Chapter 5.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 5.

__________

Nara's P.O.V

I was running. Running down an alley that seemed never ending. I had to get out, the footsteps behind me were getting quicker. I started slowing down, not having the energy to go on for much longer. No matter how far I ran, there was still only darkness in front of me. My mind was slowly coming to the conclusion that there was no escape and my body started giving up, slowing down more and more by the second. Hissing behind me made my tears start. This was it. They were going to get me and there was nothing I could do to fight them.

Before I could get any further a hand grabbed my shoulders. I winced at the amount of force the person was using and before I knew it, I was pinned to the floor. Daring to look up, I met eyes with the monster. Those green eyes looking all so familiar and terrifying. The monster smirked before leaning down and whispering in my ear:

"Don't try to run Nara, I've already got you."

I let out a scream. Hearing this seemed to encourage him to go on as he then went straight for my neck with his fangs. Waiting for the pain I closed my eyes. However nothing came and instead a warmth suddenly spread accross my body and it felt as if something was bringing me out of this hell.

Slowly my eyes fluttered open. I looked in front of me and saw a face, it was someone I knew but images of HaJoon was blocking my vision causing me to jump back and start shaking. For all I know it could've been him.

"Nara... are you okay?" The person said, reaching out to take my hand. Looking at the hand, pictures of HaJoons fingers at my face flashed in my head. Tears immedietly starting falling from my eyes and I pulled my hand back.

"Don't touch me." I spluttered out. My mind was mixing up pictures of the night before and what was happening now, making me believe that the person in front of me was indeed HaJoon.

More images flashed in my mind. The way his nails dug into my flesh, his eyes that showed no mercy and his mouth that wore a smirk as his fangs were about to puncture me. It was all too much.

"HaJoon stay away from me!" I shouted and started hyperventilating. I couldn't even try to run away as I still lacked too much energy to move.

"Nara, it's okay, it's Daehyun, it's me, Daehyun." The voice of the person was soft, unlike that of HaJoons. That's when it started registering in my mind. Daehyun. Images of his face started forming in my head and the warmness that bought me out of that horrible nightmare returned to my body. I looked over to the person in front of me. It was indeed Daehyun, looking at me with much worry in his eyes.

"Daehyun-shi?" I asked, it was more of a rhetorical question for myself, to confirm that he was there and I was safe. I started sobbing loudly and within seconds I was pulled into a warm embrace. It was the best thing I'd felt in the last 10 or so hours, I didn't struggle against it. I buried my head is his chest and cried, harder than I ever had before. I soon felt his had gently moving through my hair followed by soft whispers of:

"It's okay, he can't hurt you, I'm here." His words were comforting and I actually felt safe. He started slowly rocking backwards and forwards to calm me down.

When more of my sanity had returned, I stopped crying and looked up at him.

"Thank you Daehyun-shi." was all I could choke out at that time. He gave me a small smile before his eyes drifted to the sides of my face.

"We should really get you cleaned up. Do you have a first aid kit?" He asked. Still feeling the lack of ability to say anything, I simply nodded my head and looked towards the bathroom. Getting the idea, he slowly let go of me and told me to wait there. When his arms left me, it felt like something was missing and I immedietely wanted to feeling of him to come back. I just nodded my head as he went towards the said room.

__________

Wow you guys, 25 subscribers! I can't thank you enough. It's nice to see that people actually read and appreciate my work. And thank you for the comments too, I really like reading them so please keep commenting about what you think of the story!

I'm sorry that this chapter isn't like... more story, it's just I thought you should hear the previous chapter from Nara's p.o.v so you can see what was going on in her mind aswell. I hope I explained it well enough, it was difficult to write about someone basically having a mental breakdown. Oh and if you didn't guess, the beginning in italics was a nightmare that she was having before Daehyun woke her up.

__

I'm sad because my half term holiday ends tomorrow and I have to endure seven weeks of school with too many aresholes.

I'll try to update as often as I can but bare with me please! :(

Thank you for reading!

~ chibbles-imnida