Chapter 4.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 4.

__________

Daehyun's P.O.V. (whoa, first time of anyone elses p.o.v!)

RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!

"Ugh~" I moan as I roll over to turn my alarm clock off. I sit up and stretch my arms. I had such a restless sleep last night. Something seemed... wrong? and I've woken up with a bad feeling too. I sighed, knowing that whatever is wrong isn't going to just reveal itself to me, I just have to go on like normal.

As I sat on the edge of my bed I thought about yesterday. I smiled at the thought of Nara. She's such a nice girl, I hope we can become close. I need someone... someone I know I can trust, unlike themMy smile turned into a frown and I found my hands turning into fists at the thought.

Getting up, I went into the bathroom and did my usual routine. I looked at the upper part of my arm in the mirror to see the scar that they left behind. I sighed and covered it back up with my school shirt. I went downstairs and had breakfast before heading to school.

I walked into the classroom and girls immediately starting batting their eyelashes at me. I rolled my eyes and walked to my seat. I furrowed my eye brows together when I saw that Nara's seat was empty. She doesn't seem like someone who would be late, I thought to myself. I was then reminded of the bad feeling that I had this morning and my mind couldn't help but think that maybe it had something to do with her.

Deciding that it would be best to see if she turns up before jumping to conclusions, I waited. The bell went, she wasn't there. The teacher came in, she still wasn't there. First period passed, nothing. Come break, I was really worried and that feeling hadn't left me.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I went to the office. Walking to the main desk, the woman looked up and smiled at me.

"Hello, how may I help you?" She asked. She seemed nice but I don't think she'll give me her address just like that. Luckily, I had an idea.

"I have some work that I've been asked to take to Kwon Nara's house as she's absent, I was wondering if you could give me her address, please." I asked politely.

"Of course, Nara didn't even ring in to say if she was ill today, I hope she's okay, she's a sweet girl." The woman said in a slightly sad tone but pulled up the address for me. I wrote it down before thanking her and walking out of the school.

I got a bus to her house and walked to her front door as I went to knock I noticed that it was unlocked. I opened the door halfway and looked inside. My eyes widened at what I was seeing.

Nara was curled up on the floor asleep and covered in blood and dirt. I rushed in closing the door and went to her. I gently picked her up and found my way to the couch in her living room, I layed her down and looked over her face and neck. She had deep cuts across her face which looked like they had been caused by someone's hands and slight scratches on her neck... they looked like they came from fangs. She must've been attacked by a vampire. I hesitantly reached my hand out to feel the cuts on her face. As I did so she flinched so I retracted my hand quickly. 

She slowly opened her eyes, they were puffy and I could tell that she must've been crying a lot. I felt a pang in my chest at the thought of her crying. She looked at me and immediately jumped back, shaking violently. I moved back a bit to give her some more space.

"Nara... are you okay?" I asked and reached my hand out to gently grab hers but she pulled away and started crying.

"Don't touch me." She said in a broken voice. "HaJoon stay away from me!" She shouted. HaJoon? So he did this? That bastard. I thought, the anger now burning inside me. I pushed the angry thoughts away from me and focused on trying to calm Nara down.

"Nara, it's okay, it's Daehyun, it's me, Daehyun." I repeated.

"Daehyun-shi?" She asked as she looked up to me, tears streaming down her face, she started sobbing loudly. It hurt seeing her like this, I couldn't take it. I shifted across the couch and pulled her into my arms, she didn't even struggle, she just buried her face in my chest and started sobbing even harder. I started her hair in an attempt to soothe her pain.

"It's okay, he can't hurt you, I'm here." I kept whispering to her and rocking her backwards and forwards. Soon enough she stopped crying and looked up at me.

"Thank you D-daehyun-shi." She choked out. I just nodded with a small smile before catching a glimpse at the side of her face again.

"We should really get you cleaned up. Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked, she nodded her head and looked at the way of the bathroom.

"Okay, wait here then." I said as I reluctantly let go of her. She didn't say anything, she just nodded again. Taking one last look at her I headed towards the bathroom.

__________

Double update! This for my lovely 17 subscribers! Thank you so much for reading my story! I hope you like it!

This chapter is shorter than the last but is in Daehyun's P.O.V. so I guess that makes it better!

Let me know what you think of the story!

Thank you!

chibbles-imnida, signing out!