One

Sehun's Wish

SEHUN POV

Tao: hey Hun, i think your little angel found a guy!

I rolled my eyes at him. always teasing me about him. I glanced over at where my 'angel' was sitting. I sighed as i watched him smile and playfully poke someother guy i really dont give two s about. I have to make sure i remember to beat the out of him later on. Or i could get my personal ninja to do it. Tao comes in handy for these situations.

lay: Guys GUYS!!! TAO SEHUN!!

BOth Tao and I both startled from lay running and screaming toward us. I smirked and watch him trying to catch his breathe back. Weird, why were his cheeks so red? like cherries.. Hes always like this for the past two weeks. Something is messing with our lay. 

tao; calm down. and WTF is wrong with your cheeks again? are you getting sick?

lay: n-no..im f-ine.

I eyed him carefully, watching his sit down and cover his cheeks with his hands.  He nervously bite his bottom lip. Probably trying to word out what he had to tell us..

me: so do you have anything to tell us?

lay: ooh yea.. well i need advice. 

tao: are you trying to have with someone?

lay: NO.. OMG NO NO NO NO

me: calm down... whats your problem?

lay: NOT MINE. my friends..yea f-friends. So i have this friends..that gets harassed by another friend. And that friend that harasses likes the friend thats getting harass. He says 'i really like' and 'your interesting'. But the one thats getting harassed is confused and doesnt believe the other. That harassed friend asked me what to do.. s-so im a-sking you guys.

tao: FIRST, what other friends do you have other than us?

lay: w-well

tao: SECOND, this whole thing is stupid, and sounds fake.

lay: i g-guess

I looked at lay put his head down and pout. I chuckled. Aigoo someone is messing with our lay. The sweetest person you will ever find is getting harassed. I wonder by who? I know no one will mess with him, knowing that Lay has Tao and I to back him up. Unless this person thinks he is the and beat our . 

me: yahh, dimples... tell that friend to not doing anything back. Make sure that friend of yours ignores him. also Tao and I have their backs. 

lay: t-thanks hun!

I took a bite of my sandwhich and looked back at where my 'angel' i sitting. Nobody knows how much it drives me crazy. To think he probably doesnt know my name, or that i even exist. You would think he would look at me, since well..EVERYONE does . Because im the HOTTEST korean here. Also because im apart of SM highs 'KINGKA GANG'. Not really a big one though. Me, tao and Lay. Tao and I are goood at fighting. So is Lay but he's more of the nice guy in our group. Likes to give people second chances. Which can be aggrivating.

-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP-

TAO: yah sehun lets go to class. DIMPLES wake the hell up!!

lay: ALRIGHT, god damn taobutter.. calm down..

Tao: DONT CALL ME THAT!!

me: oh come onn Tao butterrr~ its just so cute..

tao: shoot yourselves..

I watched Tao bumped into some tall guy.. i laughed as i saw Tao get pissed off.

Tao: watch where you ing going!! 

?: Dont curse... taobutter