Eighteen

Sehun's Wish

 

 

Suho happily skipped down the hallways. He was on his way to his lover’s locker, but he stopped right after turning the corner, he was surprised to see Yixing talking with another girl. He quickly hid behind the corner and popped his head out, enough to see but not to be seen. He already figured out the girl was Sulli, but what pissed him off was that she was known to be a bit flirty.  Suho couldn’t hear what they were saying, nor read their lips. But he did understand something, which was why the was Yixing hugging her goodbye?

He watched as Sulli blushed then twirled around in her puffy skirt, then skipping down the hallway. He wanted a few seconds before walking slowly to his boyfriend. He tapped Yixing’s shoulders, causing Yixing to jump.

“You scared me!” Yixing smiled and leaned in for a kiss, but Suho moved back right before their lips can touch. Yixing pouted, “What’s wrong?”

“What the was Sulli doing with you?” Suho crossed his arms. Yixing scratched the back of his neck, not really knowing what to say.

“Well, I told her that she can have my notes for AP Environmental class” Yixing explained, placing his hands on Suho’s waist, pulling him closer. Yixing tried to kiss him again, only to get rejected once again.

Suho poked Yixing’s chest, “Why did you hug her?!”

bǎobèi” Yixing leaned his head, to nuzzle his face in Suho’s neck. Suho pushed him away, “Don’t you bǎobèi me! Stop playing around and tell me why the did you hug her!”

“Jeez, you know a hug is like a thank you when you help someone. What else do you want from me? I’m sorry for hugging her. You know here, she’s Sulli

Yixing attempted to nuzzle his face again in Suho’s neck, and smiled when Suho didn’t push him away. He quickly wrapped his arms around Suho’s waist and pulled both their bodies together.

“I just like you touching other people” Suho mumbled under his breath. Yixing smiled and placed a kiss on Suho’s pale neck.

“I only love you Suho”

“Whatever” Suho said still a little pissed off about the hug. But after Yixing connecting their lips for a breath-taking kiss, Suho relaxed a bit.  

-

 

 

 

Author's note: 

 SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY, I know this is soooooooo SHORT. I promise you the last chapter will be ridiculously long >.<