Chapter 3

Unbreakable

 

Jongup walked around the school grounds thanking his ability to be invisible as that meant Daehyun wouldn't notice him anymore... Not that the fact they shared the same room helped much. Jongup sighed and sat down on the grass, mentally beating himself up for getting on the bad side of his room mate.
 
Jongup started thinking about his home and his other school then quickly shook his head.

"No.. It's probably better here than there..." he whispered to himself.
 
Few minutes later Jongup decided he was hungry and that it was about time to make his way back in. He made his way to the cafeteria and froze straight away. Daehyun was almost very near the place where he was and he didn't want something like yesterday to happen again. He quickly looked around him, looking for a place to hide then face palmed himself realizing that he could simply hide himself. And he was going to... until...
 
"Boo" 
 
Startled, Jongup nearly fell down to the floor but avoided that with the help of the stranger.
 
"Knew it. It's not like I shouted or anything" the stranger chuckled and straightened Jongup back onto his two feets.
 
Jongup blinked a couple of times then finally came back to his right mind and said "T-thank you.. for um--"
 
"Helping you? No prob~" the stranger said before walking off.
 
Jongup looked at him walking away and tilted his head. 'Weird person...' Jongup thought before grabbing an apple, making his way to an empty table.
 
 
 
Although it seemed like he didn't, Daehyun did notice Jongup. He noticed Jongup looking around, he noticed Jongup face palming himself and he noticed Jongup's little incident with one of his friends.
 
'Friends...' Daehyun laughed lightly at himself. Since when has he started refering to them as 'friends'? It seemed like it was just yesterday Daehyun had refused to even sit on this very table with them.

"Hey. I heard that." the figure next to him said and nudged his side.
 
Daehyun rolled his eyes. Of course. Yoo Youngjae.
 
"I heard that too" Youngjae beamed and ate the last piece of chocolate he had in his hand.
 
"How many times do I have to tell you. Stay out of my head" Daehyun growled and stood up.
 
"Woah buddy. It's not like I enjoy barging into your head. I can't help it" Youngjae shrugged and pulled Daehyun back down onto the chair. "I said I'd try, not I will" Youngjae added.
 
Daehyun sighed. But at least with Youngjae, he didn't have to talk out loud.
 
"Exactly" Youngjae grinned.
 
He also found Youngjae extremely annoying. But Youngjae already knew that so there was no need to say it out loud. Like.. the way he did with Jongup.
 
"What's up with him?" Himchan said sitting down on the table, asking Youngjae.
 
"You should know what I'm about to say hyung" Youngjae replied and Himchan smirked.
 
"Smart you are Youngjae" Himchan chuckled.
 
"Is Daedae hyung in a bad mood again?" Junhong, more refered to as Zelo said worried.
 
"He's always in a bad mood" Yongguk said, joining in the group.
 
"No matter how much you're in a bad mood, you shouldn't have done that to the new kid" Himchan said.
 
"Why are you guys so concentrated on me. I'm not the only one to read minds on nor look into the future of. There's other people too" Daehyun said annoyed. 
 
Daehyun never talked much but when he did, it's mainly because he's annoyed or doesn't like something.
 
"Because you're always causing trouble. Remember what happened to your last room mate?" Yongguk reminded Daehyun.
 
Daehyun didn't want to be reminded. He simply stood up and made his way to leave the cafeteria until he bumped into someone. He looked at the person and sent a deathly glare. The person let out a cry of pain and put his hands over his head. Daehyun didn't realize who it was until the person looked up.
 
The person being none other than his new room mate. Moon Jongup.
 
Daehyun would have been lying if he were to say he wasn't shocked to see who he was mentally attacking.
 
"Stop..." Yongguk said running towards them, "JUNG DAEHYUN I TOLD YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW".