Chapter 10

Unbreakable

Daehyun walked along the dark street liking the silence. He kept walking and eventually found himself standing in front of his house.

He hated how his brain remembered the way to his house and he hated Himchan and Youngjae for bringing him to a place that was so close to it.

Daehyun stared at the light that was shining through the window and started to wonder.

Did his parents miss him?

Did they still live here?

Did they even.. love him..?

Daehyun shook his head to get all the thoughts out. He started feeling a bit dizzy probably because he was still not feeling well.

He decided he should be heading back to Himchan and Youngjae before they freak out and nag at him non stop, he sighed and started walking away from his used to be called home.

On his way back he accidently bumped into someone, he looked up at the person then started walking again until the person grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Dude, you could at least apologize?" the person said.

Daehyun turned around to have a better look at the person. He was very muscular and tall, a complete opposite of Daehyun but that didn't scare him. Daehyun looked past the person grabbing his shoulder and saw four other guys staring at him.

"Sorry" Daehyun mumbled, pushing off the hand which soon landed back on his shoulder.

"You totally don't sound sorry to me. Maybe we need to teach you a lesson?" the guy said as he spat onto the floor and punching Daehyun without a warning.

Because of this, Daehyun landed on the floor. He his lips and tasted the blood, he didn't particularly enjoyed the taste. He looked up with a smirk but didn't say a word.

This drove the guy mad "Oh, so you think you're all that huh?" and before Daehyun knew, he was now surrounded by five guys kicking him as if they were letting out all their stress.

Daehyun started counting down to one from ten in his head, all the while just letting them do as they please.

"Dirty . No one even cares for you, do they?" the guy said giving a one last strong kick before he spat onto Daehyun's face.

Daehyun's been trying to stay calm so that he wouldn't cause troubles to Himchan but that last bit totally blew him off.

Daehyun stood up with a glare and saw the guys laughing at him.

"So I see you're stronger than you look" they kept laughing.

"First of all.. I'm not a " Daehyun said, he no longer had self control nor control over his ability that started reaching out to the five guys in front of him.

They immediately stopped laughing and fell to the floor.

"And no one" Daehyun gritted his teeth.

"No one spits on my face. Ever" 

Daehyun was so close to exploding, he has never felt this kind of anger his whole life and to be honest, he didn't know what kind of an affect that'd have on his ability.

The guys started shouting as they grabbed their heads and Daehyun remembered the first time he found out about his ability. 

The aura around Daehyun was so tense and powerful that even those who were far away could feel a light headache.

Daehyun grabbed the guy who spat on his face on his arm which sent more pain into the guy.

"Do that again."

The guy couldn't even talk, the pain that was sent through Daehyun's touch was more deadly than the mental pain being sent to his head.

"Try spitting on my face again" Daehyun said, holding onto the guy tighter.

"Daehyun!"

Daehyun immediately turned his head and saw Himchan and Youngjae.

Daehyun knew he had to stop, but he couldn't.

Youngjae tried taking a step forward, frowning from the pain but didn't stop making his way over to Daehyun despite Himchan trying to stop him.

Youngjae was honestly afraid of the way Daehyun looked right now.. A monster. Daehyun's eyes were pitch black and Youngjae did want to back off. But he knew something.. or someone had to stop Daehyun before other people found out.

Youngjae soon fell down to his knees but didn't stop, he crawled over to Daehyun, grabbing Daehyun by the wrist and yelped in pain. As soon as he touched Daehyun, it felt like his whole body was on fire.

"Daehyun.. " Youngjae managed to whisper "S-stop.."

Daehyun's left eye twitched. He didn't know how to stop.

"DAEHYUN STOP. YOU'RE HURTING YOUNGJAE" Himchan yelled with all his power.

Youngjae threw his arms over Daehyun, bringing him in for a hug.

"It's.. alright Dae.. Shh.. it's.. a-alright.."

At that moment everything stopped. The five guys that attacked Daehyun were on the floor unconscious and in Daehyun's arms there was Youngjae. Badly hurt.

 

 

Ever since that incident Daehyun was locked in his room not because they were punishing him but because he didn't have the courage to see the others.

Daehyun sat on his bed and looked out the window thinking about what the guy had said.

'Dirty . No one even cares for you, do they?'

Daehyun sighed. He couldn't remember clearly what exactly happened and 

Was Youngjae alright?

Did Himchan hyung get in trouble?

Did I.. kill anyone?

The door quietly opened and soon a figure stood in front of him.

"... What"

Jongup sighed and sat down next to Daehyun.

"I... nearly killed five people. I could have killed Youngjae and nearly got Himchan hyung expelled."

Jongup bit his lips and hesitated before he places a hand on Daehyun's back, patting him lightly.

"I don't even know how it happened.. I just felt really angry when they said--"

Daehyun couldn't finish his sentence when Jongup pulled Daehyun into a hug.

"Shh hyung.. It's alright.. the five guys you nearly killed were bullies anyways and the CCTV in that area showed how they attacked you first.. and Youngjae hyung's getting better. He just needs to rest. Himchan hyung.. well he's doing fine too. He got into trouble but they went easy on him... I'm just curious how you could give off so much energy when you were clearly sick. You still seem to have a fever" Jongup said, putting his hand over Daehyun's forehead.

"Why.. are you here.." Daehyun said, ignoring what Jongup had just said.

Jongup pulled back and blinked "Well.. we kinda played a game and the loser had to go check up on you.."

"Right.." Daehyun rolled his eyes, moving away from Jongup.

Jongup smiled awkwardly and stood up to grab something from his drawer.

When he turned around, he saw Daehyun standing in front of him.

Jongup gulped as he felt his face redden at how close they were.

"U-Um... that was a joke! I volunteered to see how you were doing hyung and--"

Daehyun emmotionlessly stared before he reached his hand out to take what Jongup was holding and backed off.

"It's mine"

Jongup blinked at Daehyun's words.

"You were holding my underwear"

Jongup's eyes rounded up and his face went even more red.

"I'M SO SORRY! I THOUGHT IT WAS MINE" Jongup said before he cried in embarrasment which to be honest, shocked Daehyun.

Daehyun let out a quiet chuckle which made Jongup look up in surprise. Jongup was amazed.

Daehyun then smiled and used his hand to pat Jongup on the head gently.

Jongup blinked at the sudden change in atmosphere and he swore he felt his heart skip a beat.

--------------------------------------------------------

Honestly I'm not happy with this chapter :/ 

Idek, I at writing fighting scenes and just kadgfbkgb yeah sob.

And I realized how I was unintentionally bringing in Daejae .__.;;

But.. um.. Daehyun smiled at Jongup? Jongup's heart skipped a beat? Jongup blushed? They hugged?

I promise things will get more interesting and that there will be more Daehyun x Jongup interactions.

Don't forget to leave comments and to subscribe ; - ; It actually motivates me to write... orz

Until next time.. bye bye \o/