Chapter 10. | Telling him.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 10. | Telling him.

Nara's P.O.V.

After letting the information digest in my mind I put the book back on the shelf and took the diary entry with me. I left the Library and walked down through the school until I reached the school garden. I was in too much shock to go back to lessons and my heart was pounding in my chest. I decided that I was in no state to go back to lessons after the bell rang and it also started raining to make my day brighter (note the sarcasm) so I went home instead.

When I got home I collapsed onto the sofa and started crying quietly. I'd just found out that my feelings for a guy I haven't known for long are somewhere in between strongly liking and love and that I am destined to be with him. I also didn't know if he felt the same... what if these destined loves could end up being one sided in some cases? I'd be alone forever! There's no way a guy as sweet as Daehyun could love someone like me. What am I going to do?

I sat sobbing my eyes out and listening to the rain pounding on the windows for the next hour before there was a knock at my door. I sighed and wiped my face before getting up to answer it. Standing at the door was the person I was most not ready to see yet. Daehyun. His face was full of worry and he'd obviously ran here in the rain as he was drenched and panting. My eyes widened and I immediately pulled him into the house and shut the door before rushing to get a towel for him. I could hear him calling after me but my brain was still in a mess so I just carried on.

I came back with a towel and started drying his hair with it. He was still calling me but I had zoned out. It wasn't until he grabbed both of my wrists that I came back to my senses.

"Nara, stop." He said firmly. I looked up and met eyes with him. "What's going on, why are you like this?" He asked worriedly. What do I tell him? I can't tell him about the destined love. He'll freak out.

"I...I... just don't feel well, sorry..." I said quietly, avoiding his eyes. Well that was the worst lie ever! You don't start acting like a freak because your ill Nara, he's not going to believe that!

He blinked before releasing one of my wrists to place his hand softly on my forehead. I shivered under his gentle touch.

"You don't feel warm, and you should know that one of my powers is that I can sense lies..." He said and looked at me with a disappointed face, making me feel guilty for lying to him.

He stepped even closer to me and took hold of my face.

"Tell me, what's really the matter?" He whispered. If it was possible to melt under someone's touch, I would be a puddle on the floor. Snapping out of my thoughts I removed his hands from my face and walked to the other side of the room, my back facing him.

"You're just gonna laugh and then want to leave if I tell you." I said without turning to him.

"I won't, remember my promise? I won't laugh or leave you." He said reassuringly. His words gave me that push to tell him. I turned with tear filled eyes and looked at him.

"Have you ever heard of a destined love?" I asked. He nodded. "I... I think you're mine." I closed my eyes waiting for the laughter or hearing the door slam shut.

Daehyun's P.O.V.

As soon as I heard those words I thought my heart would jump out of my chest. So she's been feeling the same? Wow, I'm not going crazy then. If she thinks I'm hers and I think she's mine, we must be right. A smile formed on my lips at the thought. Nara was still standing there with her eyes closed. I wasn't going to pass this moment up. I walked towards her and took her face in my hands. Her eyes immediately opened and tears were threatening to fall. I wiped them gently with thumbs before leaning closer to her face.

"Looks like we feel the same, that's got to mean something, right?" I said quietly. Without waiting for her reply I closed the gap between us and captured her in a kiss. She gasped against my lips making me smile slightly. After a few seconds she started kissing me back and I deepened it.

We stood like that for a few minutes before pulling back for air. I rested my forehead against hers and gazed into her eyes. Her face was red as she looked shyly back into my own.

"What happens now?" she asked. "I read that once you have found your destined love, you move in together before blood-bonding." Her eyes widened at the words 'blood-bonding', I understand, it must be nerve wrecking after the experience she had. "It's okay, we can take this slowly if it makes you more comfortable, let's start with moving in together." I said placing a small kiss on her nose. "I want you to know if you love me or not before bonding." She nodded shyly.

We spent the rest of the evening discussing the 'moving in plan' before having dinner then snuggling together in her bed and falling asleep.

__________

:D Are you guys happy that they're together and moving in together?

I have the next few chapters planned out and I'm thinking about making a sequel when this is done as someone in the comments made me feel guilty for saying that this would only be about 20 chapters long (but thank you for complimenting my writing sweetlikesugar! <3)

Thanks for reading!

chibbles-imnida signing out!