Chapter 11. | Moving in.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 11. | Moving in.

Nara's P.O.V.

"Jeez, oppa, what's in this box that makes it so heavy?" I whined as I came into my bedroom with another box of Daehyun's things. Yes, today was the day he was moving in. It's been a week since the 'confession', here we are, on the Saturday, moving his things into my house. We decided to move into my place as he was living in a small apartment which wouldn't be big enough for the both of us.

"Hey, I told you to leave the heavy boxes to me!" Daehyun said with a pout as he rushed over and took the box from me.

"Phew~" Was the noise I made as I collapsed onto the bed. "It's okay, I think that was the last box." I finally replied to him and rolled over to cuddle my duvet. I felt the other side of the bed dip down as Daehyun laid down and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. He buried his face in my hair and I sighed in content.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Daehyun asked. "Okay with what?" I asked back, confused as to what he was talking about. He chuckled before replying. "Us moving in together." I rolled over to face him. "Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned. He shrugged with a smile before taking a few strands of my hair in his hands and fiddling with it. I joined in by caressing the side of his face slowly and gazing lovingly into his eyes. I think I'm already falling in love with him. I thought and smiled inwardly.

After a few minutes I pulled away and sat up. I gently slapped his side as I said 'come on, we've still got to un-pack."  He pouted and threw his face in the pillow with a groan before sitting up. "Arasso, arasso". He replied like a kid being nagged by their Mum to do their homework or clean their room. I giggled at his silliness and went to leave the room.

"Na, uh, uh, where do you think you're going?" He asked as he hugged me from behind. Damn it, I was so close to escaping. "Awh, come on oppa, I don't wanna sit going through your stuff for the next few hours." Now I was the one acting like a kid.

"Too bad~" He sung as he spun me around and placed me on the ground next to some boxes. I kicked my legs childishly whilst Daehyun sat down in front of me laughing and grabbed the first box.

__

- 5 Hours Later -

Daehyun's P.O.V.

"That was the last one!" I cheered as I stood up and brushed the imaginary dust off of my clothes. Hearing no response from Nara I decided to look over to what she was doing. And there, my heart skipped a bit. She was sleeping peacefully against the wall cuddling one of my fluffy sweaters. A wide smile appeared on my face as I walked over and crouched beside her.

I stared at her face and watched her steady breathing. Unconsciously, I started breathing in the same pace. So calming, I thought as I placed a hand over my chest. I really think I'm already in love with her. I placed a gentle kiss on her nose before lifting her up carefully and placing her on the bed. Being careful not to wake her up, I slipped the sweater out of her hands and managed to put it on her. Although it was a bit big it looked adorable on her. She curled up in a ball and breathed a sigh of satisfaction.

I smiled again at her cuteness before deciding to lay down with her. As I got into bed, I pulled the blankets up over us and wripped my arms around her waist. She snuggled closer to me and I kissed her forehead before falling asleep with her.

__________

The fluff! x3

Hope you enjoyed the fluffiness of this chapter!

chibbles-imnida signing out!