Chapter 12. | His evil scheme.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 12. | His evil scheme.

HaJoon's P.O.V.

This is it. I've spent the whole week planning, I know what to do. However, I can't do it by myself, which is why I'm going to my friend for help.

As I arrived on his doorstep, I knocked on the door. The door opened quickly revealing a pair of silver eyes.

"Sorry, did I disturb your feeding?" I asked with a smirk. He opened the door wider revealing his own smirk. "No, no, you're just in time, care to join me?" He asked as he stepped aside to let me in. He closed the door once I had stepped into the house.

"As tempting as it is, I actually came to ask for a favour." I said as we walked into the living room where a female vampire I recognised was seated on a couch. She waved seductively at me as I sat down on the sofa opposite. I returned her gesture with a smirk.

"And what would that favour be?" He asked as he sat down next to the girl.

"There's someone I need to get, and someone I need to get rid of." I said in a serious tone. He looked at me with knowing eyes.

"Ahh, that girl you half-bonded with and the boy she hangs around with?" He asked. I nodded.

"I'm going to finish the bond with her, and then destroy the guy." I said with another smirk.

"I see, and how can I be of service in this?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I thought for a while.

"Actually, both of you could come in handy for this." I said eyeing the girl as well. She turned to me and leant forward, implying that she's listening.

"Here is the plan..." I said and began explaining the thing I'd spent all week planning.

__

"I'm in!" He shouted.

"Same." She agreed. I rubbed my hands together.

"Brilliant, I want to observe them a little longer first. Give it 2 months." I said. They both nodded.

"Oh, and what will you do for us in return?" He asked.

"I'll help you with whatever you want after the deed is done." I replied, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Deal. Thank you HaJoon." He said as he shook my hand.

"No, no. Thank you, Kim Himchan." I said with one last smirk before leaving.

__________

:O

Just a short chapter to update you on HaJoon.

By the way, there's no reason for using Himchan here. Just... first person that popped into my head ^^''.

chibbles-imnida signing out!