Chapter 14

Unbreakable

Himchan scrunched up his nose and looked out the window with a slight frown. Youngjae tilted his head and blinked a few times, hesitating whether to read Himchan's mind or not.

"Something's going to happen.." Himchan spoke quietly to Himself.

'Something not that.. pleasing..'

'Hyung--'

'Youngjae, not now. Please don't read my mind for now..'

Youngjae sighed and gave Himchan a nod before walking out from their room. Youngjae walked down the hallway, hearing all those buzzing noises coming into his head. Youngjae gripped his hands tightly and shouted loudly.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!"

Youngjae fell to the floor holding onto his head, nearly in tears.

'You know you want him...'

'No I don't. Stop talking to me..'

'I can help you Youngjae, all you have to is follow my order'

'I SAID NO!!'

And with that, the voice that contacted him through his mind disappeared.

Youngjae leaned against the wall and laughed bitterly as the held up tears started flowing out.

 

Daehyun slowly walked through the hallway, staring at the ground as if in deep thought then spotted Youngjae on the floor just by his dorm like a souless body.

"Youngjae?" Daehyun said as he approached the other.

Youngjae turned his head and faced Daehyun, blinking a few times.

"You should.. go back to your room.." Daehyun said before holding onto the door handle.

Just before Daehyun was about to open it, Youngjae grabbed onto Daehyun's ankle carefully.

"I'm tired..." Youngjae whispered.

"Go sleep" Daehyun said.

"I don't know where I am.."

Daehyun frowned slightly. Youngjae seemed a little off, it wasn't the Youngjae that he knew.

Youngjae smiled and stood up. "Goodnight... Daehyun..." and with that, he disappeared into the dark.

Daehyun stared as Youngjae's figure slowly faded away within the dark before he entered his room.

Once he entered, he's face scrunched up into a frown. The room was mess with papers and glue and what looked like a dead body everywhere. But that wasn't what was bothering him. The thing that bothered him oddly enough was the fact that Jongup and Zelo were sleeping. Together. On Jongup's bed.

It shouldn't have bothered Daehyun at all. It was normal for two guys to have fallen asleep together while working on a project. But he couldn't help it, before he realized the mirror in the toilet had broken into pieces. 

Jongup woke up from the sudden sound and rushed over to the toilet.

"Hyung what was th--" Jongup couldn't finish his sentence as he saw a pool of blood formed from Daehyun's fist.

Jongup started to think Daehyun's way of releasing stress was to punch things hard and make his hand bleed but that thought soon left as he realized he was holding onto Daehyun's hand.

'Again?' Jongup had wanted to say but as he felt a slight headache, he could tell Daehyun was not in a happy mood. Not that he ever was.

"Wait" Jongup had said before walking out from the toilet, waking Zelo up and telling him to go back to his dorm before returning back with a first aid kit.

"Come here hyung.." 

"Just leave it" Daehyun said before walking past Jongup.

Jongup held Daehyun on his wrist and started shouting as if releasing all his emotions out.

"WILL YOU PLEASE LISTEN FOR ONCE? DOES HURTING YOURSELF MAKE YOU ANY HAPPIER? WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS. YOU'RE NOT A KID"

Daehyun blinked and was about to talk back until he felt something soft against his lips.

Daehyun froze and Jongup felt this, Jongup quickly pulled his lips away from Daehyun's.

"I-I'm sorry.. G-goodnight..." Jongup said before he fled out from the toilet.

"Idiot idiot idiot!!!" Jongup said as he hit himself on the head.

Just before another hit, a hand grabbed his and Jongup looked up to see Daehyun staring down at him, still emotionless as usual.

"H-hyung I--"

Giving Jongup no chance to speak, Daehyun crashed his lips onto Jongup's.

Jongup's eyes widened and tried pushing Daehyun away which only made Daehyun hold onto Jongup tighter.

Daehyun bit Jongup's bottom lip which made Jongup gasp in pain. Daehyun took this chance to slide his tongue in, exploring Jongup's mouth.

Just as Jongup felt that he needed air, Daehyun pulled away, both of them panting.

"You have a very pure soul Jongup"

Jongup blinked at Daehyun's words.

"Don't let them get tainted because of me" and with that Daehyun walked out from the dorm once more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-hides in a corner- ; ; Hey.. I'm sorry, this is a really really late update ; ;

Well um... I'm not sure if I like this chapter or not tbh but yeah lol. 

I hope you like it and don't forget to subscribe and leave comments because comments motivate me to write 99% of the time ; A ;

P.S I'm sorry that my chapters are always so short OTL I keep trying to write longer but it just doesn't work OTL OTL

AND YES I HAD LOTS OF FUN AT BAP'S CONCERT WHICH WAS LIKE ONE AND A HALF MONTH AGO? LOTS OF EYE CONTACT WITH YOUNGJAE SKDJFKSDBF
AND THEN I LUCKILY GOT PICKED TO ATTEND BAP'S FANSIGN SOBS I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT TO TALK TO THEM KSDBFJKDSBF

I just.... yeah lol. Thank you for reading!