Three

Sehun's Wish

Lay POV

I walked carefully into my math class. Avoiding eyes from everyone and the teachers. I was late 10 minutes. I was in the bathroom, preparing myself for meeting him. That jerk that plays with me and my feelings. he SO SO confusing!  I quickly took my seat and opened my notebook. And i started to write all of the notes that were on the board. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I shivered knowing who it was. I bite my lip and took sehun's advice. tell that friend to not doing anything back. Make sure that friend of yours ignores him. I kept feeling pokes on my shoulder. Slowly moving down my back, i sat up straight and pushed my chair in. Finally, i can focus on my work. I dont know why, but i felt i really need to look at his face. No, i need to be strong. 

Minho: Yixing, can you tell me how to do number 5?

I looked over to minho. I nodded and scooted closer to him. As i was explaining the problem to him, i felt Minho hand touch mine. He probably didnt notice, but i need. and I blushed madly. I breathed in slowly and tried to calm down.

minho: Wow, i understand! I wish i can carry you around in my pocket. My own little Yixing.

I smiled and bowed slightly. I scooted back to my desk. Ok, so i might have a little crush on Korea's prince over there. Who doesnt? Minho is tall, handsome and charming. His smile melts me. And when he says 'my own little Yixing' makes me wants to scream and run around . I felt a kick in the back of my chair, i turned around and shot that basterd a nasty glare. 

Suho: You know you making me mad right/

me: i dont care

Suho: and blushing for him, just makes me want to punish you.

me: Why? are you jealous i like him more than you? 

suho: yes, because i told you before YOU ARE MINE.

me: the only time i will ever be yours, is if i was about to get killed, than you can make me yours. Untill then, no.

Suho: Dont say things like that, they might come true.

I rolled my eyes and turned back around. The bell rang and i hurried out the class. I felt a hand on my shoulder, i was about to yell thinking it was suho. But, i was surprised it wasnt.

Minho: Oh, are you waiting for someone else?

me: no, no one important.

Minho: oh, good. Because i was wondering if i can walk you to your next class.

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. I nodded shyly and we started to walk side by side. Chatting about things. Once we reached my class, we stood there awkwardly.

Minho: well.. i guess ill see you tomorrow.

me: y-yea. Um minho?

minho: hmm

me: t-thanks 

I saw him smiled, i hugged him quick and ran into my class. Not wanting him to see my red face. 20 minutes into last period and Suho just walked in, like he owned the place. The teacher didnt say anything, probably because Suho is one of the smartest students. He does looked a bit pissed. I felt a urge to go and ask him about it. I dont know why, but i keep having these feelings to go and help him. Like i just want to be near him. I saw him take his seat which was next to me. Since the the desk were made for two, he was extremely close. I kinda like it but at the same time hated it. Because he uses this period to touch me. But, weirdly he didnt even looked at me since he came in. Something must've happened.

me: Did something happen?

Suho: why do you care?

me: i-i was just asking.

Suho: yes, something did happen. Actually this person i know, cant see how real my feelings are. Seeing them with another person breaks my heart. And seeing them hugg another person makes me want to kill myself. To make the stinging pain in my heart stop.

My eyes widen. Feeling my heart beat faster and faster; i wrapped my arms around his waist and squeezed him. Hopefully making that pain go away. I let my hold on him go. I looked at him, and he was frozen.

me: S-suho.. does it feel better?

You just made it worst -suho