Four

Sehun's Wish

Sehun POV

I entered my house, taking off my shoes and throwing my bookbag on the floor. Not caring, since the maids pick them up. I ran up stairs into my room, and quickly changed my clothes into my comfy pajamas. I heard some knocking on my door, i sat on the little couch that was located on the side of my room. I would say i have the biggest room in this house. Selfish, but i dont care.

me: come in

I watched as mr.Han walking in. He bowed and smiled at me. Mr.han has been with me since i was little kid. He tells me stories about when i was baby and a little kid. Hes more of a father than my own dad. I smiled back and crossed my legs.

mr.Han: Sehun, your father will be joining you for dinner tonight. 

I rolled my eyes. That is never home. 

Mr.Han: I would advise you to be on your best behavior.

me: oh, Han.. You know me by now.. I dont keep promises.

Mr.Han: Of course, But i didnt promise you. Im telling you kindly. I dont want you guys to fight, there will be a guest also joining you to.

me: which is?

mr.han: I think his name is Mr.Lu.

me: chinese..He better not arranged a marriage with some chinese ugly.

mr.Han:hey!

mr.Han: sorry, sometimes i forget you chinese, your so korean.

Mr.han: HA HA HA i forget myself too.

After awhile, Mr.han called me downstairs. I decided to wear some jeans and a white shirt. I walked down into the dining room, and i was greeted by my father and some old short guy. 

Dad: Sehun this is Mr.Lu , Mr.Lu this is my son Sehun

Mr.Lu: Very nice to meet you. i heard many things about you

me: Same, nice to meet you Sir

Dad: Ok , so lets start eating.

i took my seat which was next to my dad and across from Mr.Lu. I wasnt all that hungry so i paid most of my attention to Mr.Lu. He is very handsome for an old guy. when he smiles he reminds me of someone. but i just cant put my finger on it. Who smiles like that? 

Dad: So is a week fine? We still have to get his room ready?

mr.Lu: sure, no rush. Besides i shouldnt complain my son is living with you guys now. thanks again

dad: Oh dont worry

me: Um, whats happening?

dad: Thats right, Sehun we are going to have a temporary guest living with us.

mr.Lu: he is my son. I believe you guys go to the same school. But if its a problem with you sehun,  he can live somewhere else

dad: No , its no problem right sehun? You probably already know his son?!

sehun: what's his name?

mr.Lu: LuHan

My eyes widen, i felt my heart beat faster.Luhan living in my house. holy . I looked at the old chinese man and smiled. he looked relieved. After dinner was over, Mr.Lu left and my father wanted to talk to me in the living room.

me: what?

dad: mr.Lu is a very good friend of mine. i owe him big time. so this is my way of repaying him. When this kid comes, you need to make sure his stay is comfortable.

me: we have maids to do that

dad: You know what i mean sehun. This is not the time for acting like a hoodlum. Ok

me: whatever, not like your staying here anyways.

dad: thats why im telling you this. I would do it myself, but i have work to do in japan.

me: just send me gifts

dad: why are you so cold?

me: where is my mother?

dad: y-yah t-thats not fair..

me: have a safe trip Appa

i turned around quickly and walked back to my room. i stripped my clothes off and jumped into my covers. memories of my mom flashed back. I miss her so much.  If i didnt walk into the street reaching for my ball, she wouldnt have saved. she would be alive. Another night with no sleep...

 

 

~so scared. right now theres a hurricane about to happen. Hopefully nothing bad happens to me~