Training.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 16. | Training.

Nara's P.O.V.

"OW OW OW! THAT HURTS!" Daehyun whined in pain, really, it was a little burn, he's acting like a child.

"Oppa! Hold still, so I can heal it and the pain will be gone! It's only a small burn." I tried to be reasonable. He scoffed in disbelief.

"A little burn!? Is this what you call a little burn!? Nara, my whole arm is burnt and one of the kitchen walls is black!" He yelled in frustration. I just carried on trying to the wounds.

You see, about 5 hours ago, we finished eating our breakfast and got to work on training. It started off really well, Daehyun easily grasped how to use ice and easily grasped how to detect lies. Then, it came to teaching me how to use fire, and well, it didn't really go well...

-Flashback-

"Okay, Nara, I can imagine this being just like how you use ice, so just... do what you usually do for that, but instead of imagining a block of ice, imagine a ball of fire, got it?" Daehyun instructed. I nodded and did as he said. At first, I felt my hand get cold and looked down to see... ice. Whoops, that's not right, let me try again. I blinked at the ice and threw it into the sink. Daehyun struggled to hold back a chuckle. I glared at him and he simply motioned for me to go on.

I repeated the same thing but thought harder about the whole concept of fire, and before I knew it, a ball of fire was sitting in the palm of my hand. A wide smile spread accross my face as Daehyun started clapping.

"Well done! See, easy right?" Daehyun congratulated. I nodded my head. I can't believe it! Wow, it's so pretty! I admired the flames. Apparently Daehyun had just thought of something that he forgot to mention as he made an 'ah' sound before trying to talk. "Oh yeah, be careful not to- AH!" He didn't finish his sentence as I had accidently sniffed up some smoke from the fire, which caused me to sneeze. Which in turn, caused a flame thrower effect on the fire in my hand... sending it straight towards Daehyun, who was unfortunately not quick enough to dodge the incoming heat.

- End flashback -

"It could've been worse." I muttered, Daehyun sighed and grabbed my hand.

"Sorry... I shouldn't have shouted at you, it was only an accident..." I just looked up at him with a sad smile. I didn't mean to hurt him, I'm just, clumsy. I pouted just thinking about all the times I've tripped over or walked into glass doors etc.

I sighed. "It's okay... I'm clumsy, I know." This made Daehyun smile. He reached up to my cheeks with his hands and pinched them.

"You wouldn't be you if you weren't, so don't look so down." He cooed in a sweet voice. I couldn't help but smile and embrace him in a hug.

"I love you." I said. Although the words were muffled by his chest, I knew he heard me because he replied with;

"I love you too, so much."

__

Hey everyone, happy new year!

This is just a filler chapter, the next chapter should hopefully be interesting and not crappy like this ^^'.

Thanks for reading!