Destined love' caught my attention. I'd heard about it, vampires usually bond with their destined love. I didn't think much of it, I was going to bond with Nara, destined love or not.

She sat in thought for a while before uttering words that I did not want to hear from .

"Does this mean that Daehyun is my destined love!?" I froze as anger started to boil up inside me.

Her eyes widened as she said more words that I didn't want to hear from .

"How do I tell Daehyun?" That was it, I had heard enough. I would not allow this to happen. I thought as I stormed out of the Library, plans were already starting to form in my head.

__________

What do you think HaJoon is planning?

Just like to say thank you to all my subscribers, I can't even begin to thank you enough for your support on my story. Sorry that I haven't been able to reply to your comments individually, I'm quite busy at the moment so it makes it a bit difficult, but I do read each of them. I will say this:

I'm so sorry for all of the feels I am giving you guys. You sound in pain from what you are commenting, so yeah, sorry. XD.

One more thing, this fan-fic is only going to be a short one with about 20 chapters, as I am still a new writer here, I don't think I would be able to carry a fan-fic with more chapters than that well, so I hope you don't mind. I've already got an idea in mind for after this one but I'll tell you a bit more about that as this gets closer to it's end.

Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter, I hope to see you in the next.

chibbles-imnida signing out!