Chapter 11

Unbreakable

Days has passed since the incident and all the while, Jongup felt confused about everything. He wasn't sure why all of a sudden his heart skipped a beat as soon as he saw Daehyun smile.

Jongup knew that the smile he saw on Daehyun wasn't fake and it was indeed very sincere. Very real.... very... warm...

Jongup smiled at the thought, not only did it surprise him, but Daehyun's smile felt familiar and he liked that feeling very much. It made him feel all.. warm and fluffy inside.

Zelo tilted his head and stared at Jongup "Why are you smiling like that?"

Jongup continued smiling "What do you mean??"

Zelo then imitated the way Jongup was smiling before saying "Like that"

Jongup was about to say it was nothing until Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae arrived at the lunch table. Jongup tensed up straight away, afraid that Youngjae might read his mind.

"Sup" Yongguk said as the three of them sat down.

Jongup looked up at Youngjae quickly and Youngjae blinked as their eyes came in contact. Jongup felt uneasy, he didn't want anyone to know and was afraid that Youngjae would bring it up but to his surprise, Youngjae smiled and took a bite from his apple.

"Nothing much hyung" Zelo said, forgetting his conversation with Jongup.

"Are you feeling better Youngjae hyung?" Jongup asked.

Youngjae thought for a while and nodded with a smile that sort of came across as a sad kind of a smile to Jongup.

Himchan let out a low sigh which made Jongup pretty much sigh as well. Himchan came across as the person who was always bright and positive to Jongup that seeing him sigh felt like he was a totally different Himchan.

"Where's Dae--" before Yongguk could continue Daehyun appeared, sitting opposite of Youngjae.

Youngjae quietly ate his apple as Daehyun just stared at him, everyone else's attention on them. Youngjae felt uncomfortable however he didn't dare look up at Daehyun.

Daehyun felt frustrated, it should be him not being able to see Youngjae for hurting him yet why was it Youngjae that was the one avoiding him?

Jongup saw the frustrated look on Daehyun's face and started thinking of all the bad things that would happen if Daehyun were to lose his temper soon but unlike what he had thought, Daehyun was able to control himself.

"I'm guessing you're feeling better?" Yongguk asked Daehyun.

Daehyun turned his attention to Yongguk and gave him a nod.

Jongup kept staring at Daehyun. Ever since that incident Daehyun did change at least a little. It may have not been very noticeable but Jongup could see the change.

"Stop staring at me" Daehyun said without looking at Jongup.

"S-sorry.." Jongup looked down to his untouched sandwich.

If it was any other day, Daehyun would have used his ability and that was where Daehyun had changed. Ever since that day, he no longer used his ability at all. And that surprisingly worried not only Jongup but the rest of the group as well.

Youngjae was the first to excuse himself, followed by Yongguk, Zelo, Daehyun and soon only Himchan and Jongup were left.

Jongup wanted to start talking about something but there wasn't anything that the two could possibly talk about. Should he talk about that day? No.. that'd just bring up bad memories... Should he start talking about classes? No.. that's just boring...

Himchan tilted his head and chuckled at how Jongup seemed to be debating with himself.

"I think I've become weak these days..." Himchan started off the topic which made Jongup look up.

"Seeing into the future.... Isn't it weird? If I can look into the future, I should have been able to know what was to happen if we went out that night and yet.. Not only that but..." Himchan paused for a while then started talking again "It's all my fault isn't it?"

Jongup blinked, quite surprised that the positive Himchan was gone and replaced by this negative one.

"Don't think that hyung. You can't expect to know every single detail about the future especially if you're not paying hundred percent attention on it. It's no one's fault and mistakes happen.. Everything will be okay hyung"

Himchan gave a soft smile to Jongup before he stood up as well "The bell's going to ring in five seconds, lets get to class, shall we?"

Jongup smiled back with a nod and stood up "Lets go"

 

 

Due to one of the late night extra classes, Jongup and Zelo only managed to get out of the school quite late. Although the way to their dorms were the same, Zelo said goodbye to Jongup saying he forgot something in the other classroom and that Jongup should go on first. Jongup at first hesitated but nodded in reply and left.

