Seventeen

Sehun's Wish

Tao ran down the stairs of Kris’s apartment, and ran to the door. “FANNIE!” He jumped onto the said man and wrapped his long legs around his waist and clung onto Kris’s neck.

“Jeez, you missed me that much?” Kris grinned as he closed the door, with much difficulty with Tao clinging on him. He let his hands grab the back of Tao’s thighs and he continued his way to his room. “Can you get off now?”

Tao shook his head no and squeezed Kris closer with his legs. Kris his teeth, not really in the mood to take Tao’s childish attitude. “I need to change” he pleaded, placing a kiss on Tao’s forehead. But to his disappointment Tao still whined a no. “I promise we’ll cuddle”

Tao head perked up, “really?”

Kris nodded, “Only if you let me change” Tao pouted but let go and jumped onto the bed and cuddle into the sheets. Kris sighed and disappeared into the bathroom.

 

>40 minutes later<

 

Kris finally came out the bathroom, with simple sweats and a tee-shirt.

“I thought you said you were only changing?” Tao pouted as Kris slipped into the covers, sliding his body next to Tao’s. “I needed a shower”

Tao knew something was wrong with his boyfriend. He seems like he has something on his mind. Tao decided to ask him after their little cuddle time. So he curled closer to Kris and placed his head on the warm chest, while slinging one of his legs over Kris’s waist. This made Kris release a small smile and so he pulled Tao closer, leaving a few kisses on the younger’s forehead. Both of them closed their eyes and thought. Tao about how Kris is so addicting and warm and Kris’s thoughts were a bit unpleasant, making him furrow his eyebrows unconsciously.

Kris’s mind started to fog up with stupid family problems. Sometimes living alone gives him the privilege to almost forget that he has a family, but those monthly dinners’ pulls him back into reality. Dinners usually go by quick, with the usual ‘how is school’, ‘You haven’t been into trouble, right?’. But tonight was a total blow in the face. Instead of talking about his older sister’s marriage plans, his mother decides to put Kris’s name into the conversation. Causing his father to actually think about setting him up on blind dates. It’s not like Kris would take over his father’s gang. Because that would be left for his older sister, so Kris told them blind dates were stupid and a waste of time. His sister than had to put her two cents into the conversation saying that Kris is alone to their parents, making Kris’s mother worry. Kris was so frustrated that he just blurted out that he was in a relationship. “I would like it if you guys leave us alone in peace. I don’t need my family to mess with someone I care about.” He firmly ended the conversation with that.

Tao glanced up at Kris and frowned. “Fannie, what’s wrong?” He slid up so he can nuzzle his face in Kris’s neck.

“Just stupid family stuff”

Tao placed a few chaste kisses on the warm neck, “Come on, it’s better to talk about it than keeping it in”

“Fine, you know how I have those monthly family dinners?” Kris asked as he felt kisses all over his jaw. “Yes” Tao answered.

“Well today was weird. Somehow my name was thrown into the ‘Marriage’ conversation and they want to put me on blind dates….” Kris mumbled the last parts, afraid of want Tao would say. He felt the kisses come to a stop and so he looked down to see an expressionless Tao looking at him. “What did you say?”

“Of course I said I was in a relationship.”

“o-oh…aren’t they going to c-check on us?” This time Tao had a scared look in his eyes, and it made Kris feel guilty. Kris wrapped his arms tight around Tao’s thin waist; he made a mental note to feed him better. “Don’t worry,” he kissed Tao’s forehead, “they won’t bother us. I’m not that important to them.”

Tao looked up and connected their lips. Kris traced Tao’s bottom lip with his tongue before entering the warm cavern, taste all of Tao. Tao moaned and before he got too excited he pulled back.

“Wufan…”

“Yes, taozi?” Kris pecks Tao’s pink lips.

Tao rested his forehead on Kris’s and took a big breath. “I love you” after hearing those words Kris had the biggest smile on his face. “I love you too Zitao”

“Just promise me, we’ll stay together no matter what happens. Even if you stop loving me, promise me you’ll still keep me around” Tao blushed as those words came out. He felt vulnerable right now.

“I will never stop loving you baby, without you I can’t think straight. I need you and I will never let go of you” Kris connected their lips.

 

 

 

Author’s Note: PLEASE READ

  Ok, so this Story is coming to an end. Probably three more chapters left.

 Oh and if any of you guys are Baekyeol shippers, I have an Oneshot that has a mix of and fluff. If that makes sense lol

Here's the story :      Stupid Love Beans