Fifteen

Sehun's Wish

“UGH” Yixing groaned out in frustration. Suho just placed his hands onto Yixing’s back and started to massage his boyfriend. “I just can’t solve this problem!” Yixing yelled out as he threw his pencil across his room. He closed his eyes and leaned into Suho’s massage.

“It’s fine if you can’t solve one question, just ask the teacher to help you tomorrow.” Suho gently cooed in Yixing’s ear.

Yixing got up to stretch and decided to grab that stupid pencil. He sat right back down and tried the problem again. Suho sat there watching his boyfriend getting more aggravated by the second.

“!”                                            

Suho jumped back from the sudden scream. “Baby, calm down” he tried to wrap his arms around Yixing’s shoulders, but the other push his arms away.  Suho’s face dropped and he moved himself away from Yixing.

“You don’t understand, my father checks my work and if I don’t get one problem right that’s a whole ing lecture that I have to ing hear.”

“You’re right, I don’t understand” Suho quietly spoke.  He continued to watch Yixing slave over that one problem.

   But, you don’t need to be a about it, Suho thought as he discreetly walked out Yixing’s room.

 

-

 

Suho jumped up when he felt hands grab his waist.

“I didn’t get to say goodnight to you last night” Yixing whispered into Suho’s ear.

Suho closed his eyes and accepted the Goosebumps that ran throughout his body. Lately, he couldn’t help but notice that Yixing took a more of the dominant role in their relationship. Not that Suho would complain, but it would be hard for people to understand since Yixing’s appearance resembles as innocent as a puppy.

Suho turned around and he looked at Yixing. “That’s because you were too busy with that stupid problem…”

Yixing took his hands from Suho’s waist and wrapped his arms around his waist; pulling his boyfriend close to his own body.  He burrowed his face in the crook of Suho’s neck and took in that  sweet smell he could never get enough of.

“I’m sorry, bǎobèi

Yixing knows that Suho melts every time he calls him that.

Suho pulled back so that Yixing can see his annoyed face, “You know I forgive every time you call me that!”

Yixing looked around innocently, “me? No, I would never do that to you,” he said playfully.  

“I hate you” Suho grumbled.

Yixing laughed before he connected their lips together. Receiving a gasp from Suho at first, but soon he relaxed into the Kiss. Yixing squeezing him closer, while Suho wrapped his arms around Yixing’s neck.

They didn’t separate until a teacher scolded them for showing too much public affection.

“Just don’t you ever leave like that again, I need my goodnight kiss”

Suho rolled his eyes, “Stop obsessing over your homework”

Yixing leaned in and kissed Suho’s lips lightly, “You still love me, bǎobèi

He received a playful slap on the back of the head , “moron!”

 

 

 

 

~ Bǎobèi  means darling ~