Zelo soon walked out from the school holding onto one of his notes he had just collected and started making his way to his dorm. Just when he had walked out from the school gate, a hand reached out onto his shoulder. Zelo let out a scream in surprise until another hand covered his mouth.

Zelo soon regretted letting Jongup go on without him first and closed his eyes trying to think of how to escape from the stranger until...

"Zelo..."

Zelo blinked when the stranger spoke. The voice sounded way too familiar...

Zelo gently removed the hand from his mouth and turned to face the figure "Daehyun hyung?"

Daehyun gave a slight smirk and nodded.

Zelo sniffed Daehyun and scrunched up his nose, Daehyun had definitely been drinking alcohol.

"Hyung did you drink??"

Daehyun nodded once more "I'm sowwii Zelooo... I just drank a liddle, only a liddle"

"Geez hyung, it doesn't sound like a little..." Zelo took out his phone and bit his lips before calling Yongguk.

"Zelo?" Yongguk answered.

"Hey hyung, I'm by the school gate can you please come here?" Zelo spoke while keeping an eye on Daehyun.

"Why are you still there at this time?" Yongguk questioned.

"Because----" Zelo was about to answer before his phone turned off.

Zelo pulled his phone away from his ear and stared at it and whispered "Dammit... I knew I should have charged it at least a little today morning..."

Daehyun slid down to the floor, leaning his back agaisnt the wall.

Zelo shrugged and sat next to Daehyun hoping Yongguk would come here anyways.

 

 

Ten minutes has passed since the phone call and Zelo sighed. He stood up deciding maybe he should just carry Daehyun by himself.

"ZELO!!" Yongguk's voice came and Zelo looked up, seeing Yongguk run in.

"Hyung?" Zelo tilted his head and Yongguk hugged him as soon as he reached the place.

"Are you alright? Are you not hurt?" Yongguk asked, pulling away and observing the younger.

Zelo awkwardly laughed and pointed behind him "I'm okay but...."

Yongguk looked behind and saw Daehyun, giving Zelo a questioned look.

"Daehyun hyung got drunk and now he's fainted or something..."

Yongguk let out a sigh "Help me get him on my back"

Zelo nodded and helped put Daehyun onto Yongguk's back and they made their way back to their dorm.

"Don't scare me like that" Yongguk said.

"Were you worried?"

"Of course I was! I couldn't even ask Himchan because he was sleeping when I went by his room"

Zelo smiled, he didn't like being treated like a kid but he liked the idea that Yongguk was worried about him.

"By the way, I thought Dae was fine now.." Yongguk spoke.

"I thought so too but I guess he still has a lot locked up inside him... Including things that we don't know of" Zelo shrugged and knocked on the door as they reached Daehyun's room.

Jongup opened the door while drying his hair and looked at them confused.

"Uh..." Zelo pointed at Daehyun, Jongup's eyes rounded and opened the door wider.

Yongguk went inside and dropped Daehyun onto his bed, gave a light smile to Jongup before saying goodnight and walking out, closing the door behind him.

Jongup sighed at the smell of alcohol then walked into the bathroom to get a wet towel to at least wash Daehyun's face and hands. Jongup first took Daehyun's shoes off him and set it down before he started washing Daehyun's face with the towel.

Suddenly Daehyun's hand grabbed Jongup on his wrist and pulled him which made Jongup pretty much fall onto Daehyun.

Daehyun opened his eyes as Jongup stared back with round eyes.

"I.. Um--" 

Daehyun turned so that Jongup was now on the bottom and stared at the younger.

Jongup gulped and looked around the place to avoid Daehyun's gaze.

"Why..." Daehyun spoke.

"H-huh?"

"Why do you look so much like that kid..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a bit late but congrats to B.A.P on winning the best rookie award on 2012 Melon music awards!

That is all =w=;; 

And in case I don't get to upload another chapter on Christmas day..

HAPPY EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY WONDERFUL READERS~ Q w Q <3