Chapter 1.

Eyes On Fire (Hiatus! Due to lack of inspiration!)

Chapter 1

_________

I take in a deep breath. "Ah~" as I let the same breath out. Finally, lunch time! Now I can be in my favourite place. The school garden. It's the only quiet place in this school, no one usually comes here apart from me. As I run my fingers over the silky roses I hear rustling behind me. I freeze immediately. That's strange, no one ever comes here. I furrowed my eyebrows, I didn't here it again but my senses were more aware now. I take a few more steps forward before feeling someone breathing down my neck. I gasp and turn around to see HaJoon standing way too close to me for comfort.

"Hello there, Nara," he said with a smirk. I immediately pushed him away.

"What do you want?" I asked in a quiet but cold tone. He chuckled.

"Come on Nara, you already know what I want..." He said in a low tone, still smirking. He reached out to my hair but before he could ice grew around his hand. He retracted his hand, wincing at the cold. I looked up to him with my pale blue eyes.

"Don't touch me." I said in a dangerous voice whilst glaring at him. His smirk was long gone now and was replaced with a scowl. His eyes turned green and the next thing I knew, I was kneeling down in pain. I couldn't do anything but clutch my head and whimper. He came close to my face and lifted my chin.

"You WILL end up bonding with me, I will never leave you alone." He said darkly. He scanned my face once more before pushing it aside and walking off. The pain subsided and I sighed with tears in my eyes. No matter how many times I try to stand up to him, it's useless because of his power to inflict mental pain. Ever since we met he's wanted to create a blood-bond with me. A blood-bond is something that only lovers do. To create this bond the two vampires must take blood from one another, once this is done, their feelings for each other become stronger, and that's not all, they share their powers - so effectively they gain more power. They also never have to feed from anyone else again, just that one person. I don't even know why HaJoon wants to make a bond with me, all I know is that he is trouble and I should stay away. Why would I bond with someone I don't love? I frowned at the thought before deciding that it was probably best to head to my last lesson.

Walking down the hallways people took glances at me. I don't really like being around humans. It sounds stupid but I feel bad, I'm keeping the biggest secret from them. So to avoid my guilt being worse, I avoid most people. Only making small talk when it's necessary. I walked into class and sat down in my seat. I started getting out my book and pen when the teacher walked in.

"Alright everyone, listen up. We have a new student today." He announced. Talking started around the class. "Yah! Quiet down. Daehyun-ah, you can come in." The class went quiet as a blonde boy with pale skin walked in. I looked up at him and suddenly my sense picked up the smell of a vampire, my eyes widened and started turning blue. I panicked and half covered my face. What's this? The only other vampire here is HaJoon, but this sent... it's not his, it's different... sweet. I thought. I looked back up at the boy and his eyes met mine. My eyes widened again. OMO, no way... he can't be. I looked away as I could feel my face heating up from the unwanted attention he was giving me. "Daehyun-ah, please introduce yourself to the class." The teacher requested.

Daehyun turned to the class and introduced himself. "Annyeonghaeseyo, Daehyun-imnida, please take care of me." He said quietly. Girls immediately started squealing, I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, go sit behind Kwon Nara, Nara please raise your hand." My eyes widened even more. I was still covering my eyes. I raised my hand without looking up. I then heard footsteps getting closer and briefly looked up. Meeting eyes with Daehyun right away. He also seemed a little shocked, seeing the colour of my eyes. He blinked and for a split second his eyes turned orange before he blinked again and they returned to normal. He carried on walking to his seat. I gasped silently. He must be one...

__________

Hello everyone! Here is the first chapter! Sorry it's probably not as long as you were expecting but hey, it's only the start. So, what do you guys think of the story and characters so far? Please leave a comment with your feedback, I'd love to hear from you! And wow, 6 subscribers with only the foreword posted! Thanks guys! I really appreciate you!

Oh yeah, what do you guys think of B.A.P's new song? I like it but I am missing the tough guy concept, lol, I bought the single anyway, hopefully it will arrive soon! 

Time for me to sign off now! Have a good day guys!

chibbles-imnida out!