Chapter 9

Unbreakable

Himchan looked up from reading his book and gave a small unknown smile, making Youngjae wonder what Himchan could be thinking about.

Himchan had noticed this and turned to his dongsaeng "You can read my mind if you want you know"

Youngjae gave a small nod "I know, but I'm trying to control how to block out thoughts.. Because it really annoys the hell out of a certain someone"

Himchan gave a small chuckle "And you think it'd benefit you too, don't you?"

Youngjae sighed "I guess... I feel like bleh ever since I went through your head hyung..."

Himchan gave Youngjae a reassuring smile "I'm sorry.. I wish I could do something about it.."

"Technically, you could..."

"Youngjae, you know I have no intentions of changing the future.."

"I know... And I'd rather you keep it that way even if it'll pain me to see it coming.."

Himchan sighed. He knew he could do so much to change the future of someone but.. Would that really make everyone happy? Himchan shook his head, the future shouldn't be what Himchan could easily play with and that's why Himchan only stuck with seeing the future. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

 

"Yongguk hyung.. I hope you're not stalking people again" Zelo said popping out of no where.

"What? What makes you think that?" Yongguk asked.

"You were staring at that wall, and for all we know, you could have been seeing right through it. Plus, isn't that Himchan hyung and Youngjae hyung's room?"

Yongguk stared at Zelo and chuckled "Wow you've been paying attention to me"

Zelo blushed slightly and coughed, changing the subject "W-well, um... so what did you see this time?"

"Nothing really... I don't know, those two have been acting weird lately. Himchan has the worried yet mischeivious look on his face while Youngjae try to make it seem as if he's alright although he really might not be"

Zelo gave a small nod not wanting to talk about it in full detail. His brain couldn't handle it anyways. He looked up and saw Yongguk staring at him.

"H-hyung! Why are you staring at me!? You're not-- you're not doing what I think you're doing, right?" Zelo almost yelled. 

Yongguk tilted his head and started laughing "Zelo, why would I look through your clothes?"

Zelo blushed real hard this time "Y-you know, you could have been hyung!"

Yongguk continues to laugh, ruffling the younger's hair "That's very cute of you Junhong, very cute"

Zelo scrunched up his nose, he didn't like being treated like a kid and he didn't like how Yongguk was making fun of him. He specially didn't like how his face kept blushing up.

 

 

Daehyun sat near the pond and looked up at the sky that was quickly getting dark. If Jongup was with him the entire day, that meant that Jongup had skipped all his classes. Daehyun didn't know if he was feeling guilty or just sick.

Daehyun spotted a spider crawling up the tree next to him, he simply just stared at it until it stopped and fell down back onto the ground twitching.

Daehyun sighed. This was all he could do and he wondered if his ability could actually kill someone if it got stronger. Not that he'd go around killing others but he was just curious.

He stared at the quiet pond and started thinking about his dreams once more and groaned in frustration.

"Mr Grumpy..." Daehyun knew this voice all too well.

"What now." Daehyun turned around and saw two people he'd like to stay away from for the time being.

"Can't I even say that? Geez.." Youngjae rolled his eyes and Daehyun glared.

"Now now children. Lets not get in a fight, okay?" Himchan eye smiled and threw each of his arms around the two, one  on Youngjae's shoulder and the other on Daehyun's.

"I know! Lets go out!! We can go shopping and clubbing and--"

"Hyung..." Youngjae gave Himchan a serious look and Himchan straightened himself.

"We could pretend we're normal for a day? Go buy some snacks out of this school? Just walk along with the others?" Himchan pouted.

Youngjae sighed in defeat "Lets go then"

 

 

Daehyun didn't like how he was practically got forced to tag along. But he wasn't mad or anything because this was the closest he got to being away from the school.

"Hey, no running away and making us deal with everything" Youngjae said.

Daehyun growled "Stay away from my head"

"Guys.. I don't want people to give us weird looks.." Himchan told them and the two zipped up their lips straight away.

Daehyun looked around. How long has it been since he was out from that school? He remembered how the school didn't let him go out in case that Daehyun ran away and caused problems somewhere.

Daehyun stopped walking and looked at Himchan and Youngjae argueing about what snacks to buy. Daehyun had no intentions of running away actually although he really wanted to. But he did want to look around the place a bit more so excused himself from the two.

On his way out, Daehyun bumped into a person, making the person fall down.

She looked up at Daehyun with a blank expression but something about her eyes were off.

"I'm sorry.." Daehyun mumbled and helped the girl up.

"It's alright.." the girl said and walked off.

'This place is still filled with weird people' Daehyun thought and walked in the opposite direction.

 

 

"NO BUT HYUNG THIS IS YUMMIER!!"

"YOUNGJAE SHUDDUP PEOPLE ARE LOOKING"

"BUT YOU'RE SHOUTING TOO WHY CAN'T YOU AGREE WITH ME!?"

"BECAUSE I THINK THIS IS YUMMIER!!!"

"Why don't you buy bo--"

"NO!!!!" both Youngjae and Himchan shouted at the person in the counter.

Himchan and Youngjae kept glaring at each other before something flickered in Himchan's eyes.

".." Himchan whispered to himself.

"Okay, I know you want to buy that but there's no need to swear like tha--"

"No.. that's not it Jae. Oh God why am I so stupid!!" Himchan cursed at himself and that's when Youngjae's eyes rounded as he saw the image in Himchan's head.

"Jung Daehyun ugh! Why is he such a trouble maker!?" Himchan growled in frustration and stormed out of the conveniance store with Youngjae following behind him.