Chapter 6. | Whatever Happens, I'll Be Here For You.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 6. | Whatever Happens, I'll Be Here For You.

Nara's P.O.V.

To my relief, Daehyun returned with the first aid kit shortly after. He sat back down on the couch and started rummaging through the box. After finding what he needed, he looked at me and bit his lip.

"This is going to sting a bit, but the sooner it gets done, the less likely it will be that you will left with scars, is that okay?" He asked with worry.

"Yeah, whatever you think's best." I replied, thinking that he's probably right.

"Okay then, let's get started." He said as he inched closer to me on the couch with the cotton wool pad, that was now covered in surgical spirit, in his hand. Reaching out with his other hand, he gently took hold of my face. I couldn't help but take in how warm his hand was, well, for a vampire that is. He proceeded to clean my face, me wincing every now and then and him apologising. Once he was done he put a large plaster neatly over the side of my face.

"There, all done!" He exclaimed with a small smile on his face as he admired his handy work. I chuckled slightly and took note of how comfortable I felt with him even though we had only know eachother for 2 days, maybe it's a vampire thing?

Unfortunately, his smile didn't last long once his eyes caught sight of the almost-bite marks on my neck. Without thinking about it, he reached out to touch my neck and my body stiffened at the contact. Tearing his gaze away from the marks, he looked up and locked eyes with mine.

"Did he take any blood?" He asked in a sad tone. I guessed that he hadn't thought of the fact that HaJoon could've taken blood from the cuts on my face rather than my neck. I nodded. His eyes darkened at this.

"Doesn't that mean-" He started but I cut him off. "Yeah, it means I'm half bonded with him." I said as I looked down. I didn't want to think about it. I did know, however, I would never take blood from him to complete the bond.

"I'm so sorry." Daehyun said in a quiet voice. I forced a half smile as I reached to his hand that was still on my neck to pull it away.

"It's okay, it's not like it was your fault, there's nothing you can do about it." I said whilst putting my hand up to my neck. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes again. I wish there was something he could do about it.

As if reading my mind, his face turned to a frown and he started to lean forward. Shocked at his sudden movements, I leant back slightly. However, he s his arm round my back, which made me wince as he touched the bruise that must've been forming from being shoved into the brick wall last night.

He looked straight into my eyes, they were a deep brown, with a hint of a burnt orange, it made me imagine fire and heat. I didn't notice that he had broken the eye contact and moved his head towards my neck until I felt his lips graze against the marks that were there. His lips were soft and warm like his hands and I struggled to restrain myself from hugging him whilst he kissed around the area where HaJoon had been the night before. Instead, I just placed my hands on his shoulders. Why was it so comforting to be around him? And to be this close to him after knowing him for such a short period of time?

I snapped out of my thoughts when he pulled away. He leant up to nuzzle his nose against mine before completely pulling back to look me in the eyes and saying:

"Whatever happens, I'll be here for you."

__________

Well then. Bet you guys weren't expecting that, huh?

Right now, it probably looks like things are moving quite fast for these two but you'll find out why in the next chapter.

Sorry for not updating for the past week, been very busy but I have finally dropped History! Yay! It's such as relief because now I can use those periods to do other work which leaves me with less work to do at home.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I actually ended up writing it twice because I didn't like how it came out the first time XD.

Please let me know what you think and thank you to all my subscribers for supporting this fanfic! (Hell too my new subscribers! ^^)

chibbles-imnida signing out!