Chapter 15

Unbreakable

It's been almost a week since Jongup or in fact the others has last seen Daehyun, Jongup's been stuck in his own world ever since that "little" accident, not knowing how he had to take in the situation or how he would have had to face Daehyun.. not that it mattered anymore since Daehyun's been missing.

Jongup however, had to tense a bit when Youngjae was around even though there was absolutely no way of hiding anything from Youngae but he soon let his guards down once he noticed Youngjae just blankly staring at the floor or the ceiling, never bringing up the topic.

The school's been a bit up and down on the disappearance of Daehyun but other than that, everything was pretty much the same.. although for the past few days, there was something off about Youngjae.

"Where could he be seriously--" Zelo spoke to break the silence once they gathered around Jongup's room.

"I'm keeping my eyes on him, and as for now it seems like there's nothing" Himchan replied which everyone nodded in respond.

Yongguk looked at Youngjae before giving him a little nudge "You okay?"

Youngjae turned his face to Yongguk and gave him a slow nod "I'm.. okay."

Now everyone's attention was at Youngjae but it seemed like Youngjae could care any less.

Jongup faced the floor before letting out a sigh, once more remembering that.. kiss and soon he found himself shaking his head and pulling on his hair.

Himchan put his attention to Jongup and grined, before realizing Youngjae looking at Jongup with a blank stare.

"You seem a bit off.."

"Stop paying attention to me hyung, it really bugs me" Youngjae told Himchan before standing up and leaving the room.

"... Did I say something wrong?" Himchan asked and the others shook their heads with Jongup worreidly looking at the door Youngjae closed behind.

 

'Kill him'

'No--'

'Kill him!'

'NO!!'

Youngjae fell to the ground while holding onto his head repeating the words 'get out'.

'You could have everything and anything.. anyone you want if you kill him'

'I SAID GET OUT'

'Youngjae.. you have the most delicate mind out there.. join me.. listen to me..'

'...'

'listen to me...'

Youngjae stood up and looked in the mirror, smirking a bit as he picks up a knife and heading out.

 

Jongup watched as the others talked away before looking at his phone beeping, alerting that he has received a new message.

[text] Hey Jongup, can we talk..? -YJ-

[text] I'll come to wehere you are hyung -JU-

[text] I'm in the school garden -YJ-

Jongup looked up at the rest and excused himself out from his own room and started walking down the hallways, out of the dorm building and into the garden where he looked around for Youngjae.

"Hyung..?" Jongup said while looking around the darkness before feeling something.. or someone behind him.

Jongup quickly turned around and smiled once he saw Youngjae standing before him.

"Hello Jongup"

"Hey hyung, was something the matter?"

Before anything he found Youngjae suddenly right in front of him, moreover he found himself trapped against the tree. Jongup looked into Youngjae's eyes and found it pitch black.

"You're not hyung-"

Youngjae smirked "Oh I'm not, but he's still in here somewhere- I'm just controlling him for the slightest moment"

"What are you doing to him"

"My dear, it's not Youngjae you shoulg be worried about" Youngjae took out the knife and placed it near Jongup's neck "it's you. Goodbye little boy"

Jongup closed his eyes tightly waiting for the knife to cut through his neck but he didn't feel anything.

"Get your hands off him Youngjae"

Jongup looked up and blinked a few times, it was Daehyun.

------------------------------------------------------------

So I know it's been a while (lol coughoverayearcough) and I'm really sorry, first year of college was hectic and I'll try and update every once in a while. I apologize once more!!! Also, I didn't read this through so there might be a mistake-- i'm sorry for that too!

Thank you and I hope you enjoy :) (Also i'm sorry that it's quite short OTL)