Secrets of The Past

My Boyfriend Is A Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae instantly stopped in his track as he was about to get into the lift, his eyes darkened when he felt a strange presence near him, which he didn’t recognize at all. But as soon as he turned around, he was greeted by a not so friendly looking creature standing ahead of him, growling like a hungry dog.

It wasn’t just a normal low class devil, it was a servant of the dark, created by a great amount of power.

“Who sent you here?” Donghae asked, his voice stern. It was such relief that normal humans weren’t able to see what was happening. Or he’d be labeled a peace disturber for sure. “Was it Minho?”

The creature lunged at him instead of answering, but Donghae was quick to grab his neck and slammed him down on the ground. He stepped on the creature’s chest, and a loud painful shriek could be heard in the silent night.

“Disappear,” Donghae said.

Within a mere second, another scream was heard and the creature turned to ashes, not even a piece of its bone was left behind. Donghae immediately ran back to his room, his head was only filled with Hyukjae at the moment. He shouldn’t have left him alone, he knew it.

He had placed a barrier around the room, but it shouldn’t be that hard for a powerful devil like Minho to break it down.

“Damn it!” He cursed as he fastened his pace, realizing that Hyukjae’s presence had completely disappeared by the time he arrived at his room.

He kicked the door open, and a thick black smoke could be seen moving away as fast as lightning through the opened window. It disappeared completely before Donghae could unleash his power, leaving no traces behind.

“,” Donghae gritted his teeth. “ this!”

He kicked the table in front of him as hard as he could, knocking it into the wall with a loud crash. He took a step back until he could feel the cold wall behind him, his hand rubbing his face roughly. Anger was slowly taking over him, and he knew he wouldn’t be able to stand it for long.

He had to get Hyukjae back before he’d lose control of himself. Hyukjae was the only one who could stop him if worse comes to worst.

After finally regaining his conscience, he rushed out of the room, but was stopped by a few homeless devils standing at the hallway, snarling at him.

“Get the out of my way,” Donghae said, his silver eyes glowing fiercely.

His patience was growing thinner, he knew he had to get out of this place while he could still think properly. But the homeless devils didn’t seem to know what they had just gotten themselves into.

He didn’t even back away when they began to surround him, they were no match for him anyway.

“Stay away,” Donghae warned, “I’m not going to hold back.”

But the dark creatures showed no sign of giving up, and Donghae knew he was reaching his limit. “I said, get the hell out of my sight.”

The building began to shake as soon as he said it, the lights were starting to go on and off. He then directed his hand towards the homeless devils, sending them crashing onto the wall one by one. He would’ve tortured them to death without mercy, but was stopped when his arm was grabbed from behind.

“What the-“ Donghae yanked his hand back, but a frown instantly formed on his face seeing Kris in front of him. “Kris?”

“Stop it,” Kris said, “You’re going to destroy the whole building, my lord.”

“Move aside, Kris. Don’t stop me if you don’t want to get hurt.”

“I can handle this by myself, you should go now.”

“Don’t meddle with my business.”

“Don’t you have something even more important to do? Your fiancé is waiting for you, Lord Donghae, you have to save him.”

“Damn it,” Donghae groaned.

The building finally stopped shaking, and everything turned back to normal. Realizing that some of the workers were starting to gather near them, Kris quickly pulled Donghae to a corner, hidden from other people’s sights.

“Just go, Hyukjae must be waiting for you,” Kris said.

“I don’t need you to tell me that.”

“I’ll take care of everything here.”

“Let me kill those filthy bastards first.”

“Hyukjae wouldn’t want to see you like this, trust me.”

Kris winced when Donghae slammed him hard against the wall, almost knocking down the chandelier right above their heads. He knew Donghae was angry, and he had to stop him. He had to stop him before he’d completely lose his sanity.

“Do not tell me what I have to do, I am your lord,” Donghae said, gritting his teeth, “And Hyukjae is my fiancé. Don’t ever speak his name so casually.”

Kris let out a painful cough once Donghae had let him go, and left before he could say anything. The latter’s suppressed anger and rage was starting to show, it was as if he had just woken up from a deep slumber.

This is not good, Kris thought. If this would continue, Donghae would lose himself for real. And only Hyukjae had the power to stop this from happening.

“I'm counting on you, Hyukjae,” he whispered.

___________________________________

 

 

Hyukjae.

Hyukjae twitched. He knew that voice. He had heard the same voice calling his name a few times before, but it wasn’t Donghae. It sounded so dark and forceful, and it scared him.

He tried to get on his feet, but he couldn’t even see a thing around him, not even a glimpse of light.

Hyukjae. Come to me.

The voice was getting closer, and Hyukjae could hear the sound of his rapid breathing as fear took over him. Sweat was dripping down his forehead, his heart beating loud in his ears.

Hyukjae, come.

He was being pulled forward, it was as if someone was dragging him along. He struggled to get away, but he was growing weaker by the minute and he could feel himself getting pulled further away into the darkness. He wanted to scream for help, but his voice wouldn’t come out no matter how many times he tried.

“Open your eyes.”

As if he was being controlled, Hyukjae abruptly opened his eyes and sat up, his chest moving up and down rapidly as he was trying to get a hold of himself. His vision was blurry at first, but everything was starting to get clearer once he was fully awake.

He was in an unfamiliar room, and there was no sign of Donghae at all. What exactly happened? He didn’t remember leaving the hotel by himself.

“Welcome to my place.”

Hyukjae flinched when he heard the voice, his eyes turning wide seeing Minho sitting on a chair beside the bed, staring blankly at him. “Mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter