Trouble

My Boyfriend Is A Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hyukjae took a slight peek through the closed window, watching the pouring rain outside. It didn’t seem like it’d stop any time soon, so he had no choice but to let Donghae stay over. The latter was currently sleeping peacefully in his room, after having his late afternoon tea – with two bowls of ramyun, of course.

Despite not having a fever after staying in the rain for two hours, there was definitely something strange with him. It was almost like he was in pain. But there wasn’t any reason for someone as powerful as Donghae to feel like that, was there? Or was it something that he had been hiding from him?

“This is so frustrating,” Hyukjae sighed. He took a kettle on the kitchen stove, pouring the hot water into a cup.

Donghae seemed to like white coffee, and so here he was in the kitchen, making some hot drinks in this cold weather. He was too nice for his own sake, but he couldn’t just ignore Donghae when he was like this.

As he was about to stir the drink, he suddenly felt a pair of hands wrapping his waist from behind, startling him. But he could tell who it was right away.

“You shouldn’t leave my side.”

“Donghae,” Hyukjae tried to pry the latter’s hands off, but he wasn’t even budging from where he was standing. “I thought you’re sleeping.”

“I was. But you weren’t beside me when I woke up,” Donghae said, resting his chin on the latter’s shoulder. “Didn’t I tell you not to leave me?”

“Stop being such a baby,” Hyukjae snorted as he took a spoon and stirred the white coffee slowly, while sometimes glancing at Donghae’s blurry reflection on the glass window.

“Are you still angry?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Really?” Cocking an eyebrow, Donghae grabbed the blonde’s arm and forced him to turn around, facing him.

He purposely leaned closer and stared at the blonde intently into his eyes, noticing how flustered he was at the moment. He smirked. As he thought, Hyukjae could never be mad at him for so long. He was just being a stubborn lover, though he’d make sure to melt away that hardheadedness of his soon.

“Donghae, can’t you see that I’m quite busy here?”

“I can only see your face,” Donghae said teasingly, earning a groan from the blonde. He placed both of his hands on each of Hyukjae’s side, trapping him between the cabinet and himself. “Your blushing face, I mean.”

Hyukjae pursed his lips as he tried to push the latter away, but it didn’t stop Donghae from leaning even closer, before pressing his lips gently on his exposed neck. He shuddered at the touch, suddenly feeling all warm even though it was still raining outside. Clenching his eyes shut, he pushed Donghae harder this time, but still to no avail.

Instead, Donghae wrapped his arms tightly around his figure, not even giving him any space to slip away from his grasp. He could feel the latter’s soft lips brushing along his collarbone, before moving up to his jaw line, leaving a few wet kisses there.

“You smell good,” Donghae whispered as he continued to ‘enjoy’ the delicious ‘snack’ in front of him. “Like a strawberry.”

Realizing that Donghae wouldn’t stop if he’d just let him be, Hyukjae raised his hand and smacked the back of his head, causing Donghae to step back in surprise.

“What the hell was that?!”

“Don’t go overboard, we’re in the kitchen,” Hyukjae simply said. He took the cup of white of coffee and walked out of the kitchen, with Donghae trailing behind him like a little kid.

Without even looking at his face, he could somehow tell that the latter was sulking right now. And he found this rare side of him quite adorable actually, though he was sure enough Donghae wouldn’t be so fond to be called ‘cute’ when he was obviously a devil, and a noble lord to top it off.

“This is not fair,” Donghae said with an unsatisfied look on his face as soon as they entered Hyukjae’s room.

Hyukjae glanced at the latter, trying not to laugh at his ‘cute statement.’ “What’s not fair?”

“You won’t even let me touch you, and you refuse to sleep with me.”

“Donghae.”

“You even left me while I was still sleeping, and you-“

“Donghae,” Hyukjae cupped the latter’s face with his hands, staring into his glowing silver eyes.

His eyes would usually change into a different color when he was in the human world, but lately, it seemed like he was having a hard time changing his appearance. There must be something going on that he didn’t know about, but Hyukjae had no choice other than to wait for Donghae to tell him everything.

Sighing deeply, he stepped closer, placing a kiss on the latter’s forehead and stayed there for a moment before slowly pulling away. Seeing Donghae’s surprised and confused face, a small smile slowly crept onto his face.

“Is that enough?” Hyukjae asked.

“Maybe,” Donghae said, quickly looking away. “I’d be more than happy to receive more, though.”

“Don’t make me hit you again.”

“You’re so stingy.”

“Now stop talking and go back to sleep. You’re sick.”

“I’m not sick! Do you have any idea how powerful I am?”

“Yeah, right,” Hyukjae said, rolling his eyes as he pushed the latter towards the bed, forcing him to lie down. “Now sleep.”

“Where do you think you’re going?” Donghae grabbed the blonde’s wrist when he was about to walk away, preventing him from leaving. “Stay here.”

“You know what,” Hyukjae shook his head as he climbed onto the bed, finally giving up on ‘lecturing’ the stubborn devil. “You’re just like a five year old kid.”

“I am not,” Donghae replied grumpily as he rested his head on the blonde’s lap, who was leaning against the headboard.

Hyukjae sighed again for the nth time, feeling like he was raising a spoiled child who wanted some attention. “You’re so troublesome,” he said, as his lips slowly curved into a smile.

_________________________________

 

 

“My lord.”

Minho looked up, not even surprised to see Tao standing at the doorway. While almost every single devil inside this mansion was probably in a deep sleep, he was still awake, preparing to go for a walk. Without saying anything, he put on a long black coat and grabbed a bouquet of red roses, before heading to the door.

“Are you going somewhere?” Tao asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter